Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

"Scandal" Fan Page. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Scandal" Fan Page. (7223 Views)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by hyzicbond(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
superflakie: Cyrus B is another funny character,I just feel like the guy will drop dead someday and never wake up again. He is a real politician.

seconded..

the old man is too damn good for is job
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by PrettyT1(f): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Use to think the series is too feminine till the story started settling in.

Fitz needs to grow more presidential balls.But,Elli owns them all.

Don't ♈'all think that boring Senator-Edison, needs some excitement in his life?

1 Like

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by hyzicbond(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pretty T: Use to think the series is too feminine till the story started settling in.

Fitz needs to grow more presidential balls.But,Elli owns them all.

Don't ♈'all think that boring Senator-Edison, needs some excitement in his life?

do you see how Eli controls Huck like a puppet?

and for Fitz he doesn't even deserve the post.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Finally!! I thought I was the only one that didn't the whole Fitz-Olivia affair.Fitz is slow!!! Mellie is one intelligent woman and Fitz keeps on underestimating her. Like she said as long as Fitz has Olivia, he is her puppet!!and Eli Pope, mehn that was some serious control ish he did to Huck.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by ucnduka(f): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
S/O to my fellow scandalholics! Lemme just register my presence. After watching the last episode, my love for Mellie just rose higher...as in who would have thought being so drunk would make one highly cerebral! Scandal is on fire this season. If I were an author I'll write one book...no two books; the first one would be on how to be the boss titled the book of Eli Pope and the second on how to deal with a cheating husband titled mellie's chronicles .In d Mellie vs Fitz battle,I'm so # teammellie, Fitz is a wuss! Scandal literally makes my heart beat...choi!

1 Like

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by superflakie(f): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
uc nduka: S/O to my fellow scandalholics! Lemme just register my presence. After watching the last episode, my love for Mellie just rose higher...as in who would have thought being so drunk would make one highly cerebral! Scandal is on fire this season. If I were an author I'll write one book...no two books; the first one would be on how to be the boss titled the book of Eli Pope and the second on how to deal with a cheating husband titled mellie's chronicles .In d Mellie vs Fitz battle,I'm so # teammellie, Fitz is a wuss! Scandal literally makes my heart beat...choi!

You've said all my dea. Mellie really knows how to handle a cheating hubby. She's handling him well at least for now.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by hyzicbond(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
Eli pope just remind me of Percy in Nikita they both have the same character....
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Fabulous36(f): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2013
I stopped at season 2 where Olivia Pope met her dad. I heard some people talking about Eli Pope. I really want the season 3, so addicted to this movies. I love CY for his comic character but the gayness is something else shaa. How do i get the other episodes. I like the suspense too
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
So Scandal is today and i've still not watched the last episode. undecided
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 25, 2013
Tonight's episode was a borefest, nothing really interesting.

There was an awesome Olivia-Jake moment (they were sharing an intense kiss) only for that mumu Fitz to ruin it. Anyway, Fitz and Eli Pope apparently have a history together but we'll get to know more about that in the next episode.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Reincarnated(m): 4:16am On Oct 25, 2013
^^

SPOILER ALERT

angry
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by ellab(f): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2013
ItsModella: Tonight's episode was a borefest, nothing really interesting.

There was an awesome Olivia-Jake moment (they were sharing an intense kiss) only for that mumu Fitz to ruin it. Anyway, Fitz and Eli Pope apparently have a history together but we'll get to know more about that in the next episode.

Lol Fitz dint really ruin it tho.
But when liv and fitz were talking on d phone,I love the part where Jake shouted "more wine"..I laughed hard cuz he wanted Fitz 2 know he's there.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by ucnduka(f): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
ella.b:

Lol Fitz dint really ruin it tho.
But when liv and fitz were talking on d phone,I love the part where Jake shouted "more wine"..I laughed hard cuz he wanted Fitz 2 know he's there.
Hahaha....that was funny
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 29, 2013
I don't really like Olivia's personality.
Kinda like the personality of Jake and Hulk.
To say Fitz is an american president undecided
Relationship wise, I prefer the Olivia-Fitz angle, the hiding part of it makes it more fun. tongue
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Gudintent: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
Haven't started watching, but in my top list of series to watch cool
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by dominique(f): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
I'm really loving the show though its not really getting the good ratings Shonda Rimes creation normally has. The (pirated) dvd I bought only had 13 episodes and where it ended didn't look like a season finale. The keypoint of the final episode I watched is that Cyrus' husband was about to find out that Fitz was rigged in by Olivia and co. I can't really remember the specifics but the episode didn't have a chilly cliff-hanger a season finale normally has. I think I still have another 13 episodes to go, too bad I don't have much time to watch tv these days.

Good thing I'm not the only person that think Fitz is a wuss. Without Olivia and Cyrus, he's nothing
Who's Elli pope btw? Olivia's dad? Brother?
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by hyzicbond(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
dominique: I'm really loving the show though its not really getting the good ratings Shonda Rimes creation normally has. The (pirated) dvd I bought only had 13 episodes and where it ended didn't look like a season finale. The keypoint of the final episode I watched is that Cyrus' husband was about to find out that Fitz was rigged in by Olivia and co. I can't really remember the specifics but the episode didn't have a chilly cliff-hanger a season finale normally has. I think I still have another 13 episodes to go, too bad I don't have much time to watch tv these days.

Good thing I'm not the only person that think Fitz is a wuss. Without Olivia and Cyrus, he's nothing
Who's Elli pope btw? Olivia's dad? Brother?

Eli pope is the bad a3s who controls people like he own them he turn Olivia into a baby and he's Olivia pope father
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by dominique(f): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
hyzicbond:

Eli pope is the bad ass who controls people like he own them he turn Olivia into a baby and he's Olivia pope father

Thanks bro. can't wait to start seeing him. He'll make Olivia look like a school girl grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by overrated: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
OLITZ for LIFE PLS!! Im sooo glad olivia and Jake r getting it in as early as ep 4... Arnd the end of the first arc, Olitz will reign supreme.. And PS: Shonda knows how to make people HATE a xter, she dumbed down Fitz to an olodo to help reign Edison in, Soon when Edison's time was up, she made him insult Liv, Again she dumbed Fitz down even more to make space in people's hrt for Jake... Watch what she'll do to Jake when shes ready grin grin grin! Iv already heard some spoilers!! *watch this space* For nau #TEAMELIPOPE!! BADDEST MAN!
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Mamacita007(f): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
Following

i'm loving scandal's season 3 right now. i missed the last episode becos of clinicals. this season will be hot mehn. i'm gonna watch tonights episode 5
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 01, 2013
Tonight's episode was the best I have seen in a while, I was literally on the edge of my seat.

A standing ovation for that campaign manager guy at the beginning. "I won't work for a loser (referring to Fitz). His wife is a frigid shrew. The man looks unhappy, he looks like he hasn't had a good screw in a long time, he looks like a loser"....LWKMD!! The dude has a sharp tongue, I like him grin grin grin. Kai, Mellie has suffered o grin grin

So, Fitz was the pilot of the plane that crashed with Olivia's mom in it. That means he indirectly killed Olivia's mom? Under Eli Pope's orders or what? Guys, I am totally speechless shocked shocked. This is what Scandal does to me grin grin

Still on Team Eli Pope sha grin

1 Like

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Mamacita007(f): 5:13am On Nov 01, 2013
What is the 1st lady trying to do with olivia? grin grin but that black & white dress she wore to the dinner is ugly. i ve a feeling that eli pope killed his wife
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mamacita007: What is the 1st lady trying to do with olivia? grin grin but that black & white dress she wore to the dinner is ugly. i ve a feeling that eli pope killed his wife
The whole ensemble was ugly. Her dress, hair, gloves, makeup, even the way she walked was funny. Her getup was a complete fail, I doubt she was even comfortable in it because she looked very stiff.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Una shld not spoil the episode for me na. Make i watch am sharp sharp before isamodel wld spoil the tin for me..... angry angry angry angry
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
alutacontinua: Una shld not spoil the episode for me na. Make i watch am sharp sharp before isamodel wld spoil the tin for me..... angry angry angry angry

too many overzealous fans here.....
they spoil it after each episode - forgetting the fact it takes a while for some other fans in other continents to watch the show.

last night's show was good - cyrus is a loonie
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
coogar:

too many overzealous fans here.....
they spoil it after each episode - forgetting the fact it takes a while for some other fans in other continents to watch the show.

last night's show was good - cyrus is a loonie

I AGREE!
This episode is the bomb!
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Khalessi: I use to like Olivia but now not so much! No matter how angelic they try to paint her,she is phucking someone's husband. undecided

i thought as much...
they have dignified infidelity in this show - that olivia even has fans rooting for her tells everything about today's society. this can only happen fictionally tho or happen in the west.

olivia should come & try it with patience dame. grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
coogar:

i thought as much...
they have dignified infidelity in this show - that olivia even has fans rooting for her tells everything about today's society. this can only happen fictionally tho or happen in the west.

olivia should come & try it with patience dame. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I do pity Fitz' wife sha embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
alutacontinua:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I do pity Fitz' wife sha embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

fitz is a rëtard...
mellie is sexier than olivia.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
coogar:

fitz is a rëtard...
mellie is sexier than olivia.

Na so u dislike fitz reach grin grin grin grin
Can't imagine an american president acting like that! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I no even like that olivia that much....her walking steps are awkward!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best 3 And Worst 3 Seasonal Movie. / Insensitive And Funny Laws Of Multichoice Ng / Real Housewives Of Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.