Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

"Scandal" Fan Page. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Scandal" Fan Page. (7221 Views)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
I want to believe that there are actually some Scandal fans on this forum. So if you watch Scandal, this thread is for you. Feel free to discuss anything related to the show--favorite and worst characters, casting, plot etc. smiley cheesy

Warning: No spoilers allowed angry

1 Like

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Briareos(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
Is that Kerry Washington Briareos?
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
Briareos: Is that Kerry Washington Briareos?
See this one o...who dash you Kerry Washington? lol tongue
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by onegig(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
Is the season 2 complete now? Never watched . Just peered when a colleague was watching some months back. It was a nice show.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
Yaaaaay finally grin. *follows* I haven't seen the latest episode yet though.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
onegig: Is the season 2 complete now? Never watched . Just peered when a colleague was watching some months back. It was a nice show.

Yeah, they are in season 3 episode 3 now. Brilliant show
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
onegig: Is the season 2 complete now? Never watched . Just peered when a colleague was watching some months back. It was a nice show.
Yes ke, since May. We are now 3 episodes into season 3.

Reincarnated: Yaaaaay finally grin. *follows* I haven't seen the latest episode yet though.
The last episode was amazing. Huck and Eli Pope!!!!!! You have to go and watch it before I spoil it for you grin grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Briareos(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
ItsModella:
See this one o...who dash you Kerry Washington? lol tongue

My ego will be bruised if she was 'dashed' to me. I prefer to work my way to a (my) lady's heart.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
ItsModella:

The last episode was amazing. Huck and Eli Pope!!!!!! You have to go and watch it before I spoil it for you grin grin

Lmao! Dont even try it. I will surely payback tongue. I think I'll watch it like on wednesday. I heard she might be pregnant real life tho
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
Briareos:

My ego will be bruised if she was 'dashed' to me. I prefer to work my way to a (my) lady's heart.

Sorry but your fellow igbo brother has already beat you to it grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by shezy(f): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
my last episode was the hospital scene.i tink that was the season two last episode wer can i download
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
shezy: my last episode was the hospital scene.i tink that was the season two last episode wer can i download
I don't know what episode you're talking about but you can stream/download the episodes from this website.

http://watchtvseries.ch/serie/scandal
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by shezy(f): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
ItsModella:
Yes ke, since May. We are now 3 episodes into season 3.

forgotn d names,Huck is the dictective right? pls is this thread ment for bba the chase nairaland mates?
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by shezy(f): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
ItsModella:
I don't know what episode you're talking about but you can stream/download the episodes from this website.

http://watchtvseries.ch/serie/scandal
when eli pope got addmited.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
shezy: forgotn d names,Huck is the dictective right? pls is this thread ment for bba the chase nairaland mates?

Lmao.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
shezy: when eli pope got addmited.

huh? did that ever happen in season 2
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
Oh my worst character is Fitz
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
shezy: forgotn d names,Huck is the dictective right? pls is this thread ment for bba the chase nairaland mates?
Well, in a sense. He's the tech guy, the one who does the hacking and stuff.

This thread is for anybody interested in Scandal, not BBA.

shezy: when eli pope got addmited.
Olivia, you mean? She got admitted in Season 2, episode 18 or so.

Reincarnated: Oh my worst character is Fitz
Right?? I hate it when Olivia can't control herself around him...like wtf? The chick needs to get her love life in order.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
ItsModella:

Right?? I hate it when Olivia can't control herself around him...like wtf? The chick needs to get her love life in order.

Oh you see, I like Mellie. grin that's my kind of woman so when Fitz asked her for a divorce while she was 9 months pregnant with their child angry ... What the hell was that about. And then he had the audacity to say he will move Olivia into the white house and she will become the first lady blah blah...nah mahn, I didn't approve. That was complete bullshiit.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Oh you see, I like Mellie. grin that's my kind of woman so when Fitz asked her for a divorce while she was 9 months pregnant with their child angry ... What the hell was that about. And then he had the audacity to say he will move Olivia into the white house and she will become the first lady blah blah...nah mahn, I didn't approve. That was complete bullshiit.
He's a total douchebag. Do you know the self-centered olodo was the one responsible for leaking Olivia's name to the media as his mistress? Haba, that's just the height of selfishness.

I prefer an Olivia-Jake relationship to this useless and irritating Olivia-Fitz.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
ItsModella:
He's a total douchebag. Do you know the self-centered olodo was the one responsible for leaking Olivia's name to the media as his mistress? Haba, that's just the height of selfishness.

I prefer an Olivia-Jake relationship to this useless and irritating Olivia-Fitz.

I had a full blown argument about the bolded with one girl like this grin She was in support of the idea and I couldn't understand how she wasn't seeing how wrong he was. I get it, Mellie has made some mistakes but the way he's treating her is completely uncalled for....not to even talk about the fact that I cannot stand cheating undecided.

Hahahahahaha remember when I told StateOfMind that I watch Grey's Anatomy grin well, the actor Jake was actually on Grey's first before he died and then got a gig again for Scandal grin. I kinda like Shonda Rhimes cuz more than half of the cast of Scandal were on Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice prior to the show.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Cestmoi1(f): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
Though I watched Season 1 and 2 few months ago,I can't really remember all that happened in all the episodes I watched.Hopefully,this thread will jog back my memory.One thing I admired about Olivia Pope was her selflessness.She really tried for her workers; Harrison,Abby (from her husby that was maltreating her),Huck and Quinn who was framed for her bf's murder and they were loyal to her to a fault.Nice one Modella.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:
Though I watched Season 1 and 2 few months ago,I can't really remember all the episodes I watched.Hopefully,this thread will jog back my memory.One thing I admired about Olivia Pope was her selflessness.She really tried for her workers; Harrison,Abby (from her husby that was maltreating her),Huck and Quinn who was framed for her bf's murder and they were loyal to her to a fault.Nice one Modella.
Yes, Olivia is very selfless. You can see that not only in the way she interacts with her gladiators but the way she interacts with her clients as well.

Reincarnated:

I had a full blown argument about the bolded with one girl like this grin She was in support of the idea and I couldn't understand how she wasn't seeing how wrong he was. I get it, Mellie has made some mistakes but the way he's treating her is completely uncalled for....not to even talk about the fact that I cannot stand cheating undecided.

Hahahahahaha remember when I told StateOfMind that I watch Grey's Anatomy grin well, the actor Jake was actually on Grey's first before he died and then got a gig again for Scandal grin. I kinda like Shonda Rhimes cuz more than half of the cast of Scandal were on Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice prior to the show.

Fitz is the reason Mellie is the monster she is today.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by khanivorous(f): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
Eli pope is the devil and high sea

He is the most powerful in disguise
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Cestmoi1(f): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
ItsModella:
Yes, Olivia is very selfless. You can see that not only in the way she interacts with her gladiators but the way she interacts with her clients as well.

Fitz is the reason Mellie is the monster she is today.
And he tried as much as possible to rub it in her face.He was hardly there for her even when she was pregnant.Mellie really helped Fitz in his political career.Imagine his kids were even avoiding him.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by hyzicbond(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
I can't differentiate between prez Jonathan and prez Grant two of them are both clueless in running a government.... Too soft
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
But wait, I seem to be the only boy that watches Scandal here undecided
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Zaynee63: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
Let me comment: I hate Olivia Pope. She's a scheming manipulating biatchh. Chikena! Who said she's selfless? Okay, I'm sure you need "fixing" too!! Rubbish. I hate manipulating women lipsrsealed
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
hyzicbond: I can't differentiate between prez Jonathan and prez Grant two of them are both clueless in running a government.... Too soft

Ahahahahahahahaahhaahha LMFAOOOO.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
khanivorous: Eli pope is the devil and high sea

He is the most powerful in disguise
I swear!! The guy wields so much power, it's fücking scary. He literally has mind control over everyone.

hyzicbond: I can't differentiate between prez Jonathan and prez Grant two of them are both clueless in running a government.... Too soft
OMG!!! LMFAOOOOO!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Cestmoi1(f): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Zaynee63: Let me comment: I hate Olivia Pope. She's a scheming manipulating biatchh. Chikena! Who said she's selfless? Okay, I'm sure you need "fixing" too!! Rubbish. I hate manipulating women lipsrsealed
Lolz....You can't take that away from Olivia.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by hyzicbond(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

I loved Shonda Rhimes work she's very creative she makes me watch scandal and now am addicted to it

and for you to know it's not about she bringing GA cast to scandal it's like how it's done in ABC they reuse their cast in every series they make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best 3 And Worst 3 Seasonal Movie. / Insensitive And Funny Laws Of Multichoice Ng / Real Housewives Of Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.