Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? (1903 Views)

Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics / 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2013

Tell the truth: Will you you give your girlfriend the password to your phone

#TeamGOM grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by zeb04(f): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2013
Wats d biggie,I knw d passwrd 2 my bf's fone
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2013
zeb04: Wats d biggie,I knw d passwrd 2 my bf's fone
Like seriously >
sad

#TeamGOM
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Tiyazman(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2013
Am I Mad My girlfriend can't ever know my password! angry

@Pic Cracked me up Real Hard!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Annie2gud(f): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2013
See nothing wrong in it.depend on the relationship.my husband's ATM cards are with me.i even know his password,same applicable him.like i said,it dpend on the kind of relationship
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Annie2gud(f): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2013
See nothing wrong in it.depend on the relationship.my husband's ATM cards are with me.i even know his password,same applicable to him.like i said,it dpend on the kind of relationship
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Burger01(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2013
grin
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Tiyazman(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2013
Your husband dey try or maybe him na MUGU!!!
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by badmeat(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2013
Hell no,not even on my dyeing bed,grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by nickz(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2013
undecidedWhy Even my password might give her heart break grin grin cheesy
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Tiyazman(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2013
nickz: undecidedWhy Even my password might give her heart break grin grin cheesy
Lol, what do you mean?? cheesy
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by nickz(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tiyazman: Lol, what do you mean?? cheesy
when my password is a female name thats not hers' angry
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Monicasque(f): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
i can only do that if i have 2 phones and this person will get the password to the phone i never even use ONLY
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Tiyazman(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
nickz: when my password is a female name thats not hers' angry
grin grin grin PLAYER!

#TeamGOM grin
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by jmoore(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
I will do that when I upgrade her to my wife.

As a girlfriend, she can only access the movies and music
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Tiyazman(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
jmoore: I will do that when I upgrade her to my wife.

As a girlfriend, she can only access the movies and music
You are WISE!!! grin grin grin

Girlfriends are made not to know our passwords they are just SEX materials tongue
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Annie2gud(f): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
@tiyaz no be evrybody dey as harden like u
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Tiyazman(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Annie2gud: @tiyaz no be evrybody dey as harden like u
Na lie! The other men are just Lame and I'm WISER!!! tongue
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Annie2gud(f): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
@tiyaz for ur mind,u don yarn sense abi?
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Tiyazman(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yes oo! cool
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Teenzy(f): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Whats d biggie in it....as 4 me,I dnt even have a password 4 my phone....

1 Like

Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by AbuMikey(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2013

Ermm, when I have a girlfriend, I'll surely give her all my passwords! cool

Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by baralatie(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
I'm tinking!
She can av d paswd to the nok c2-00
k
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
The password to my phone is probably the password to most of my emails and so on. I hate keeping multiple passwords, so, no I don't think I can.

But I can definitely open my phone freely whenever he wants to see whatever. Me and my ex used to do that a lot, even though that was how I found out about something...
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by babyBB: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
Those who are afraid of givin there girl frnds there password have skeplitons in there cupboards. I can confidently say i have my fiance phone password, and also his fb password and odas and he knows mine too and we have never had any issues
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by GSKing: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
She knows ALL my password.

1 Like

Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
she's got all my passwords and iv got hers cool
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
I need people's oppinion please!!! I appreciate the comments coming but i need more! Take this to the Front page pleaseeee!!!! kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
GSKing: She knows ALL my password.

carr101: she's got all my passwords and iv got hers cool

Aww now I'm jealous sad

1 Like

Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
masonkz:

Aww now I'm jealous sad
LOL, why na cheesy

#TeamGOM grin
Re: Will You Give Your Girlfriend The Password To Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
god_of_music: LOL, why na cheesy

#TeamGOM grin

You won't understand jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Girls Like Lies Especially on How Beautiful They Are / Meet The Prostitute Who Has Slept With 10,091 Men! / Relationship Debate On Nairaland [Episode 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.