Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period (2509 Views)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! / Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by Babasessy(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
The story is horrible, violent, violating, everything we are taught rape is. Bunmi Sarah Sobowale, courageously shared her touching, sad, horrible but true life story on twitter hours ago.
Read her tweets below:

Read more @ http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/2013/10/how-i-was-gang-raped-twice-by-nine-9.html

Re: Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
if this is real....
as much as r.ape is bad, i doubt it makes a difference whether the girl is on her period or not....and unless she has reported the matter to the police, she is to be blamed for the continuation of such horrific crime. no where in her story does she talk about POLICE and reporting the crime!
Re: Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by BabaOyo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
I think this is a story involving cock and bull....only you being raped by everyone?

Haba....I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by BabaOyo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
How did a ""cock"" become rooster? I typed cock and its giving me rooster. What's the problem?

1 Like

Re: Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 22, 2013
^^^lol, dont you know you cant write cokc on NL? welcome to NAIRALAND!!!!
Re: Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by BabaOyo(m): 2:28am On Oct 22, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^^lol, dont you know you cant write cokc on NL? welcome to NAIRALAND!!!!

Oh..no wonder. Lol
The more I kept writing it the more it becomes rooster.

That's hilarious.
Re: Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 22, 2013
there are so many words like that, imagine:
- every tom Dick and Harry (dikc)
- an orgasm (or.gasm), an orgy (or.gy)
Re: Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by BabaOyo(m): 3:04am On Oct 22, 2013
MRbrownJAY: there are so many words like that, imagine:
- every tom Dick and Harry (dikc)
- an orgasm (or.gasm), an orgy (or.gy)

This is childish.

So word sensor online should be this meaningless?

Joystick---Igi Ayo

Heavenly feeling ko, hellish feeling ni.
Re: Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 22, 2013
MRbrownJAY: if this is real....
as much as r.ape is bad, i doubt it makes a difference whether the girl is on her period or not....and unless she has reported the matter to the police, she is to be blamed for the continuation of such horrific crime. no where in her story does she talk about POLICE and reporting the crime!
as usual the victim of rape is ALWAYS THE ONE TO BE BLAMED.no wonder nigeria is the way it is,everybody behaving like brutish people who think they can just do anything and nothing will happen

i bow for those who think rape is ok much more yourdaughter.if some nairalanders can support rape,then i have given up on nigeria.

Fiakkkkwa
Re: Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 22, 2013
Baba Oyo:

This is childish.

Joystick---IGI AYO

Heavenly feeling ko, HELLISH FEELING NI.
gringringringrin
Re: Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 22, 2013
Baba Oyo:

Oh..no wonder. Lol

That's hilarious.
gringringrin then how does mr cok type his name and it wont appear as mr cork.lwkmd grin
Re: Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
kulyie: as usual the victim of rape is ALWAYS THE ONE TO BE BLAMED.no wonder nigeria is the way it is,everybody behaving like brutish people who think they can just do anything and nothing will happen

i bow for those who think rape is ok much more yourdaughter.if some nairalanders can support rape,then i have given up on nigeria.

Fiakkkkwa

sista pls, at least read all my post before making wrong assumption.....i clearly stated that:" she is to be blamed for the continuation of such horrific crime"

the fact that so many women are ashamed of reporting the crime, is the reason why so many think they will go unpunished when doing these crimes. the day ALL r.ape victims will stand up and do whats right, is the day that we will move forward in this issue.
Re: Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by Ngokafor(f): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
Baba Oyo:

Oh..no wonder. Lol

That's hilarious.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by Ngokafor(f): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Baba Oyo:

This is childish.

Joystick---Igi Ayo

grin grin grin grin grin...yeeh!..i don laugh tire...
Re: Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by EfemenaXY: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Baba Oyo:

This is childish.

Joystick---Igi Ayo

haha!

Baba, abeg help clarify what constitutes hellish feeling?

Where does it come from and how does it work? How can it be identified?

I (think) I understand how one acquires the heavenly feeling ko

but what about the hellish feeling ni? grin grin grin
Re: Lady Molested By Father's Friend, Houseboy, Friend & 3 Others During Her Period by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Efe, me think hellish feelings means r*ape.
Abi Baba u have another explanation.
C as Baba is fighting with nl words sensor ap.
It can be very frustrating.

(1) (Reply)

Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti / How New Wife Of Oni of Ife Dumped Her Dubai Based Fiance For Oni(photo) / Am Single And Searching, ‘’ The World Will Soon End”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.