Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,818 members, 7,813,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (738581 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by emekakelvin(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Leitner:
A victim of the strike? cheesy
No worry ehn,anytime the SU just release another statement/Letter,maybe on twitter and end it with the usual slogan of Aluta continua.
Just make sure you reply them with: [i]come o,Victoria is tired of staying at home ooooo!!!!![i]
[i]Shey na until area boyz give Victoria belle una wan make we resume ni?![i] grin........More msgs like that from pple and you can be sure the school will resume soonest cool

Btw,which course are you studying?
By "someone" lobbying for you,I hope you mean someone that really has a "long" leg coz one thing you should know is that,these admission officers are like Visa officers and what do they both have in common?,"they are used to people begging them".

Lol.... Victoria is surely tired of staying at home, but I do not think she will get pregnant during this period. Atleast, she would not be willing to put herself under shame and disgrace jor. Victoria Ascertia already has a boy friend in ife called amanda awetu----»»» She is faithful oh.

Lolz, the course is Management and accounting and the faculty is Adminstration.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by XXX5(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin
Leitner:
A victim of the strike? cheesy
No worry ehn,anytime the SU just release another statement/Letter,maybe on twitter and end it with the usual slogan of Aluta continua.
Just make sure you reply them with: [i]come o,Victoria is tired of staying at home ooooo!!!!![i]
[i]Shey na until area boyz give Victoria belle una wan make we resume ni?![i] grin........More msgs like that from pple and you can be sure the school will resume soonest cool
Btw,which course are you studying?
By "someone" lobbying for you,I hope you mean someone that really has a "long" leg coz one thing you should know is that,these admission officers are like Visa officers and what do they both have in common?,"they are used to people begging them".
So first of all,it will be really hard for you to get that course but again,I really don't know "how long your leg is".
Again,make no mistake,pple beg these people year in year out,so don't think they will have mercy on you just coz you are crying in their office and make sure the person that will be lobbying for you really has "Long legs" and not just some random person.
Best of luck wink
victoria jus locate my crib....i assure you you no fit get belle grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Cymbal: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Leitner:
I for say make I greet you back with handshake but your guy dy fear Ebola o.So just accept my salute from afar wink

Btw this thread is dry o.E dry pass harmattan wind sef.
If things continue to be like this,even i will stop posting and activate the spectator/ghost mode cool .
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davskioppy: 3:50am On Aug 10, 2014
mrcalcufast: nothing good comes very easy..its' bin long i posted on dis thread and i tank God dat my hardwork had paid off..thank God i also had d opportunity to partake in OAU 2014 POST UTME and i scored more than i had expected..i checked my result yesterday and it was as follows;eng64, maths91, chemistry71, physics85 total score ;311 jamb score 251 total;562 aggregate;281 course;metalurgical and materials engineering God has bin so gud 2me..kunlexic shey na fight BRO AFOLABI I HAIL O
are u a predite? If not i cant believe this unless u let us see the picture. Am not here to beef your success but i dont like the way some of you will come online and start boosting your score as if you be gurus. How does your jamb score be 251?you have once came here to jubilate you got 252 now,how come 251 now? Shey mr dibu has removed the 1 and also cbt has not commenced that time and it was after the announcement of ppt that only 24 candidates gots 250 above.Master,i beg dnt come here to brag for us oo,we are a human being like you

chiamaka01 and haydot95, i salute u peeps for your outstanding success.you are confamd people.just keep your hardworking up.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davskioppy: 4:02am On Aug 10, 2014
Am not new here but this just my first post.i ve been ff this thread from the beginning on behalf of my younger brother going for economics,had 214 in jamb and 228 in post jamb,any chance?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by spenca: 6:43am On Aug 10, 2014
davskioppy: are u a predite? If not i cant believe this unless u let us see the picture. Am not here to beef your success but i dont like the way some of you will come online and start boosting your score as if you be gurus. How does your jamb score be 251?you have once came here to jubilate you got 252 now,how come 251 now? Shey mr dibu has removed the 1 and also cbt has not commenced that time and it was after the announcement of ppt that only 24 candidates gots 250 above.Master,i beg dnt come here to brag for us oo,we are a human being like you

chiamaka01 and haydot95, i salute u peeps for your outstanding success.you are confamd people.just keep your hardworking up.

So what states that he can't be amongst those 24 candidates ? Your just off key man
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kendzyma(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2014
johe58: wat of a lecturer?normal or long leg
chai,a guy in my room used 500k to bride a lecturer for elect elect..so if u dnt meet up,ur purse must b robust cous u arnt d only1 dat will come to dem for elp.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by XXX5(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2014
merging was just a mere rumour....na nxt year we go resume so cut off would be normal
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by johe58: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2014
Kendzyma: chai,a guy in my room used 500k to bride a lecturer for elect elect..so if u dnt meet up,ur purse must b robust cous u arnt d only1 dat will come to dem for elp.
d lecturer is a frnd
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by indo87com: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
Good day fellow aspirants! On da matter of merging, I think dat should Oau decide on dat, it ll be btw we aspirants dat jst wrote post-utme nd nxt year aspirants and not those dat wrote last yr
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
johe58: wat of a lecturer?normal or long leg
depends on the lecturer: dem get levels pass themselves.
Plus I think,the Lecturer that wants to help you in lobbying will definitely know himself if he is capable of pulling strings.

There was one of my friend like that that had similar problem to yours,although his deals with O level result.
He didn't not have @least credit in one of the required subjects for the course he was admitted for.
When he went to the admission office for registration purpose,he was @ first sent away.Immediately he called his dad.His dad called one lecturer like that(obviously the type that has legs) and they both came down to the admission office together to meet him.Altogether they all went to see the guy in charge of the registration stuff.
When they got there,the guy in charge told them it won't be possible for him to get that course but he can be given another one instead.He was given fine-art.
Quite unfortunately(or maybe fortunately for him as you would see later),he also did not have @leastcredit in one of the subjects required for Fine-art.
Then as I said earlier,fortunately for him the admission officer gave him Accounting as he had all the required credit in his O level result

The truth is that,from the beginning if this guy was told choose btwn the course he first chose(can't remember the course again) and Accounting,he would have definitely chose Accounting.

So there you have it,you may prolly get a lecturer to lobby for you but whether they will give you your desired course or one that fits your UME combo is another thing.
Plus I think someone said a thing abt this topic.Whether it was this thread or last year admission thread,I'm not sure about.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
emekakelvin:
Lol.... Victoria is surely tired of staying at home, but I do not think she will get pregnant during this period. Atleast, she would not be willing to put herself under shame and disgrace jor. Victoria Ascertia already has a boy friend in ife called amanda awetu----»»» She is faithful oh.
Lolz, the course is Management and accounting and the faculty is Adminstration.

Hmm,true Igbo man grin Igbo kwenu! grin
Which hostel you dey?.......I sure say na Angola e go be.
XXX5: merging was just a mere rumour....na nxt year we go resume so cut off would be normal
You don dey fear? grin

Happy sunday to everybody in the House wink
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by icelord(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
davskioppy: Am not new here but this just my first post.i ve been ff this thread from the beginning on behalf of my younger brother going for economics,had 214 in jamb and 228 in post jamb,any chance?
haaa, chances are quite slim, hope say una get long leg sha
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by johe58: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
Leitner:
depends on the lecturer: dem get levels pass themselves.
Plus I think,the Lecturer that wants to help you in lobbying will definitely know himself if he is capable of pulling strings.

There was one of my friend like that that had similar problem to yours,although his deals with O level result.
He didn't not have @least credit in one of the required subjects for the course he was admitted for.
When he went to the admission office for registration purpose,he was @ first sent away.Immediately he called his dad.His dad called one lecturer like that(obviously the type that has legs) and they both came down to the admission office together to meet him.Altogether they all went to see the guy in charge of the registration stuff.
When they got there,the guy in charge told them it won't be possible for him to get that course but he can be given another one instead.He was given fine-art.
Quite unfortunately(or maybe fortunately for him as you would see later),he also did not have @leastcredit in one of the subjects required for Fine-art.
Then as I said earlier,fortunately for him the admission officer gave him Accounting as he had all the required credit in his O level result

The truth is that,from the beginning if this guy was told choose btwn the course he first chose(can't remember the course again) and Accounting,he would have definitely chose Accounting.

So there you have it,you may prolly get a lecturer to lobby for you but whether they will give you your desired course or one that fits your UME combo is another thing.
Plus I think someone said a thing abt this topic.Whether it was this thread or last year admission thread,I'm not sure about.
tnks,pls give me ur 2go username,i wnt u 2 advíce me more
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kendzyma: chai,a guy in my room used 500k to bride a lecturer for elect elect..so if u dnt meet up,ur purse must b robust cous u arnt d only1 dat will come to dem for elp.

do u mean 50k? undecided
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kendzyma(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
ueskman:

do u mean 50k? undecided
lol,its 500k,d lecturer askd for 250k,bt d dad doubled it,i waz also amazed wen he waz tellin me.he should av gn to a privat uni.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by emekakelvin(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Leitner:

Hmm,true Igbo man grin Igbo kwenu! grin
Which hostel you dey?.......I sure say na Angola e go be.

You don dey fear? grin

Happy sunday to everybody in the House wink
Who tell you say I be igbo man My monicker don confuse sha.grin

My hall na be the head of oau oh, the centre seat of greatife cheesy
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
emekakelvin: Who tell you say I be igbo man My monicker don confuse sha.grin

My hall na be the head of oau oh, the centre seat of greatife cheesy
That should be the notorious Awo grin................Na mouth una just get sha tongue, Faj Is still the coolest Hall cool.

Btw how many "landlords" you meet for your room? grin

Went to one of my frnds room like that @ night @ Awo and bliv me,I couldn't step on bare floor.Everywhere was filled with bed and bodies(the place con resemble refugee camp grin )

Annex blocks and then block 7 & 8 are good though and less congested.

And as an Awo boy,that means you sef do Aluta small be that o grin
johe58: tnks,pls give me ur 2go username,i wnt u 2 advíce me more
I don't have a 2go acct and although I'm on bbm and whatsapp,I really don't like chatting like that and hence don't chat much.

You can ask any question here,and if I or anybody on this thread can answer,you can be sure you will get an answer.Plus I and everyone will gain if we all discuss openly here.But if you still insist,you can PM your Pin/whatsapp number.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
ROTF.You guyz should read this,If you have the time grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/1807551/most-embarrassing-moments-funny-crazy/2#24749374
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by tunnababa(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
DJ T-ZICO passing by.

2 Likes

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2014
tunnababa: DJ T-ZICO passing by.
were re o!!!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Fussbot: 1:02am On Aug 11, 2014
K
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by understatement: 1:21am On Aug 11, 2014
First,welldone @leitner..i like the way you interact with people..but shuo!u are even an aspirant and you know this much bout oau?u don do diploma there b4?lolz

Second,about those asking bout combinations.Pls i don't know bout other courses,but INTEREL?abeg u need MATHS!..How am i so sure?thank you..pls listen,it actually cost me admission in 2012.I had 240 in postjamb,knew somebody dat knew somebody dat knew somebody in ife,in short i had long legs.But in d end ntin showed up in january wen d list came out
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by understatement: 1:35am On Aug 11, 2014
But people that had lesser marks were atleast given something bcus they chose d right combo.Btw,it's one of oau tactics to disqualify students with this. It is called nt getting FAMILIAR with the admission processes of the school.They xpected you 2 have read d whole brochure b4 choosing ur combo.

Pls am not saying this 2 scare anyone,i just dnt want another person 2 make dsame mistake dat eventually cost me 1year..Bcus i wasn't admitted doesn't mean u wldn't so dn't be discouraged if you are in this shoes..ofcus i might have pressed d wrong buttons in every possibility of d world,u might press d right ones..my 2cent on this
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by understatement: 1:45am On Aug 11, 2014
Third,i see u @ my fellow ex-predites on this thread..babafaros,chiamaka etc

Fourth,we shall all be admitted this year no matter what this year IJN..can i get an Amen?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by emmydan9: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2014
good morning everybody i had 245.5 aggregate aspiring for pharmacy.pls how good am i to go
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by emekakelvin(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2014
Leitner:
That should be the notorious Awo grin................Na mouth una just get sha tongue, Faj Is still the coolest Hall cool.

Btw how many "landlords" you meet for your room? grin

Went to one of my frnds room like that @ night @ Awo and bliv me,I couldn't step on bafloor.Everywhere was filled with bed and bodies(the place con resemble refugee camp grin )

Annex blocks and then block 7 & 8 are good though and less congested.

And as an Awo boy,that means you sef do Aluta small be that o grin

gringrin Awo hall is not notorious oh, I think the hall has been an element of fame due to her weird attribute and sarcastic personalities. Fajuyi is better when compare to angola, but E.T.F good pass all of time grin

Awo hall no be refugee camp oh, that room you enter was like that because lecture has not started, when lecture starts most people would sleep in the reading room. Why you wan know how many Landlords' I meet tongue

Hehehehehe, I be cool oh. I noe dey do aluta at all
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Olusharp(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thank God.100 in govt. i had 269, accounting, how is it going to be now...................
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
understatement: Third,i see u @ my fellow ex-predites on this thread..babafaros,chiamaka etc

Fourth,we shall all be admitted this year no matter what this year IJN..can i get an Amen?

Amen.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
When is this page going to end?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
davidskioppy:
chiamaka01 and haydot95, i salute u peeps for your outstanding
success.you are confamd people.just keep your hardworking up.

Thanks.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
any updates on the strike?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.