Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend (3467 Views)

Between The Two, Who Should I Pick? (pic) / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by onyinye2(f): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2008
cold:

That's why i never giv any serious thot to that thing called love,i just bombard the Power House & escape wit my loot.

betta stick with the " Power House" because if you came to my house with that kind of nonsense, the only thing you will be escaping with is an ice pack for your . . . .
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by chibaby5(f): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

I have said the truth with a conditional statement attached to it.

Do you want me to lie to you, as most ladies will prefer? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

c wat i mean?da truth is comin out small small ooo, all u guyz do is lie. as u sed dats is wat u think ladies prefer 2 HEAR which is so dumb 2 think as no one would luv 2 b lied 2. C HW U GUYZ START DA QUARREL I WAZ TLKING ABOUT? ITS ALWAYZ DA GUYZ SERIOUSLY SO BROS, BEGIN 2 CONFESS.LOOOOOOOL cheesy wink ITS all gd, as the BIBLE says: SAY THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET U FREE. grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Sisikill: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2008
Geez talk about a romance killer. there is some truth in what you said but in life there is such thing as "Happy ever after" may be you havent experienced it but there is. it might not resemble the ones in story books but it is alive and striving. so you are basically destroying your son's innocents. ahhh just let him read the books and let him figure out how the story "really" ends.

I'm sorry, I won't change my mind on that.

Can't having him running around the web, his head in the clouds thinking somewhere on the other side of the rainbow, his true love awaits him and when he gets her, they'll gallop away into the sunset.

Tofia! I say let him learn early.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by TheSly: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2008
cold:

That's why i never giv any serious thot to that thing called love,i just bombard the Power House & escape wit my loot.
Gbabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
This is what i like to read. . . . . . . .Not sum posts full of krauts 'bout sum BS called Love. tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by onyinye2(f): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2008
Sisikill:

I'm sorry, I won't change my mind on that.

Can't having him running around the web, his head in the clouds thinking somewhere on the other side of the rainbow, his true love awaits him and when he gets her, they'll gallop away into the sunset.

Tofia! I say let him learn early.

well i believe that there is such a thing called "True Love"
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2008
chi-baby:

c what i mean?da truth is comin out small small ooo, all u guys do is lie. as u sed that is is what u think ladies prefer 2 HEAR which is so dumb 2 think as no one would love 2 b lied 2. C HW You GUYZ START DA QUARREL I WAZ TLKING ABOUT? ITS ALWAYZ DA GUYZ SERIOUSLY SO BROS, BEGIN 2 CONFESS.LOOOOOOOL cheesy wink ITS all gd, as the BIBLE says: SAY THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET You FREE. grin
The truth is that MEN are angels, if you know the right button to press.

Please spare the statement Ladies do not like to be lied to. An example is the Poster of this thread, she came asking for what lies can be suitably told to her boo to ensure a lasting fight with him. . . . . . . .

Such a lady, only expects lies to come constantly from her boo, hence she wants to live up with such. Tell me, have you seen any relationship, that does not have an element of lies in it? grin grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2008
cold:

Chop, clean mouth, zip up and send her packing. . . . . grin cheesy grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by chibaby5(f): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2008
@pataki

yes i have seen actually but da one wid lies are mostly 4rm u ANGELS(OPPOSITE) grin wink
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2008
chi-baby:

@pataki

yes i have seen actually but da one wid lies are mostly from u ANGELS(OPPOSITE) grin wink
You do not give up too, do you? embarassed cheesy

BTW, are you ''Manchester United'' or a Manchester United fan? grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by chibaby5(f): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

You do not give up too, do you? embarassed cheesy

BTW, are you ''Manchester United'' or a Manchester United fan? grin

i guess i win then YES!!!!!! cheesy wink. NWAYZ AM NONE OF DA ABOVE, GUNNER 4 LYFY!!!! BRAAAAPPPP!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOL,
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2008
Great!!!

I do not want to be involved in an endless fight with a woman! grin grin

Hope the poster will come out honest to the guy involved now. smiley
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by chibaby5(f): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

Great!!!

I do not want to be involved in an endless fight with a woman! grin grin

Hope the poster will come out honest to the guy involved now. smiley
hahahahhahahahahahahahahh, good decision. ya better not involve yaself wid me looooooool, cah ya wud def. b da looser looooooooool, so QUIT!!! wink
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by bobbygee(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2008
4 m, i be man u for eva n not 4 life. u wanna know y? if na 4 life i fit die come back as chelsea (God forbid!!) but man u 4  eva mean say even 4 grave i go still be man u fan
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by chibaby5(f): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2008
bobbygee:

4 m, i be man u for eva n not 4 life. u want to know y? if na 4 life i fit die come back as chelsea (God forbid!!) but man u 4 eva mean say even 4 grave i go still be man u fan
hahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahhah, very funni, atleast 4 ds lyf its all gd. nxt lyf cn sort itself out looooooool
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by mellow(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2008
chi-baby:

hahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahhah, very funni, atleast 4 ds lyf its all gd. nxt lyf cn sort itself out looooooool

O boy you funny no be small
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by chibaby5(f): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2008
mellow:

O boy you funny no be small
bros thank u oooo wink lol
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2008
chi-baby:

hahahahhahahahahahahahahh, good decision. ya better not involve yaself wid me looooooool, cah ya would def. b da looser looooooooool, so QUIT!!! wink
QUIT?? shocked shocked

Orisirisi. . . .

You don't know me at all. My hands are pretty much busy at the moment. Some other time, it won't be this easy as you met me. Trust me. wink You need to go find out my antecedent, before you start dancing on me quitting on ya. grin cheesy grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by chibaby5(f): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

QUIT?? shocked shocked

Orisirisi. . . .

You don't know me at all. My hands are pretty much busy at the moment. Some other time, it won't be this easy as you met me. Trust me. wink You need to go find out my antecedent, before you start dancing on me quitting on ya. grin cheesy grin

hahahahahahahahahhahah, pweetty funni, lol
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Busybody2(f): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2008
Sorry, I, like the other ladies on this forum can't help, I have got nothing to contribute to this thread other than to tell you to go with the only solution proffered so far on the thread by a guy shocked
Raimond:

; that you saw him hold up a bread knife to your throat in your dream . . .

Just goes to show that women have no evil bone in their body. cool Some men are wicked sha tongue
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2008
hehehehehehe endless fight ke cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by NegroNtns(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2008
@TOH,
If he was good enough for her before she left naija, he will still be valuable, not necessarily eligible, at a future time when their paths shall cross again. I second your point on saving the bridge for that future time. I disagree with you on using email to communicate the break. That's hiding behind a veil. She should be forthright and use the strength of her voice, with care and affection to slowly wean him over time. Your script is excellent, the media is wrong.:-)
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by phelex(f): 5:34am On Jul 08, 2008
Simply tell him levels don change, and you feel that he can no longer carry your load
lol
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Gabry(f): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2008
Tell him that you dont want to be in a commited relationship and that you feel that this relationship is not working. Just tell the truth and get it over and done with instead of beating round the bush cause then you will even hurt yourself and him even more.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by mellow(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2008
Tell him you saw him fall in love with your Grandmother and that you

killed him in your dreamsand that your dreams always come true.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Gabry(f): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2008
mellow:

YOUUUUUU. . . . . THATS FUNNYYYY grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by mellow(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2008
gabrywyl:

YOUUUUUU. . . . . THATS FUNNYYYY grin

I believe that will provoke an endless fight.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by ima1(f): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2008
i do not think you need an endless fight, i was in that situation, i did not break up with my ex when i left naija but after 5 years of no contact we grew apart, when i went back home 3 years ago he came visiting n it was clear we were facing different direction, there was no spark, no love, nothing. early this year i went back home got married lol didn't invite him to the wedding, then i got an email saying why didn't you invite me to your wedding n im happy for you.

so there is no need for a big fight, with time you will both grow apart.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by phelex(f): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2008
i do not think you need an endless fight, i was in that situation, i did not break up with my ex when i left naija but after 5 years of no contact we grew apart, when i went back home 3 years ago he came visiting n it was clear we were facing different direction, there was no spark, no love, nothing. early this year i went back home got married lol didn't invite him to the wedding, then i got an email saying why didn't you invite me to your wedding n im happy for you.

I FINK DAT'S THE BEST,I'M GONNA TRY DAT 10KS SO MUCH.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Gabry(f): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2008
mellow:

Mellow, I think if she really use your statement over her guy, the guy would think that she is playing a fool and he would just not take her seriously. grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by origina9ja(f): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2008
u kno most guy no dey joke wif dere money so tell erm dat
you deserve high level of him maintaining you
omo the guy go begin confess grin grin

"my sweet heart money neva land even me i dey manage 2 chop shocked
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2008
Why all these men dey vex self, You guys do this everyday, the tables are turned now and she is a monster.
My sister abeg no be by force, Just let him find a used condom in your toilet and make it seem as if you forgot to flush.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by topup: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2008
ima1:

Wow that sounds like such a terrible way to deal with someone. I'm not sure I could learn to speak to a person who deserts me and then doesn't even tell me what's happening in future!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ooo / Was I Rude? / Why Girls Are Lying This Much ( Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.