Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

This Is Not A Joke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Not A Joke (835 Views)

Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / Long Distance Relationship Is Not A Joke ( Photo) / She Thinks Its A Joke!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not A Joke by eliezer4gd: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2013
hello All. Am here to let you know that some times we dnt no how our break rough will come, am mike and am here to introduce to us a new package. Aldough a lot of peaple may not understand it in the first place but those that will grab this chance will not regreat it, i Surply beverages to MOBILE OIL company and some of the new wite men because of how i built my reputations thay trusted me and ask me to link them to sweet and good Nigerian girsl that i believed that are responsible and because i have no other options thats why i have to drop this online to contact me if you wish, and i will give you more details on this, so if you think you are good to go and you wish to be inn for the dill because they will pay you in dollers call me on this line , 08183121933 please dnt Flash and dnt send SMS plz. Only call. For those of you that uses BB add me to 22599fe3.
Re: This Is Not A Joke by Abbey2sam(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
This is a joke
Re: This Is Not A Joke by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
A huge joke i must say.
Re: This Is Not A Joke by Slowpois0n: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
this got me laughing. shoulda been in the jokes section.grin
Re: This Is Not A Joke by mspee(f): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Big joke! undecided
Re: This Is Not A Joke by Sharon6(f): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
I Smell Ritual.
Re: This Is Not A Joke by Adaeze003(f): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
First one said he wanted a virgin wife now this one wants to link girls to white men... Oh! I 4got, this is ember period! lipsrsealed

[size=3pt]ladies be careful[/size]
Re: This Is Not A Joke by japhmanuel: 5:59am On Oct 21, 2013
Na basket mouth giv u dis joke..hahahaha
Anyway u fit get galz na,chk badoo o ur area

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Why Men Don’t Listen To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.