Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Girl Secret You Really Should Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Secret You Really Should Know (3638 Views)

Guys Really Should Stop Doing This / 12 Things You Never Knew About Kissing But You Really Should. / What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by raphy(m): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2013
winkmost of us grewup with females,a sister,a mum,a grandma or an aunt.you must have learn a lot from them so you can know how to take care of. Your girlfriend.

What I wanted to say is that girls are very special and they have
A secret that makes them look more beautiful.

Some girls spent time to make there hair beautiful,
Others spent time to put there makeup.even they way
Some dress will cause go slow on the road.

Am I right?
Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2013
Op did you get upto 6hrs of sleep last night?

4 Likes

Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by djeezy(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2013
Fabulousuzo: Op did you get upto 6hrs of sleep last night?
Lmao!
Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by 190theclown: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2013
grin grin
Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by tomzman: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2013
Op, have you taken your medication this morning?

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by Popowaa: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2013
Comment of the daygringringrin
Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by Vivly(f): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2013
raphy: winkmost of us grewup with females,a sister,a mum,a grandma or an aunt.you must have learn a lot from them so you can know how to take care of. Your girlfriend.
Yes. We grew up with females, a sister, a mum, a grandma, wussdother one?

1 Like

Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by AbuMikey(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2013

Wet Igbo for this Morning?

Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by Abbey2sam(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2013
raphy: winkmost of us grewup with females,a sister,a mum,a grandma or an aunt.you must have learn a lot from them so you can know how to take care of. Your girlfriend.

@op

So they allow phones in psychiatric hospital...
They even allowed you acess to nairaland.....

Get well soon

4 Likes

Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2013

grin grin grin grin OMG this is so so so Stuppid of raphy to ask first thing in d morning when he is surposed to be planning his day?

I blam it on his hangover.

Raphy on Rubbies
Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by mayorall(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2013
@ OP. I wish you fast recovery, greet yaba left Doctors and dont forget to take your drugs, its very important. But if you are normal. God will remove my 30KB I used to view this thread from your pocket.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by Monicasque(f): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
poster baby what exactly were u trying to say sugar? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by ChiSun27(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
Popowaa: Comment of the daygringringrin

I dey tell u!!!!!
Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by Danhumprey: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
LWKMD..... grin
Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by Danhumprey: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
I think the OP was trying to say he had a good time "scoping" his females family members. lipsrsealed
Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by raphy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
embarassed undecidedI have not even finish before I mistakenly press the submit button,see how them hang me for cross while I was @ work.I don't blame you guys at all......

1 Like

Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by Slowpois0n: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
OP. I fell from the sky.
Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by Slowpois0n: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
raphy: embarassed undecidedI have not even finish before I mistakenly press the submit button,see how them hang me for cross while I was @ work.I don't blame you guys at all......
blame ASUU
Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Toto is good for boys and girls
Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by emorse(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
ChiSun27:

I dey tell u!!!!!
As in ehn, I nearly fall down. Lol
Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by OCstash: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
raphy:
embarassed undecidedI have not even finish before I mistakenly press the submit button,see how them hang me for cross while I was @ work.I don't blame you guys at all......
Wetin you wan ADD again...ehn after you don kill the thread yourself
Re: The Girl Secret You Really Should Know by raphy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
OCstash:

Wetin you wan ADD again...ehn after you don kill the thread yourself
me kil thread God forbid. no quote me again o.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? / SHOCKING: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat That Delivers Human Baby Goat [PHOTO] / At Last Tosyne2much Proposed To Aminat508 In Public In Ado Ekiti {pics}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.