Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (742102 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Babafaros(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Meaning you saw me in the pd thread and are still asking if i did pd. Lolz, hope that doesn't sound rude.
sorry dear; jst recollecting dat
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:

I'm a science student.
And you bagged 340?.For a science student you really tried o.
Sorry if I'm asking too many questions: what was your jamb score?

And you've not answered this one too: "shey na you set the questions ni"? grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
Leitner:
And you bagged 340?.For a science student you really tried o.
Sorry if I'm asking too many questions: what was your jamb score?

And you've not answered this one too: "shey na you set the questions ni"? grin
Lolz, you really had me cracked up. grin grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:
Lolz, you really had me cracked up. grin grin
Lol,abi na.
Maybe I wouldn't have bagged a 340 but I @ least felt I could have done better in the exam.
My prep was not all that good and then there was this anxiety thing in the exam hall.Everything was going according to plan in the exam hall until the Invigilator shouted 8 min(right by. My side).With few questions still left,I started panicking.
Don't know whether you remember this question in Phy,where we were asked for the ratio of FIVE 2 ohms arranged in parallel and series,Could you believe I was seeing "TWO" 2 ohms?!,how "two" take resemble "five" I still no know till today o.
My result was not all that bad sha,add an aggregate of 262,going for MRH.
What of you,which course are you going for? And your aggregate IF YOU DON'T MIND.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yeah, that question required a lot of technical skill. I think i even
erased my answer once or twice. BTW, i think you're good to go for med
rehab. Sorry, i can't share my aggregate. :x
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Babafaros(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chiamaka01: Yeah, that question required a lot of technical skill. I think i even
erased my answer once or twice. BTW, i think you're good to go for med :x
i think no answer dey dat que
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chiamaka01: . Sorry, i can't share my aggregate. :x
No qualms smiley .Wanted to wish you best of luck but nna with this your score ehn,no need for that,e don sure say na your name go dy Number one for Merit list.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
Babafaros: i think no answer dey dat que
The answer was 1:25 but according to my "own question" grin,I kept on getting 1:2 as my answer.I eventually chose 2:5 since it was the closest to 1:2,lol.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
[quote
author=Leitner]
No qualms smiley .Wanted to wish you best of luck but nna with this your
score ehn,no need for that,e don sure say na your name go dy Number one
for Merit list.[/quote]
Thanks. cheesy
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
[quote
author=Leitner]
The answer was 1:25 but according to my "own question" grin,I kept on
getting 1:2 as my answer.I eventually chose 2:5 since it was the closest
to 1:2,lol.[/quote]
Really, 1:25? I thought it was 25:1, although, i went for the former.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Babafaros(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:
d answer na 25:1 .so wat did u pick in dat graph que dat d answer is -273'C
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:
Was there 25:1 in the option?
Not the type that cross-check after exams.I even came across the mistake when I went to see a friend of mine like that and he was busy going through the questions as at my time of visit.
So can't really recall the questions but sebi you are the one that scored 300 plus nau.Even if you say it is 30:40,I must agree nau,I have no choice tongue
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:
Thanks. cheesy
WLC
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Babafaros(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
Leitner:
Not the type that cross-check after exams.I even came across the mistake when I went to see a friend of mine like that and he was busy going through the questions as at my time of visit.
So can't really recall the questions but sebi you are the one that scored 300 plus nau.Even if you say it is 30:40,I must agree nau,I have no choice tongue
wetin u gt4 chem
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Babafaros: wetin u gt4 chem
Chm was my lowest o.Knew it was going to be my lowest anyways(it has always been my lowest in most of my exams).
Had 59.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Olajolo48: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Michdear: alright thanks I really don't care about course,as far as oau can accept my nabteb/neco result
i don't tink oau normally accept nabteb because a student was disqualified for dat when he presented dat result infront of d screening officials in d faculty of sciences
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by icelord(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chiamaka01: Yeah, that question required a lot of technical skill. I think i even
erased my answer once or twice. BTW, i think you're good to go for med
rehab. Sorry, i can't share my aggregate. :x
Lol, technical indeed
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
[quote
author=Leitner]
Not the type that cross-check after exams.I even came across the mistake
when I went to see a friend of mine like that and he was busy going
through the questions as at my time of visit.
So can't really recall the questions but sebi you are the one that
scored 300 plus nau.Even if you say it is 30:40,I must agree nau,I have
no choice tongue[/quote]

No, oh. We're all here to learn.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Babafaros: d answer na 25:1 .so wat did u pick in dat graph que dat d answer is -273'C
Is it the one that asked for the equivalent of 0K in ¤C? I honestly can't remember but i think the answer wasn't there.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Predegree Portal

Admission into the Pre-degree Programme 2014/2015 Session
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree Programme for 2014/2015 Session.

Eligibility
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (for Law).

Duration
The programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.

Available Subject Combinations
Options/FieldsSubject Combinations
ArtsGovernment/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)
Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)
Biological SciencesBiology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)
Physical SciencesChemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)
Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)
Social SciencesEconomics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)
Mathematics/Geography/Economics (MGE)

Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.

Method of Application
Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid).

Alternatively, you can also pay the application fee through Interswitch Webpay Platform using your ATM or Debit Card.

Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: "2014/2015 Pre-Degree Application" and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on "Apply Now!". You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
Click on your preferred Payment Method (either e-tranzact or Interswitch Webpay).
Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination. In the meantime, you can take the practice examination to get familiar with Computer-based test.
General Information
Applicants are to note that the 2014/2015 Pre-degree entrance exam will be computer-based. You are hereby advised to familiarise yourself with the basic use of computer.
2014/2015 Pre-Degree Applicants are advised to to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
All candidates are required to register for 2015 UTME during the Programme.
All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
Applicants are to note that 2014/2015 Pre-Degree Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife Centre only.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.

DISCLAIMER
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.

Closing Date
2014/2015 Pre-Degree Application will close on Friday, 29th August, 2014.
It is mandatory for all candidates to keep checking the website from time to time to know the Entrance Examination Date and also to print the Exam Slip.

Start your Application Now
In case you have created your Account, Click here to Login

Signed
D.I. Ocan (Mrs)
Administrative Secretary
Centre for Distance Learning,
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife

For those that wrote wrong combination in jamb and pume I think u can start using the combination above to judge urself
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Babafaros(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:
Is it the one that asked for the equivalent of 0K in ¤C? I honestly can't remember but i think the answer wasn't there.

d answer wasn't there but wat did u pick
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by sunelly: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
anyone in the house going for estate management thru direct entry shold add me up on @2g0, my i.d is sunelly2012 and hook me up on watsapp either with 08024420452 or 08167914274
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:

No, oh. We're all here to learn.
You didn't complete your sentence o
Lemme complete it for you: "From Chiamaka" grin tongue
Btw why is this place this dry,has it always been this dry or it's a recent thing?

Any other science student in the house?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw chiamaka,I've discovered you secret to success cool choi,to say I sabi this secret before ni,I for don get like 380 grin.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Babafaros(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Leitner:
Chm was my lowest o.Knew it was going to be my lowest anyways(it has always been my lowest in most of my exams).
Had 59.

I had 45
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
[quote
author=Leitner]
You didn't complete your sentence o
Lemme complete it for you: "From Chiamaka" grin tongue
Btw why is this place this dry,has it always been this dry or it's a
recent thing?

Any other science student in the house?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw chiamaka,I've discovered you secret to success cool choi,to say I sabi
this secret before ni,I for don get like 380 grin.[/quote]

what do u mean?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:

what do u mean?
Lol,slow down o.It's not what you obviously thought I was thinking,lol.

Well after consulting Ifa,your secret was was made known to me cool.Which is:

Rubbing your head with SALT and WATER on the eve of exam day grin tongue.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
Babafaros:

I had 45
K,that's nice.Which course are you going for?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Leitner:

Funny you. I didn't see that coming.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidmascot(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Why dis place Kan dull like dis?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by emekakelvin(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
Leitner:

Lol, dis is funny
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidmascot(m): 3:03am On Aug 09, 2014
GREAT IFE STUDENTS’ UNION PRESS STATEMENT
ON THE OSUN STATE ELECTIONS:AS OSUN
PEOPLE DECIDE: OUR POSITION AS GREAT IFE
STUDENTS’ UNIONGreat Nigerian people, good
people of Osun State, gentlemen of the press and
ever conscious Nigerian students:An important
feature of every democracy is periodic elections,
this which the Nigerian clime and sacrosanct
constitution permit to be held every four years is
what will happen in Osun state come 9th August
2014. Nigeria has witnessed, since her
independence, various elections with some
marred with allegations of rigging and lack of
fairness in the electoral system. Such issues over
the years have either been buried or settled in
the court of law. We implore the good people of
Osun to ensure that they desist from such action
and inactions that may render this coming
elections controversial and at the same time
paint the countryNigeria and Osun state in bad
colours. This national disgrace must be prevented
now!In the spirit of the aforesaid it isexigent to
point out that the best way to have both moral
and legal leverage over whoever emerges at the
polls isto ensure that you cast your vote for the
best candidate. Good people of Osun should
employ their critical mind at thepolls. It is
important that we continue to secure the future
ofthe state with our votes as our conscience and
the generation will demand that we account for
actions today. Let us conduct ourselves as
peaceful patriots of the state and the country at
large. Desist from allforms of electoral violence
and manipulation of intention at thepolls. To all
political parties that have candidates and all elder
statesmen in the state, it is important to remind
you to desist from sponsoring any form of
electoral malpractice and violence as your time
will go and another will come. Lay agood path for
the present generation of youths in order that
you may see a better Nigeria which you fought at
Independence.To all Nigerian Students in Osun
state, it is important that we restate as Great IFE
Students Union that the Union remains non-
partisan as this isagainst the ethics, principles and
traditions of our great Union. In the same light we
implore other Students’ Union and Students’
movement in thestate to desist from being
partisan as this will be tantamount to dredging a
hole in the future of our country, Nigeria. We are
the leaders of tomorrow they say but which
nation do we intend to lead if we betray its future
from now? Let us as Nigerian students conduct
ourselves at the polls as peaceful citizens and cast
our votes as critically minded individuals which.
We must not allow ourselves to be used as
political tools in the hands of the political
gladiators for their unholy intentions during and
after the elections!Long live Great Ife!Long live
OAU!Long live Osun!Long live Nigeria!
Signed:BAMIDELE Oludare J.P.R.O
IBIKUNLE Isaac M.President

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Ghydyon(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2014
good day fellas, congrat to those who passed the putme and to those who turned the acid test to a salty water like the one my neighbours bath with yesterday i say a big congrat to you...judging from the success of candidates in this year postutme i foresee a very high cut offs in every department a replica of 2011 where cut off for medicine and surgery is 297 etc. Am not here to scare u guys but to give you my 2cent.
MY ADVICE
once the cut off is release and you realize you are not close or almost close to your departmental cut off, take all your credentials to ife and find your way to your department and for those that knows a lecturer relative friend uncle sister well that is an edge for you.... Lastly don't fall for scammers all in the name of been desperate for help. Good luck guys

Ghydyon
shining out

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.