Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

"Scandal" Fan Page. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Scandal" Fan Page. (7214 Views)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
alutacontinua:

Na so u dislike fitz reach grin grin grin grin
Can't imagine an american president acting like that! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I no even like that olivia that much....her walking steps are awkward!

her walking steps are choreographed - she was probably coached by the producers to walk like that. if there's one thing i can't stand about her, it's her horrible lisp - i think her tongue is bigger than her mouth. grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
coogar:

her walking steps are choreographed - she was probably coached by the producers to walk like that. if there's one thing i can't stand about her, it's her horrible lisp - i think her tongue is bigger than her mouth. grin

Lmao....coogar wld not kill me with laff this morning ooooo............ grin grin grin grin grin
Waiting patiently for her reaction to the news in the next episode. cool
Jokes apart, do you really think her relationship with Fitz is something they can't help Lyk they're hopelessly in love and nothing can separate them?
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lmao....coogar wld not kill me with laff this morning ooooo............ grin grin grin grin grin
Waiting patiently for her reaction to the news in the next episode. cool
Jokes apart, do you really think her relationship with Fitz is something they can't help Lyk they're hopelessly in love and nothing can separate them?

see question....
of course it can be helped. fitz is married, olivia should stay away from the white house & move to hollywood! she can easily be a fixer for many of the braindead bimbos in hollywood & get well-paid for it.

1 Like

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
coogar:

see question....
of course it can be helped. fitz is married, olivia should stay away from the white house & move to hollywood! she can easily be a fixer for many of the braindead bimbos in hollywood & get well-paid for it.

Nd she won't sink into depression thinking about him
Won't the other baby in white-house also start misbehaving?
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
alutacontinua:
Nd she won't sink into depression thinking about him

is that an excuse? thinking about another woman's hubby would make her sink into depression? if it happens, let her hire a shrink.

Won't the other baby in white-house also start misbehaving?

which baby?
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
coogar:

is that an excuse? thinking about another woman's hubby would make her sink into depression? if it happens, let her hire a shrink.

which baby?

HIS EXCELLENCY, President Fitz Grant!
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
alutacontinua:

HIS EXCELLENCY, President Fitz Grantz!

he would adjust - he's a man, men are not ruled by emotions. within 2 weeks, he would forget olivia ever existed.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
coogar:

he would adjust - he's a man, men are not ruled by emotions. within 2 weeks, he would forget olivia ever existed.

I DISAGREE WITH THE BOLDED!
Seriously, the way they're making the movie look like, it's like those 2 ain't supposed to be able to do without each other.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
alutacontinua:
I DISAGREE WITH THE BOLDED!

if men are ruled by emotions, fitz won't be cheating on the first lady openly. for men, what they see near them is their flavour of the month. you really think fitz will be making round trips to the west coast if olivia were to move there?

Seriously, the way they're making the movie look like, it's like those 2 ain't supposed to be able to do without each other.

yes - that's fiction.
in the real world, mellie would have sent hired guns after olivia to damage her patella.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Mamacita007(f): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Coogar & aluta what season are you watching so i don't spoil it for you
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mamacita007: Coogar & aluta what season are you watching so i don't spoil it for you

The episode that aired yester-night. smiley
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by isalegan2: 1:21am On Nov 02, 2013
coogar:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad undecided
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by dominique(f): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2013
Guys easy on the spoilers o. Some of us are in season 2 embarassed
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Fourcade(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2013
Spoiler Alert! grin grin grin

>
>
>
>

Fitz is not American hero after all.The whole Iran behind enemy lines sh1t is false.He's a fraud right from day 1 angry.Always determined to cover his tracks- The female judge comes to mind. Lucky bastard! grin

Scandal is hot right now with the presidential re-election campaigns ; Sally and Marcus,Operation remington,Jake and Huck collabo cool, and Quinn getting a gun! shocked

Love it! smiley
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Fourcade(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2013
My name is Huck and I'm an Alcoholic

Hi,Huck

So…i fell off the wagon.I let my guard down and i drank whiskey.The sad thing is i was offered a bottle a month ago but i didnt take it.I was strrrrrong…but this time it's different.This time i didnt take the whiskey,it was put in my hand.The decision was taken away from me.

…And i drank...I drrrank…and drank…

I wish i could say that i hated it,but i didn't! grin

I liked it!

because whiskey is gooood,whiskey feels like home and i just…

Priceless! grin

4 Likes

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by minute(f): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
I normally don't like to watch drama series because they just drag on and seriously stop making sense. Shona Rhimes has
this knack of making her female protagonists cry at the drop a hat. If Olivia is as strong as it is portrayed, a fixer then why
she on cues start crying. The unnecessary morality of the show that Olivia portrays sucks the most-
She has no problem agreeing to rig election(supposedly she loves the guy and can't stand him loosing). She had no problem
when Huck said he will kill Chambers(job he passed on to Charlie), but she wanted Jake saved? Why? What is the reason?
She used the Pentagon or whatever secure area thing to make a plan like an idi.ot when her name is leaked?!! I mean come on!!

The only people who looked for mole were Pope and associates, I mean the entire government was sleeping?!! And in between
the President has no work but to keep professing his love?!! Get over it man . . .I mean a layman doing the same thing would be
called a psycho but we are watching the President and his obsession. His wife is the only smart person. You are here for a job.

I would prefer in every episode- they have a new case every week to keep the story line interesting. Scandal is nothing but a
cry fest by Olivia and her faces and other characters have nothing to do. President is sloppy-it's pathetic!

4 Likes

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Mamacita007(f): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Minute you're so correct. you've analyzed every bit of the show loool
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by overrated: 1:38am On Nov 04, 2013
Y'all r too Negative on here mahn ! Why watch a show from season 1 to 3(and still watching oo) if yu h8 it daht much tho? Im just curious tongue tongue tongue tongue . Other fan pages r so much fun but here... angry angry .. Is it cos of the adultery?? undecided undecided undecided undecided Yu know naija people love to front ova righteous grin grin grin..... LMAO..
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by ucnduka(f): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
The look on Olivia's face when she saw Mellie? EPIC!!! That catwalk was just a waste.

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Mamacita007(f): 4:25am On Nov 08, 2013
Scandal is on. ONE QUESTION grin grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
Didnt enjoy this Episode 6 one bit although was kinda cool to see Fitz rubbing some presidential balls in Olivia's face...that came out awkward but anyway....
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Mamacita007(f): 6:44am On Nov 09, 2013
There are no more reviews on episode 6? the op is now nobody. lloooooll i enjoyed her reviews
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by khanivorous(f): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2013
Fourcade: My name is Huck and I'm an Alcoholic

Hi,Huck

So…i fell off the wagon.I let my guard down and i drank whiskey.The sad thing is i was offered a bottle a month ago but i didnt take it.I was strrrrrong…but this time it's different.This time i didnt take the whiskey,it was put in my hand.The decision was taken away from me.

…And i drank...I drrrank…and drank…

I wish i could say that i hated it,but i didn't! grin

I liked it!

because whiskey is gooood,whiskey feels like home and i just…

Priceless! grin

EXQUISITE
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2013
Episode of life.

Then the fact that Quinn is now part of B613. What a calamity.

1 Like

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by mrdrizzy(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2013
Wow my long lost series! I dumped dis serie for some other series like TVD,originals and so on.bt since theres a week break in us..perhaps i myt pick up where i stopped,same goes to revenge
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by shezy(f): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
coogar:

she did the audition of scandal with Gabrielle union.though i like her but i would have prefered Union.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Season 3 Episode 7...OMG !!! Best episode so far ! Wow !!! Too many gripping twists...Olivia's mum still alive, Fitz dad raped Mellie and culd be d father of one of her kids, Quinn now B316..looking forward to next episode
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ardenb: Season 3 Episode 7...OMG !!! Best episode so far ! Wow !!! Too many gripping twists...Olivia's mum still alive, Fitz dad raped Mellie and culd be d father of one of her kids, Quinn now B316..looking forward to next episode

Kinda felt they were gonna introduce the 'Olivia's mum is alive' into it! Anybody that has not been shown dead and slaughtered and shred into pieces in an American series should never be considered dead! undecided

The rape part is still sub-standard to me though. Nice twist I must say but I mean, which kain rape scene is that? when the husband is just upstairs? It's too fake, they shld av tried a lil better! cool
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 12:16am On Nov 16, 2013
shezy: she did the audition of scandal with Gabrielle union.though i like her but i would have prefered Union.

gabrielle union is cute - i like her.

alutacontinua:
Kinda felt they were gonna introduce the 'Olivia's mum is alive' into it! Anybody that has not been shown dead and slaughtered and shred into pieces in an American series should never be considered dead! undecided

The rape part is still sub-standard to me though. Nice twist I must say but I mean, which kain rape scene is that? when the husband is just upstairs? It's too fake, they shld av tried a lil better! cool

it's not that fake - mellie stopped struggling after a while cos she had already figured out how she would use that incident to her advantage.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 16, 2013
coogar:

gabrielle union is cute - i like her. undecided

it's not that fake - mellie stopped struggling after a while cos she had already figured out how she would use that incident to her advantage.

Oops! Didn't think of it that way. undecided

Badt girl cool
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Gudintent: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2013
I love Gabby didn't know she auditioned for Scandal shocked

Funny enough I started watching Scandal because Gabby tweeted it lol

Liking Olivia and her lisp is grown on me kiss

Hawt Jake ~ somebody get me a slice of that ~ man in uniform yum!
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Last episode was kiss

Huck (i hope i got that right) is tooooooooo mush! kiss

Nd did I see Pastor Evangelist Mrs Vice President kill somebody? lipsrsealed

OMG! The look on Cyrus' face throughout the episode is grin grin grin cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prison Break Season 2 / Best 3 And Worst 3 Seasonal Movie. / Insensitive And Funny Laws Of Multichoice Ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.