Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

The Huge Secret My Wife Kept From Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Huge Secret My Wife Kept From Me (2235 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Could My Wife Be Cheating? / I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Huge Secret My Wife Kept From Me by oladimejiX: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
blank blank blank
Re: The Huge Secret My Wife Kept From Me by gidjah(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
not to worrt madam, i will still kip being d good man i use to be, but u d woman , must give me reasons y u chose to be ds devilish to ur own familly
Re: The Huge Secret My Wife Kept From Me by lullyboy: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
Considering d fact dat u don't own a house,she did it 2 keep your dignity as a man,as u won't had agreed 2 life in d house 4 free.just complete ur house and move on wit ur life.men and deir ego sha
Re: The Huge Secret My Wife Kept From Me by tpia5: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/784798/unknowingly-paying-rent-wife-what

Flawless: Emeka and his wife Ada have been living in a supposedly rented duplex in VI for the past ten years. He just recently discovered that for the past 10 yrs, the house they had been living in belonged to his wife and they had been paying rent to an agent with normal yearly increases and the money goes to Ada. What would u do if u were in Emeka's shoes?,

https://www.nairaland.com/784221/husband-paid-wife-house-rent

pash: Stanley and his wife Tina have been living in a supposedly rented duplex for the past ten
years. He just recently discovered that for the past 10
yrs, the house they had been living in belonged to his
wife and they had been paying rent to an agent with
normal yearly increases and the money goes to Tina.
What would u do if u were in Stanley's shoes? Your thoughts here pls!
Re: The Huge Secret My Wife Kept From Me by tpia5: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
why not change the story to the kids owning the house and unknowingly collecting the house rent.

this one has been overdone already.

1 Like

Re: The Huge Secret My Wife Kept From Me by eagleeye2: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
tpia@:
why not change the story to the kids owning the house and unknowingly collecting the house rent.

I tire ohh.
I knew I have seen this story somewhere.
Re: The Huge Secret My Wife Kept From Me by oladimejiX: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Its too bad some peeps here reason in such manner as i have seen some on these thread reason.
so you've seen the post before then you move on rather than talk isht and let those who havent drop their post
just because you have seen it doesn't mean everybody has.
and if you look well enough no name was mentioned in the story
Re: The Huge Secret My Wife Kept From Me by DrLecter1: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
cheesy Nice work @tpia
Oya, Thread Closed! grin

tpia@:

(1) (Reply)

Westerners And Thier Deception! / How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone That Sheltered Me / Should I Tell My Mum About My New House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.