Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

"Scandal" Fan Page. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Scandal" Fan Page. (7226 Views)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by hyzicbond(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated: But wait, I seem to be the only boy that watches Scandal here undecided

no be only you
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
hyzicbond:

I loved Shonda Rhimes work she's very creative she makes me watch scandal and now am addicted to it

and for you to know it's not about she bringing GA cast to scandal it's like how it's done in ABC they reuse their cast in every series they make.

Really? I just thought that she didn't take the Katherine Heigl situation likely so she goes through this vigorous examination before casting you on her show. So I felt she was just reusing cuz she trusted that cast.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by hyzicbond(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
khanivorous: Eli pope is the devil and high sea

He is the most powerful in disguise

even the president feared him he can't even ordered the release of Jake ballad
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
hyzicbond:

no be only you

Ahhhh Praise the Lord. Another guy. I'm relieved grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by hyzicbond(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Really? I just thought that she didn't take the Katherine Heigl situation likely so she goes through this vigorous examination before casting you on her show. So I felt she was just reusing cuz she trusted that cast.

yeah I thought so but come to think of it Katherine heigl is the only actress in GA that won 2 Emmy awards even my dear Ellen pompeo still dey wait
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
hyzicbond:

yeah I thought so but come to think of it Katherine heigl is the only actress in GA that won 2 Emmy awards even my dear Ellen pompeo still dey wait

Right?! And she's not even all that. I was initially thinking it woulda been Christina or Bailey or Callie that woulda won first but Izzie?? undecided I miss her tho. If only Shonda Rhimes will forgive and forget. I thought it was only an emmy tho. She removed her name for consideration the 2nd time.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by hyzicbond(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Right?! And she's not even all that. I was initially thinking it woulda been Christina or Bailey or Callie that woulda won first but Izzie?? undecided I miss her tho. If only Shonda Rhimes will forgive and forget. I thought it was only an emmy tho. She removed her name for consideration the 2nd time.

i missed her too cos she's kinda sweet
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
hyzicbond:

i missed her too cos she's kinda sweet

Yup. Abeg make we end this GA ish before the op starts complaining of derailment grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by hyzicbond(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Yup. Abeg make we end this GA ish before the op starts complaining of derailment grin

lols back to matter.. my thought Fitz should just stick to his wife jare i kinda like Jake and Oliver together and cyrus that man is a genius i loved the way he act...
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
hyzicbond:

lols back to matter.. my thought Fitz should just stick to his wife jare i kinda like Jake and Oliver together and cyrus that man is a genius i loved the way he act...

Dude, what I wish for Fitz ehn!! That guy annoys the shiit out of me but yes, I'd rather have Mellie and Fitz and Jake and Olivia. Ahh that Jake guy sabi no be small. grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by hyzicbond(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Dude, what I wish for Fitz ehn!! That guy annoys the shiit out of me but yes, I'd rather have Mellie and Fitz and Jake and Olivia. Ahh that Jake guy sabi no be small. grin

in Cyrus voice 'he doesn't have a presidential balls' grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
hyzicbond:

in Cyrus voice 'he doesn't have a presidential balls' grin

Hahahahahahhahahah. Fitz' reply in the end was boss tho
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by ellab(f): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
ItsModella:
He's a total douchebag. Do you know the self-centered olodo was the one responsible for leaking Olivia's name to the media as his mistress? Haba, that's just the height of selfishness.

I prefer an Olivia-Jake relationship to this useless and irritating Olivia-Fitz.

Team olivia-jake...fitz pisses me off.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by hyzicbond(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
ella.b:

Ella from TVD fan page to scandal it is 'wait for it' lengendary
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by EzePromoe: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Which country is it from?
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
I use to like Olivia but now not so much! No matter how angelic they try to paint her,she is phucking someone's husband. undecided
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 20, 2013
Just checked out a recap of the latest episode on some random website and decided to vote on the poll that was put up and these were the results I saw (and oh, I voted for Team Jake for apparent reasons grin).

Team Fitz- 57.63%
Team Jake- 39.54%
Team Edison- 1.5%
Other- 1.2%

Imagine if at the very end of Scandal, Olivia hooks up with Edison the boring senator. shocked grin. I swearigad, I will give someone a sucker punch, it won't even be funny. grin

1 Like

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 5:17am On Oct 20, 2013
hyzicbond:

HIMYM grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 5:18am On Oct 20, 2013
ella.b:

So you have come to this Scandal thread to beg me for forgiveness after saying you don't want to watch VD with me again undecided
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 5:55am On Oct 20, 2013
ItsModella: Just checked out a recap of the latest episode on some random website and decided to vote on the poll that was put up and these were the results I saw (and oh, I voted for Team Jake for apparent reasons grin).

Team Fitz- 57.63%
Team Jake- 39.54%
Team Edison- 1.5%
Other- 1.2%

Imagine if at the very end of Scandal, Olivia hooks up with Edison the boring senator . shocked grin. I swearigad, I will give someone a sucker punch, it won't even be funny. grin

That Bill Cosby looking asss nigga shocked I "swearigad" too, I will .... undecided
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by ellab(f): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
hyzicbond:

grin *bows* thank You.
I watch alotta series mehn.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by ellab(f): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
ItsModella: Just checked out a recap of the latest episode on some random website and decided to vote on the poll that was put up and these were the results I saw (and oh, I voted for Team Jake for apparent reasons grin).

Team Fitz- 57.63%
Team Jake- 39.54%
Team Edison- 1.5%
Other- 1.2%

Imagine if at the very end of Scandal, Olivia hooks up with Edison the boring senator. shocked grin. I swearigad, I will give someone a sucker punch, it won't even be funny. grin

Y r ppl supporting Fitz na?I really don't like dat guy at all.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by hyzicbond(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
ella.b:

seconded
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by ellab(f): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
Reincarnated:

HIMYM grin
grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by ellab(f): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
Reincarnated:

So you have come to this Scandal thread to beg me for forgiveness after saying you don't want to watch VD with me again undecided
Lol nope
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
^^
Lying on a Sunday undecided how classy
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by superflakie(f): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Oh finally found this thread....
My best character is mellie, she's just an underdog in the series. No one tend to give her any credit or attention wot so ever but her brain is working 360.
I can't imagine being in her shoes right now..like knowing your husband mistress, seeing her ones in a while and still living life like everything Is fine. Mehn that's some strong woman right there.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Let me just say this. Eli Pope is totally badass. I mean, the old man is just a supercool ässhole who pulls no punches. He could easily be my favorite character this season with the way he terrifies and intimidates the hell out of everybody—characters and viewers alike. I loved the way he brutally scolded Olivia in the hangar at the beginning of S3 E1, Olivia went from the confident fixer to a little baby, cringing at every word he said...lol. The highlight of his piercing tirade was when he told her, “Olivia, you’re getting on that plane come hell or high water. And to be clear, I am the hell and the high water.”

Eli is fücking boss!! He is just like Tywin Lannister from GOT—terrible but awesome.

ella.b:

I tire o. Fitz is a selfish jerk, I hate the way he fails to consider Olivia's feelings most of the time. He does things for his own benefit. I still can't believe he leaked her name to the media without thinking of how to protect her integrity. He almost destroyed her career and reputation. Like, who the hell does that to someone he loves? If Fitz doesn't work on his selfish ways, I will continue to remain anti-olitz.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by superflakie(f): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Cyrus B is another funny character,I just feel like the guy will drop dead someday and never wake up again. He is a real politician.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by superflakie(f): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
ItsModella: Let me just say this. Eli Pope is totally badass. I mean, the old man is just a supercool ässhole who pulls no punches. He could easily be my favorite character this season with the way he terrifies and intimidates the hell out of everybody—characters and viewers alike. I loved the way he brutally scolded Olivia in the hangar at the beginning of S3 E1, Olivia went from the confident fixer to a little baby, cringing at every word he said...lol. The highlight of his piercing tirade was when he told her, “Olivia, you’re getting on that plane come hell or high water. And to be clear, I am the hell and the high water.”

Eli is fücking boss!! He is just like Tywin Lannister from GOT—terrible but awesome.

I tire o. Fitz is a selfish jerk, I hate the way he fails to consider Olivia's feelings most of the time. He does things for his own benefit. I still can't believe he leaked her name to the media without thinking of how to protect her integrity. He almost destroyed her career and reputation. Like, who the hell does that to someone he loves? If Fitz doesn't work on his selfish ways, I will continue to remain anti-olitz.

Tho am not In support of his action ...I never ever thought he would be the one to leak her name but come to think if it she's a fixer and she will definitely fix hersef.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
i can't stand olivia pope - she puts the s in sluttiness. why would any woman pride herself in sleeping with someone else's husband? it's mind-boggling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best 3 And Worst 3 Seasonal Movie. / Insensitive And Funny Laws Of Multichoice Ng / Real Housewives Of Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.