Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? (20984 Views)

Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics / Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? / How Would You React To Being Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Nduson20: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2013
IT DEFINITELY HURTS BUT TO CRY?? NOOOOOOOOOOO. I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I CRIED, MAY BE 12 YEARS AGO.
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by mitchyy(f): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2013
Yes o. My ex cried the first time when we almost broke up over an issue. Then when we finally broke up, he cried profusely like a baby in public. It wasn't funny o. I couldn't help but leave for good.

I think he's better now when it comes to controlling his emotions
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:
in the past yes but right now vampire nor de cry cos we nor get heart cheesy

So even you dey form for here abi? Didnt you cry 2months ago?

@topic, are you mad? Me cry?

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Zikdik(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: Wow... they say "real men don't cry" but how true is that?

Well not like the "Ah HUH, ah HUH, ah HUH! UHHH"! type of crying any way...or like doing even that in a mall full of people.

Why should a guy cry after been dumped by his miss?

Is she GOLD that he has to cry?

Is she the most beautiful woman on the planet huh? etc...

These are questions clueless people, friends and possibly family pals would be asking a guy when dumped. I call them clue-less because they're
completely ignorant of the moments, emotions, and love you probably have shared with your miss.

Real men cry after been dumped, but the difference is "they do it for the right reasons"

They cry because they've conscience. Because they still acknowledges the dozens of good moments shared while in the relationship. Because they're not too proud to accept the fact that it hurts to have their baby-girl say goodbye. They do it because they care about their outgoing miss. Because when you truly really...really love someone, you misses them when they say goodbye, and if it means crying SO....?

Personally I don't see anything wrong when you do things for the right reasons. And it's cool to have people ask too many questions in such
situation but the truth is, until you acknowledge that it hurts to let go of someone you truly love, you will have hard time getting over it.

It doesn't make you weak, it only makes you appear real.

But you don't have to be a baby about it.

So ... how many guys still cry after been dumped?

Lie about it... please.

Visit: www.flaubertajiero.com For More Date Tip
For why nah? She wire A.C put for that place ni?
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by MattEdozie(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2013
All I needed was she....
But then she left....
When my tears were going...
My heart followed....
Then I got me two guys consoling me till date...
...Alcohol......Sex...
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Nicepoker(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2013
Cry 4 wat. U cant only do that if u dont ave money.
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Michelle55: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2013
hmmmmm... this tin na serious matter oh!!!!!! see as dem dey pretend like say dem never cry cos of woman before!!! u guys eh.. undecided undecided
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2013
Vivly: Understand the concept 'Clean guy'. A clean guy does not visit brothels even when people are not watching. He watches himself.
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Tiwanna(f): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2013
jmoore: This heart is unbreakable smiley
I guess I am a super man wink

Who would cry if he ever losses Lois Lane.
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Tiwanna(f): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2013
All my ex cried when I said the its over word. For some reason am always the one ending the relationship when am tired of been in it.
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by weldamea: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2013
I did not cry the first time she broke up with me, we came back after 4 years. 2 years later, she broke up again and thats when i cried for just few secs. Not because she left but because i was beaten twice. That incident did not change who i was. Thought i will not love again but its something worth dying for. Now am wooing someone. Am in love again.
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2013
Whts diz one trying 2 write?
phayvorr: If I gurl dumps u, dnt cry atall.....

Just go and marry her mother and become her step-father............if I hear say I cry wen I dey always get option B
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by jadelyn007(f): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2013
Yes,real men cry bt it depends on if the gal has influenced their lives positively n if they were d cos of d break up, they will definitely cry.not bcs they cannot get another gal bt bcs they lost a gem they myt never find in a lifetime bcs of their stupid mistakes.
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by taylor12: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2013
If I hear say I cry,cry 4 wetin na wen I get enuf moni 2 price anoda babe.dats y its nt gud 2 put all ur eggs in one basket.d koko 4 a man na 2 mek d moni n u go c dem as flies perchin around u.lol sad
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by martinsblinks(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hmmmm interesting thread I most say, sociologically, if u want to kill a mosquito, u must behave like a mosquito. U must put ur self into d conditions and tendencies of ppl dat av had heartbreaks b4 commenting on this thread. As for me when it happened to me, it was like hell loosed. I no go lie I cried for like a month, dats bcox I love her so much. In all I will say if u love ur woman u must cry whn she leaves u.......
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Princenathan(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
na wa ooooo cry ke........ under my dead body ......not over this tym
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Princenathan(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
jadelyn007: Yes,real men cry bt it depends on if the gal has influenced their lives positively n if they were d cos of d break up, they will definitely cry.not bcs they cannot get another gal bt bcs they lost a gem they myt never find in a lifetime bcs of their stupid mistakes.
..............why would she call it quit if she has influence his life +ively
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Remedy4gud: 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
only onions fit make me cry

Nt one silly gurl
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by jeffoe(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
any guy that cries for a babe na woman wrapper he is not matured, that kind of a person when his wife is crying instead of comforting her he would also be crying waiting pain pass when person loose in parent or sibling
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by jadelyn007(f): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
Prince-nathan:
..............why would she call it quit if she has influence his life +ively
she myt call it quits bcs d guy cheated despite all she has done for him.and most people don't appreciate what they hv until dey lose it.am speaking frm experience seriously
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Sike(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
The last time i cried was when i was born. Ever since, it's me and my teeth. #RedEye
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by UyiIredia(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
I don't, other dudes would and should speak for themselves.
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by princessayesha(f): 2:05am On Oct 23, 2013
All this guys claiming iron men I know your type. And you op, do u think they will tell u the truth?
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by khia: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2013
In order to cry one would have to have a heart, so the answer is no, men do not cry when they get dumped.
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Emeralddeee: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2013
khia: In order to cry one would have to have a heart, so the answer is no, men do not cry when they get dumped.
are you men Why not speak for yourself.
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Sagamite(m): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Most guys are pretty used to rejection, so dumping them would not lead to crying.

It is usually "real men" (that is women's mugus) that are likely to cry because the angel they worship and think is a faultless existence has rejected them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.