Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend (3453 Views)

Between The Two, Who Should I Pick? (pic) / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by phelex(f): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2008
i don't know wat to tell my boyfriend to make him pick up an endless fight wit me? cos he lives in nigeria and am out of the country and i don't know when i'll be back, but he says he's gonna wait 4 me but the funniest thing is dat i can't marry him and i don't know how to tell him. , so plzzzzzzzzzzzz nairalanders what should i tell him that would make him hate me completely.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Raimond(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2008
abasi mbok!!!! grin grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by francessby(f): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2008
Damn you so why can't you boldly let him know that you s**k
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by phelex(f): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2008
hey Raimond wat do u mean by [b][/b]abasi mboko?
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Raimond(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2008
Just an expression, something like--My Gawd!!!

I don`t think the best thing for you to do is pick up a fight. All u need to do is call him and be real-tell him u don`t think it`ll work out between the two of you.Give him reasons, if you have any.If you pick up a quarrel that is not justified, guilt might set in eventually. So just be real and tell him how you truely feel.-Good luck
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by phelex(f): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2008
hey raimond u know it's not dat easy
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by iice(f): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2008
Thought there was a facility where backbones were harvested undecided
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Raimond(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2008
phelex:

hey raimond u know it's not that easy

I understand, but at times, you really need to take the elephant by the tusk.What will be the reason for the fight; that you saw him hold up a bread knife to your throat in your dream?. If you can`t stand his voice while trying to tell him, send him an e-mail but whatever you choose to do, be sure it`s something you really want to do.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Sisikill: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
When you are talking to him on the phone, mistakenly (and I mean purposely) call another guy's name. Like this. . .

You - It was hot today, Ken. . . I mean John I was sweating like a pig.

Before he can pick up on the name, you quickly say something else, as if you are trying to cover up. He'll think he heard wrong, so he won't say anything. You guys will continue talking and just when he is relaxing, BAM! you hit him with another one.

You - Ken. . . John, remember when so so and so happened? (A fond memory of something that happened to you two)

You wait for his answer. It would be slow in coming because he's weighing his option. . . should he answer your question or ask who Ken is? Doubt whirls in his head. Surely, she can't mistake me for someone else, especially when it is about a memory that means so much to us. He's thinking.

You have two options here. . . depending on how soon you want the fight to start.
1) You can call his real name and launch into details of that fond memory. How Happy you were. . . blah, blah. He relaxes again, dismissing the whole thing.

2) While he is silent, you go "Ke. . . John. John, John." Repeating his name, as if you are trying to remind yourself. If you can throw in a curse word in there, do it but under your breath, this gives the idea that you are beating yourself up for making a mistake.

Okay, now he is certain you called him by another name. He gets all "Who is Ken?". You response here is very crucial. You have to be very ADAMANT in you denial and if you can, raise the pitch of your voice as you go along, it makes you sound hysterical. . . thus making you sound guilty.

"Ken? Who? What are you talking about. Who is Ken? I don't know any Ken. Are you Crazy? What Kind of Question is that? I Can't believe you'll ask me that kind of question. Don't make me angry oh. I'm calling all the way from wherever and you are asking me this nonsense question This is called "The Lady Doth Protest Too Much" response and it never fails in cementing guilt.

At this point, the seed that you have another guy is firmly planted in his head, nothing can uproot it now . . and voila! FIGHT!
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Raimond(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2008
HOW HUMILIATING!!!! cry
[/quote]

[quote author=Sisikill link=topic=148636.msg2471679#msg2471679 date=1215429490]
When you are talking to him on the phone, mistakenly (and I mean purposely) call another guy's name. Like this. . .

You - It was hot today, Ken. . . I mean John I was sweating like a pig.

Before he can pick up on the name, you quickly say something else, as if you are trying to cover up. He'll think he heard wrong, so he won't say anything. You guys will continue talking and just when he is relaxing, BAM! you hit him with another one.

You - Ken. . . John, remember when so so and so happened? (A fond memory of something that happened to you two)

You wait for his answer. It would be slow in coming because he's weighing his option. . . should he answer your question or ask who Ken is? Doubt whirls in his head. Surely, she can't mistake me for someone else, especially when it is about a memory that means so much to us. He's thinking.

You have two options here. . . depending on how soon you want the fight to start.
1) You can call his real name and launch into details of that fond memory. How Happy you were. . . blah, blah. He relaxes again, dismissing the whole thing.

2) While he is silent, you go "Ke. . . John. John, John." Repeating his name, as if you are trying to remind yourself. If you can throw in a curse word in there, do it but under your breath, this gives the idea that you are beating yourself up for making a mistake.

Okay, now he is certain you called him by another name. He gets all "Who is Ken?". You response here is very crucial. You have to be very ADAMANT in you denial and if you can, raise the pitch of your voice as you go along, it makes you sound hysterical. . . thus making you sound guilty.

"Ken? Who? What are you talking about. Who is Ken? I don't know any Ken. Are you Crazy? What Kind of Question is that? I Can't believe you'll ask me that kind of question. Don't make me angry oh. I'm calling all the way from wherever and you are asking me this nonsense question This is called "The Lady Doth Protest Too Much" response and it never fails in cementing guilt.

At this point, the seed that you have another guy is firmly planted in his head, nothing can uproot it now . . and voila! FIGHT!

Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by olajide8(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2008
all of you women are the same read my thread on i begged her for three years and use my ex-girlfriends style on him i guess no man can be me so he wopuld simply run but when you knew he wasnt you type or is it because you are in paris that you feel he not the one, or waas it the normal infuatuation wopmen feel in the first 6-1 year of their relationship that is affecting you this other guy has started driving you crazy bover their i would also suggest you tell him out right and beg him and pray that he gets some one 5 times better than you if not he would curse you all his life and would still get someone better then you any way so women before you date a guy pls be sure of what you want if not dont date him
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by CARUSO(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2008
phelex:

i don't know what to tell my boyfriend to make him pick up an endless fight wit me? because he lives in nigeria and am out of the country and i don't know when i'll be back, but he says he's going to wait 4 me but the funniest thing is that i can't marry him and i don't know how to tell him. , so plzzzzzzzzzzzz nairalanders what should i tell him that would make him hate me completely.

tell him u just got shagged by a gang of area-boys and u enjoyed it so much!!

OR tell him, in his face, u would like to shag his father!!!
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by ladybam(f): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2008
CARUSO:

tell him u just got shagged by a gang of area-boys and u enjoyed it so much!!

OR tell him, in his face, u would like to shag his father!!!

hahahahahah

i second this point
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2008
This is just another thread to show why a guy must never give his heart to anything called LOVE!!!!!!!

It is so appalling to be reading such from a woman!!!!

What do you women want in life? undecided
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by tope2000(f): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

This is just another thread to show why a guy must never give his heart to anything called LOVE!!!!!!!

ehn, u did nt just say that angry
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by HRhotness(f): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2008
Get some balls woman and tell him you're no longer interested!   angry

whats with all the games and deceit?

I find it all so disgusting!!!!  angry angry
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2008
tope2000:

ehn, u did nt just say that angry
YES I did!!!! cool

Why you not responding?
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by tope2000(f): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

YES I did!!!! cool

Why you not responding?

u had berra wear sun shade to say it cheesy

i thot u went off so i just logged off 2
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by eldee(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

WORD!!!

The poor guy might be at work there, thinking about the 'love' they share
And the babe is on the internet, planning to break his heart with 200,000 people
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2008
tope2000:

u had berra wear sun shade to say it cheesy

i thot u went off so i just logged off 2
Anything for my Queen you know grin grin

Am waiting though

eldee:

WORD!!!

The poor guy might be at work there, thinking about the 'love' they share
And the babe is on the internet, planning to break his heart with 200,000 people

It is pathetic I tell you. No point wasting any emotions on these women. They do not deserve it at all!!!!!
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by onyinye2(f): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

oh whatever Pataki!! what kind of life is there when love does not stream in the source of the heart?? no life at all. amd what women want, THEY WANT TO BE LOVED MIND, SOUL ,AND BODY!!
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by TheSly: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

No point wasting any emotions on these women. They do not deserve it at all!!!!!
Endorsed!!!!

Pataki:

I hope guys would realise this as soon as possible. . . . . na wah ooo sad
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2008
onyinye2:

oh whatever Pataki!! what kind of life is there when love does not stream in the source of the heart?? no life at all. amd what women want, THEY WANT TO BE LOVED MIND, SOUL ,AND BODY!!
Did you mention LOVE? You do not know what love means at all!!!!!

Why start the love when you cannot finish it? Mind body and Soul me foot!

Giving ones heart to loving you women is a waste of time!!!!! grin grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by tope2000(f): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2008
Dont listen 2 pataki cuz he actually a sucker 4 love grin grin
i am the living proof grin grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by onyinye2(f): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

Did you mention LOVE? You do not know what love means at all!!!!!

Why start the love when you cannot finish it? Mind body and Soul me foot!

Giving ones heart to loving you women is a waste of time!!!!! grin grin

it is either that you are bold face lie or you have heart of stone. and umm who are you to tell me what love means??
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2008
onyinye2:

it is either that you are bold face lie or you have heart of stone. and umm who are you to tell me what love means??
For women like you, I will rather have a heart of Stone. What is there to show in love to you?

Arrogant ingrates!!!!!!

tope2000:

Dont listen 2 pataki because he actually a sucker 4 love grin grin
i am the living proof grin grin
Erhmm. . . . Should you not be at work Miss? grin grin

Sucker for love? grin cheesy grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by onyinye2(f): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

For women like you, I will rather have a heart of Stone. What is there to show in love to you?

Arrogant ingrates!!!!!!

how would i be ungrateful?? and im not saying to show in a person you have to lavish them with gifts and all that yada yada. you can show love by doing simple things.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2008
onyinye2:

how would i be ungrateful?? and im not saying to show in a person you have to lavish them with gifts and all that yada yada. you can show love by doing simple things.
You see. . . . the mere mentioning of the word ''ingrates'' all you could muster up was gifts and that yada yada. . . . . . grin grin grin

Pray tell me, what are the simple things you show in a love? Has the guy in the subject matter not tried for this babe? grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Sisikill: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2008
Guys! Guys! Guys! CHILL!!

No need to get hysterical. . . you're not women, you know.

Now what is the fuss all about? She's only trying to spare his feelings. She should be commended not lambasted.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by HRhotness(f): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2008
Sisikill:

Guys! Guys! Guys! CHILL!!

No need to get hysterical. . . you're not women, you know.

Now what is the fuss all about? She's only trying to spare his feelings. She should be commended not lambasted.

I disagree

shes just spineless and its chics like her that give us ladies a bad name. . .
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by chibaby5(f): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2008
@poster
if truely u dnt wanna carry on wid da relationship, why not tell him straight up without playing any silly games. its better to say the truth than pretence. it would hurt him yes, but its better than him thinkin u still love him but fiinally findin out that u jus pretendin bwt da whole thing. dat would even hurt more so da earlier da better so he could carry on wiv his own life. SUCH IS LIFE, U WIN SOME, U LOOSE SOME,

@pataki

remember all women are not the same, ppl are different. so pls, it would be better if u quit da generalization pls? thanks
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2008
chi-baby:

@pataki

remember all women are not the same, people are different. so please, it would be better if u quit da generalization please? thanks
There is a difference between YOU WOMEN (random) and ALL WOMEN (general). Check my inputs, I made the statements of ''you women''.

In case you got me wrong, I am not generalizing.

Sisikill:

Spare his feelings?. . . . . . By lying grin grin grin

She really does deserve a certificate of commendation. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"love The One You Marry And Not Marry The One You Love"- How True Is This? / What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? / Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.