Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

How Would You React To Being Dumped? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React To Being Dumped? (5872 Views)

How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? / Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2011
How would you react to being DUMPED?
Or should I rather ask, “How did you react to being Dumped?” Most of us have degrees in the “DUMPING” Department! It’s either we have "Dumped" someone or someone has "Dumped" us at one time or Another. Others are Freshers in that department. How did or would you react? What' does it feel like, Dumping someone or being Dumped? Did you move on? Tried to exact revenge, Made you a better person or Just What?
When it happened to me, was taken aback slightly, but realizing why i was dumped made me forge ahead and i determined to be better! That's just me! What about YOU? smiley
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by BABE3: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2011
Ice Cream and Cheesecake. cheesy
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^^LOL! That's Weird! grin
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by BABE3: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^LOL! That's Weird! grin

Weird?-- It's not--lemme give you the steps in detail.

--I cry.
--I listen to sad songs.
--I eat Ice cream and cheesecake. (the main step)
--I talk to my friends on the phone for hours about how much I hate the "dumper".
--I cry.

I've only been dumped once btw. I prefer the "dumpee" position.  cheesy
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by ronkebp(f): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2011
I have never been dumped but, i suffered 'heart break' from dumping the dumpee', Sad right? shouldn't have been the dumper, wink
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by MrsChima(f): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2011
I will have a very heart to heart chat with my lighter and hair spray.
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2011
BABE!:

--I cry.
--I listen to sad songs.
--I talk to my friends on the phone for hours about how much I hate the "dumper".
--I cry.

Sad! embarassed
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by 190: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2011
BABE!:

--I cry.
--I listen to sad songs.
--I cry.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by BABE3: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2011
190:

cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

Jesus! Why are you happy?  undecided My enemies have started showing their faces one by one.

sexkillz:

Sad! embarassed

It's not that sad actually.[s] It's a cool routine,-you should try it when next you get dumped. [/s]  smiley
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by 190: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2011
BABE!:

Jesus! Why are you happy?  undecided My enemies have started showing their faces one by one.

It's not that sad actually.[s] It's a cool routine,-you should try it when next you get dumped. [/s]  smiley

In a happy mood cheesy cheesy

can we talk
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by BABE3: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^yh sure.
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Mynd44: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2011
Mine involves hardcore rap and nyashing her closest friend
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Zahnda(f): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2011
Gracefully. And I'd be grateful to the guy for his honesty - Too many men out there making roll call guest appearances in their so called relationship while heart, mind, body and soul no longer live there.  I'm also not the kind to make a man my world, my life, or financial plan, Dude walks, and it's business as usual, will miss him certainly, but life goes on.

Rejection isn't the worst thing that can happen to someone, hanging on to what's not happening no more is,

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2011
^^^Hmmm!
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Mynd44: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2011
Yeah Hmmm
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by kpolli(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2011
BOOOOOOZZZZZZEEEEEE!!!!!

#okbye
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by claremont(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2011
I really can't get my head around the meaning of words like "dumped", "dumping", and "dump" been used in the "love" context. Completely ridiculous and criminal theft of the modern English language; how can a word used to symbolise a refuse disposal depot be the same word used by the "love" believers to symbolise leaving a relationship?! It typically shows that they themselves believe "love" is no more than a glorified refuse dump!
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2011
^^^^DONT EVEN START THAT YOUR CRAP HERE ATHEIST!!! smiley I'VE BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY FOR YOU ON YOUR GLORIOUS THREAD HERE https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-710247.352.html. . . . Are you really this CHICKEN LIVERED ? smiley
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by LongOne1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2011
Ah, well it depends.

My last ex, I made her do the dumping ‘cos I had dumped her 3 months before, but we got back together because of her friend. This time around though, I felt it was her turn.

Else, I usually spend time finding out where I went wrong, then I dust myself and get back into the game as a redefined, leaner, meaner, skirt-chasing machine.
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Mynd44: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
Hmmm
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^Hmm WHAT? angry
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Evagreenfields: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2011
Just remembered one incident like that. He dumped me over the phone (#chickenedmuch) n funny enuf i took it well.i didnt plead didnt persuade him to change his mind. I didnt cry (only physical pain makes me cry).
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Kslib(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2011
Well i will be sad depending on the temperature of the love i had 4 my patner. §¤ But hey i'm not just gonna sit in the waste bin 4ever after being dumped, i must push out the cover &come out to recieve fresh air!!!
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^Hmm WHAT? angry

Dumping in turns
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Cuteobi(f): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2011
I dont really know wat i'd do cos i hav not experienced that.i am the dumper rather but i guess i'd go for the 'cheese cake and icecream' undecided
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by claremont(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^
Madam Dumper, how far? I hope you haven't broken too many hearts of late cool
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by bknight: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2011
Long One:

Ah, well it depends.

My last ex, I made her do the dumping ‘cos I had dumped her 3 months before, but we got back together because of her friend. This time around though, I felt it was her turn.

Else, I usually spend time finding out where I went wrong, then I dust myself and get back into the game as a redefined, leaner, meaner, skirt-chasing machine.

grin grin
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2011
@Op, Tourist Mecca for 5 Months cheesy
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2011
i dey laff and i will continue to laff, just like i hav dumped and i will continue to dump! Sekina
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by dazzle37(f): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2011
I don't have any contribution, sorry,
I have never been dumped before and i have never dumped anyone before.
In my case, we were best of friends before the '' boy friend / girl friend '' ( relationship status ) then when the tension and friction was getting too much to handle, we just retraced our steps to the default status ( BEST FRIENDS ) the only difference was no intimacy, so nobody ever got dumped and we were free to see or date anybody. and we are still best friends till date.
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^
Good for you
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2011
dazzle37:

I don't have any contribution, sorry,
I have never been dumped before and i have never dumped anyone before.
In my case, we were best of friends before the '' boy friend / girl friend '' ( relationship status ) then when the tension and friction was getting too much to handle, we just retraced our steps to the default status ( BEST FRIENDS ) the only difference was no intimacy, so nobody ever got dumped and we were free to see or date anybody. and we are still best friends till date.
Very RARE situation! And i'll agree with Mynd! Very GOOD for you! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Dirty Things Abuja Big Babes Do To Get Money / Internet lovers / She Is All Covered But Is This Dressing Appropriate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.