Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" (5127 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2015
Abortion: see what my gf texted another guy says "it's just a joke"

I never believed in snoozing or prying into bae's privacy. but I couldn't help but admire her new iPhone 6 which has pestered me for a long time to buy for her but I don't have that much , luckily for us her "uncle" in abuja sent her money to buy it

I've not used iPhone before so i decided to check it out. behold my hand took me straight to her whatsapp, I scrolled along and saw so many things the one they irritated me most was a chat with one he stored as "uncle abuja" I checked at the profile pix he looks rich, probably in his 60s

my babe had earlier deleted Their chats but the recent ones was still there

she was demanding 30k for abortion but the man was insisting she keep the baby, I don't really know if me or the man is responsible for the pregnancy she never mention it. i love her so much even tho I saw when she told the man if he didn't enjoy "it" to the extent he emptied his tank .but I don't understand that line sha

I'm a jobless graduated unizik stundent

please advice me I've confronted her but she insisted she just joking with the man

what should I do?
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by dimarket(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2015
Uncle Abuja has bn digging d well of ur gfrnd.....if u no con understnd na u sabi o

14 Likes

Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2015
QUIT!!! QUIT!!! QUIT!!!

6 Likes

Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by midolian(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2015
some guys on nairaland won't kill me with laugh o! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1.) If you were only checking the iphone out, I wonder why out of all the applications on it, your hand chose to open the watsapp app.....so tey you spent minutes reading what's not meant for your eyes.

2.) She is demanding 30k for abortion from the abuja uncle(ATM) that emptied his tank during the exercise..she never told you she was pregnant(let alone for you or anyone)..and here you are saying you don't know if you or the abuja uncle is responsible for the pregnancy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3.) Since she said she was only joking, why not believe her, since you are also a joke cheesy cheesy

-------------
Jokes apart, everything might be a joke but she has been sleeping with the man.(On the assumtion that your story is true)

17 Likes

Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by Scatterscatter(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Hahaha.... My brother hope you laughed when she said it was a joke cos if the "joke" didn't make you laugh, noting else can. Anyways wetin concern me

5 Likes

Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by majamajic(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2015
grin grin

its a division of labour,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by slap1(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2015
It may sound harsh, but I suggest you leave her and get a job. Being unemployed is enough headache.

13 Likes

Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by Godskidmidas(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2015
wait oo. what are you asking us now? what do you want us to tell you?

1 Like

Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by Miracle4Sure: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2015
Hahaha........Brodaly SMH4U
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by SenhorSean(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2015
Break up with her... #Fact She isn't pregnant, just a way to get money
Bleep love, she is with u and still sleeping with another man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by dulux07(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2015
These biitches aint loyal.

1 Share

Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by VcStunner(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2015
I dey believe una die..... continue the jonzing.
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by peeparty(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2015
majamajic:
grin grin

its a division of labour,
Seconded...

1 Like

Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by peeparty(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2015
slap1:
It may sound harsh, but I suggest you leave her and get a job. Being unemployed is enough headache.

so true my brother being unemployed is enough to make you think abnormal..
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by 7footre(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2015
See as you de fall unizik guys hand yakata.... I mean I no fit shout
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by chibwike(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2015
You are a joke
So you've got to attract jokes
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by Etetejake(m): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2015
I live in Abj, so I can swear to u that your girlfriends uncle Abuja is her sugerdaddy. chase money and u will c women, I mean women rushing after u.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by Update(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2015
smh....reasons I kill peeps. ah guess she must be funnier than basket mouth, bovi I go dye etc
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by Kingsasian(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2015
This Op na big MUGU

1 Like

Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by Deefuray(f): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2015
Stop being gullible.
Do people like you still exists?
You don't need to be a Daniel to read the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by Savigne(f): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2015
Oh Lawd,Lawd,Lawd...
So people like you still exist in Nigeria.Dont worry,wait till her "uncle" comes to pay her brideprice before your eye go open.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2015
The babe is very nice nt to hold u responsible 4 d mess buh it cud also be possible she was nt pregnant at all and just wanna drain d guys pocket
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by ifywise(f): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Join The Free Browsing Trends @.....
[size=20pt]WizyTechs Dot Com[/size]
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by deejay6: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
My brother that babe needs to go before she kill you.
You know a true lady when the guy has nothing. If you make your money today she go kill you turn sugar mummy self since she get mind for sugar daddy. I don't know you but I feel your pain # ride on bro#
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by gab264(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
When God miraculously expose yaa bae wickedness and secret.
you are still looking for a consultant to clarified the truth or probably change the truth for you.
#Guy quit instantly #
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by Richardonald(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I never believed in snoozing or prying into bae's privacy. but I couldn't help but admire her new iPhone 6 which has pestered me for a long time to buy for her but I don't have that much , luckily for us her "uncle" in abuja sent her money to buy it

I've not used iPhone before so i decided to check it out. behold my hand took me straight to her whatsapp, I scrolled along and saw so many things the one they irritated me most was a chat with one he stored as "uncle abuja" I checked at the profile pix he looks rich, probably in his 60s

she was demanding 30k for abortion but the man was insisting she keep the baby, I don't really know if me or the man is responsible for the pregnancy she never mention it. i love her so much even tho I saw when she told the man if he didn't enjoy "it" to the extent he emptied his tank .but I don't understand that line sha

please advice me I've confronted her but she insisted she just joking with the man

what should I do?
i no know say some mumu guyz stil exist...man run for your life..am saying this becuz of {STD}..
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Seconded!!!
EverestdeBliu:
QUIT!!! QUIT!!! QUIT!!!

1 Like

Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by Kennyinusa(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

what should I do?

You are a goat if you really believe 5hat she was just joking.
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by olowookerekemi(f): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
nevee blive her.
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by Khutie: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
tongue ... tho I nw see yhur love life as a joke buh I won't advice yhu to quit now... Khal yhur gf, sit her down, tel her to beg dis her rich abj "uncle" to get yhu (her broda..lolz) a job or yhur relationship wid her will become d newest joke of d year...

#gracias my NAU bruh
#oneLove
#BITCHESAIN'TLOYAL
#TEAMmaketheMULLAfirst

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by khassy(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
dump her sorry ass

we counting on you angry
Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by arctodus(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Khutie:
tongue ... tho I nw see yhur love life as a joke buh I won't advice yhu to quit now... Khal yhur gf, sit her down, tel her to beg dis her rich abj "uncle" to get yhu (her broda..lolz) a job or yhur relationship wid her will become d newest joke of d year...

#gracias my NAU bruh
#oneLove
#BITCHESAIN'TLOYAL
#TEAMmaketheMULLAfirst

Chai you bad O. the guy NA slowpoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men / I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman / I Love Sagged Breastts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.