Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Womens English Translation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Womens English Translation (1698 Views)

Womens Secrets : How To Pleased A Woman In Bed / Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get / What Cant Naija Womens Sit Like A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Womens English Translation by mekaboy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2008
DOES COMING TO SEE YOU MEAN COMING TO TAKE YOU OUT?

I saw this fine girl 2 days ago at a friends area, i walked up to her, and said hello, she said hi, i was like, i saw u and i like you and i wanted to get to know u more, she said, JUST LIKE THAT? i said yes, after the introduction, we talked for a while. the next morning, i called her and she said she was in the compound where she stayed but there was no water, and the person that sells water to her was not around. she is a student and she stays with a room mate and other students live there as well. I drove down, and picked her up, she brought 6 giant gallons because i offered to help get some water, i went with her and brought the water from my house. and took her bank, she said thanks and i left.

The next day, being today sunday, i called her and was like, how are u doing, what are ur plans for the day, she says i am not doing much at home, i am just reading i have exams at home, she now asks me, DO U WANT US TO SEE ? i thought i was surposed to say that, i said anyway yes. she said i should call her back by 4pm. by 4pm she flashed me, and i called back. she said are u still coming? i said yes i am, then she said she is waiting.

In 15 mins, she calls me and asks me, where i am and i say i am on my way, she said, that she is heading to a fast food joint that i should meet her there, i said ok, beside the fast food joint, there is an ATM machine, so immediately i go there, i saw her by the ATM machine, she said the machine was not working. and she wanted to have lunch that she was hungry. So we went into the fast food, she ordered food, and when they brought the bill she was standing there looking. i paid the bill, while she was eating, a friend called and asked her to buy some bread for her from the fast food , and she said ok,

When she was done eating, she said pls she wants to buy bread for her friend and the ATM is not working, i paid for the bread. I asked myself, what if i did not come out with enough money? why is it that if you tell a girl that you are coming to see her, they translate it to taking out ?

there was an ATM machine inside the fast food so i asked her why not, pick money from that one, she said the machine would sieze her card, that the bank she uses, if she put the card in that machine it wont come out, never heard of that i dont know how true it is.

Now this is the first time we are meeting, and she brings me to a fast food, its not the money that was spent, but it makes me see the girl as a cheap girl even though she claims to be descent, I dont know if it was a trick she played, but i am yet to find out.

Re: Womens English Translation by tope2000(f): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2008
roflmao
NO IT DOESNT
it just meant coming to see you wink
Re: Womens English Translation by ladybam(f): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2008
@ post

it really worries me though. but I think I can take a guy out. no biggie.
Re: Womens English Translation by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2008
Yikkeeesss, I feel embarrassed for such girls.
Re: Womens English Translation by cescky(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2008
@post
thats naija babes style,afterall uve got something in mind for her right?
so shes biiling u b4 time,nothing goes for nothing
Re: Womens English Translation by DualCore1: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2008
lady bam:

@ post

it really worries me though. but I think I can take a guy out. no biggie.

yay, chineke thank u o, see wetin i dey find. erm, ma'am, whats the date and time, i will no be late.

lolz. . .
meka, u got major beef with girlz o, from the two threads i've seen. keep it real bro. one.
Re: Womens English Translation by mekaboy(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2008
LOL,

Very soon, girl will start to request for your bank statement before they accept to have anything to do with u .
Re: Womens English Translation by iice(f): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2008
Holy crap!! Una dey try.
Re: Womens English Translation by francessby(f): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2008
it doesn't mean or is it because of this little cash you spent
Re: Womens English Translation by mekaboy(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2008
LOL,

Its not the money as i said its the impression, When u meet a guy, the most important thing should be to know the guy more and not draging him to a fast food, grin
Re: Womens English Translation by iice(f): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2008
Actually you can drag him to a fast food joint and still know him.
Re: Womens English Translation by mekaboy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2008
A lady should wait for a guy she met newly to say lets go out first, not telling the guy to meet u at the fast food. Even if you were there having lunch and he came in, it would be different, not telling him at the fast food that the ATM is not working so he has to pay for ur stuff. Cheap tricks women play and be little themself.
Re: Womens English Translation by iice(f): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2008
That's coz you guys give them the chance to do all these crap to you.
I like to hang out at the fast food grin But I let no one buy my food unless you are family.
If a girl did all that crap to my bro ahahahahahahahahahaha omo she go hear am that day grin grin
Re: Womens English Translation by mellow(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2008
Depending on how you put the statement.
Re: Womens English Translation by Busybody2(f): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2008
mekaboy:

. . . I don't know if it was a trick she played, but i am yet to find out.

Laughing so hard, my sides hurt. Can't wait for you to continue.
Re: Womens English Translation by Persona82(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2008
@Post: The Usual Trend. at least where am at
Re: Womens English Translation by sistawoman: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2008
Partner let me tell you, she is bout to play the hell out your ass. You betta run if you know what i know.
Re: Womens English Translation by Godalone(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2008
she want to open office sharp sharp for your head.I beg run.
Re: Womens English Translation by smooooooth: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2008
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Womens English Translation by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2008
Godalone:

she want to open office sharp sharp for your head.I beg run.

Word From an Elder. Hear am, and u go live

cheap $hit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol
Re: Womens English Translation by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2008
you just met a hungry woman.
Re: Womens English Translation by debosky(m): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2008
ol boy I can't believe you fell for the 'faulty ATM' trick! She even called her friend to buy bread on your head cheesy

Sorry mate, you were the MUGU OF THE DAY for them. .got her lunch and bread to eat for Monday morning cheesy
Re: Womens English Translation by TOH(f): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2008
Lmfao.

God catch you. Dont you know nowadays it's expensive to "like andf get to know" someone? Hahahhahaa grin

Dodoyo, you should have made her put her fake ATM card in that machine fo you to see it "seize her card". I just hope you learned from this sha
Re: Womens English Translation by mekaboy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2008
THE STORY CONTINUES.

I called this girl again today around 6 in the evening, and she said she was just coming out of the exam hall, that i could come pick her if i was around, i told her to wait at the junction, i was scared she might say she is hungry, so i asked my friends to go with me, we used on of my friends cars so that she would not have the liver to ask me to buy her food in the midst of 3 guys. We droped her off and i was glad my friends went with me.

I told her i would call her back, i waited till around 8 to call her so that if i went she must have finished eating, when i called her, she said she was so tired she slept off, i said i could come and see her. she said she will not be going out because she had exams.

Again i ask myself, did i say i was coming to take u out or to see u ? Guess what she said when i said i was coming, GET ME SOMETHING TO EAT. i felt like throwing up from the car when she said that, i thought i have succeeded in runing away from the demand.

I went there, we talked for a while, i asked her if she still wanted to take something, she said yes. I took her to one local eatry in town, i got her rice+Beans+Plantain+2EGGS for just 200Naira. grin

So thats where we are now, atleast when ever she wants food, i can take her there , and 500Naira, she will eat and eat and eat and the food will fall out of her nose, grin

She has acted so cheap to me and lost the respect i had for her, its just the fun of it that i come around to see how cheap some girls can be trying to be smart.

Women Sef,
Re: Womens English Translation by mekaboy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2008
Guy,

I can see whatever i want to see, i just dont feel like seeing now,
Re: Womens English Translation by TOH(f): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2008
studentetc:

@ meka boy,

To you, she's cheap. To her she don catch mugu.

Lmao. exactly
Re: Womens English Translation by origina9ja(f): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2008
the gal jst dey tell u say she get level
basically she no easy 2 maintain
grin grin grin grin
Re: Womens English Translation by mekaboy(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2008
LOL

which kind level, food level, na hunger dey kill am, grin grin
Re: Womens English Translation by Persona82(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2008
Hmmm Guy. . . No laff oh. cos I must tell u that u're the 1 being laffed @.

U're just 1 of the many(guys) doing favors (thats how they roll). U fit don turn to evening food [provider].
grin
Re: Womens English Translation by Sagamite(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2008
They girl has made it clear the rules of the game.

RULE ONE: Use the other party

RULE TWO: Exploit the other party

RULE THREE: Only care for your own interest

The girl don win round one, set one but the game continues.

You must now know she is not a honourable girl that is worth relationship material.

Your aim now is to get your monies worth out of her body. Be tactical.

Also make yourself a good friend with her friends. Be jovial, be Mr funny, playful and harmlessly flirtatious

The aim is to Bang as many of her friends as you can, especially the one that passed your bread down her throat, without any form of remorse if you when you get caught or even reveal it.

If you love your homeboys, tell them to chat her up and bang her behind your back.

Sharing is Caring.

As she dey share you with her friends, make you too share am with your friends.

Make it a case of: Bring your friends, I will bring my friends and we can all be friends.
Re: Womens English Translation by Easybaby(f): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2008
@poster,
pls, try and fix another meeting and tell us the outcome . .lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Womens English Translation by obailala(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2008
@ mekaboy
the girls behavior is perfectly normal for most girls especially in school.

She's trying to play smart on u but it took u less than 24 hrs and less than N1000 to figure out her game. This shows that, she's not just cheap, but also immature and inexperienced in the game. Real smart girls can build an empire out of a man's pocket witout the man noticing that they are playing him mugu.

Girls like this can easily fall if u decide to set a bait for them with big money; u get everything u want from her by only flashing big money at her face and then tactfully keep your money back (u've got to be smart to do this, else, u would be her biggest MUGU).

I personally like girls like this wink cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

If She Can Find Love . . Then Why Won't You And I? / We Broke Up Without A Quarrel.......But! / Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.