Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Womens English Translation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Womens English Translation (1704 Views)

Womens Secrets : How To Pleased A Woman In Bed / Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get / What Cant Naija Womens Sit Like A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Womens English Translation by Persona82(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2008
Well. Thats 1 Option.

U could keep doing what u do. As long as u don't feel like an A** and u know wots up

U shouldn't feel like u're being used cos then U chose to do it for ur own reasons while being aware of her own reasons.

WTF, go with the saga's post. For wetin now?

If its normal 4 them to be doing this then step up and do your thing: Put 1 for 0. U know every
Re: Womens English Translation by opokonwa(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2008
@poster
You're even cheap to have continued with that girl.
Please don't tell me that you're just catching fun.
There are better ways and better girls to catch fun with.
Re: Womens English Translation by mekaboy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2008
HMM,

its a funny to me, i did what i did not because i was foolish, but i felt it was too early to start complaining, secondly, i felt pity for her, some other girls would tell u to buy them a phone or jewelry, but since her own case was food, i just felt pity. because it boils down to poverty. I am happy i have discovered where she can eat alot of food with just 200 naira, so i have gradually erased the idea of fast food, whenever she wants to eat i can take her there and spoild her with 400 naira. whenever a girl tells u she is hungry, its not a matter of pride anymore, she is being real.

It used to be my trick in the past and it still works for me, When i take all these fake girls out to an eatry, instead of asking them, DO U WANT SOMETHING TO EAT? i ask them ARE U HUNGRY? and in most cases they say no, even if they are, because if they say they are it means , they are hungry girls grin grin

But the game has just started, i will fix another meeting and see what she will be up to . i have just put on my boot and my jersey and ready to play.

i,ll keep y'all posted
Re: Womens English Translation by Sagamite(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2008
mekaboy:

HMM,

its a funny to me, i did what i did not because i was foolish, but i felt it was too early to start complaining, secondly, i felt pity for her, some other girls would tell u to buy them a phone or jewelry, but since her own case was food, i just felt pity. because it boils down to poverty. I am happy i have discovered where she can eat alot of food with just 200 naira, so i have gradually erased the idea of fast food, whenever she wants to eat i can take her there and spoild her with 400 naira. whenever a girl tells u she is hungry, its not a matter of pride anymore, she is being real.

It used to be my trick in the past and it still works for me, When i take all these fake girls out to an eatry, instead of asking them, DO You WANT SOMETHING TO EAT? i ask them ARE You HUNGRY? and in most cases they say no, even if they are, because if they say they are it means , they are hungry girls grin grin

But the game has just started, i will fix another meeting and see what she will be up to . i have just put on my boot and my jersey and ready to play.

i,ll keep y'all posted

OK, I can understand but she needs to be a bit more real not the crude way she is going about it.

Why won't you want to help someone out even without getting anything in return? If I was the one, I would probably help her out, forget the whole sex issue and treat her like my little sister. I don't want to exploit anyones difficulty in life.

But she too should try and stop appearing to be exploiting you. At the moment, it comes across like if she is treating you like a mugu not knowing you have caught on to her game. She would have been better off to say she does not have time for relationship at the moment as she has financial pressing issues. You might respond like a gentleman and she would discover someone she might actually like. Does she not watch hollywood movies? grin Pretty Woman etc? wink
Re: Womens English Translation by mekaboy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2008
Exactly, you really understand the issue here, but i,ll give her more time to me come out real, if she opens up cool but if she wants to play games, fine, let her play and let me be a spectetor.

The movie continues,
Re: Womens English Translation by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2008
mekaboy:

, When i take all these fake girls out to an eatry, instead of asking them, DO You WANT SOMETHING TO EAT? i ask them ARE You HUNGRY? and in most cases they say no, even if they are, because if they say YES, it means , they are hungry girls grin grin

That's a good one. grin
Re: Womens English Translation by unigue(f): 12:32am On Jul 09, 2008
yes oh like what cescky said nothing goes for nothing, u must do her back ooo, u re a man now we need not tell u what to do, those are re d girls making we others look like cheap hungry slot in front of u guys, u ve gud intentions 2wards her but she is taking as a mugun, make sure u laugh last but my brother use RUBBER with such silly girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? / How Do I Get Her / ~Why Do Men Go Crazy Over Women In Red Evening dress~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.