Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Pls Help Me On What 2 Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me On What 2 Do (1082 Views)

Checkout What 2 Guys And A Girl Were Spotted Doing / hh / What 2 Do Wen U Miss Dat Person U Luv So Much. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
dix girl jst broke ma hearth... Pls should i let her go, or should i keep begging her.... Pls advice me on wat 2 do... Am going crazy i cnt even eat. I cnt euen sleep,, becox she ix always on my mind!!!! Pls pls pls advice me on wat to do, thank u
Re: Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by badmeat(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
Get a rope,hang it on your ceiling fan,you know the rest steps to take,lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
pls u guys should be c.rious na!
Re: Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by iterator25: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
^ buy hydrogen oxide (the one for removing wounds).. get a small bowl, a table spoon of salt, gun powder (the white colored one).. mix (you might notice a rumbling activity going on in the bowl)..wait till it settles, then drink.. you won't die. It'll just fornat your brain. You'd never recall dating her afterwards..

Cheers
Re: Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by firetrap(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
Op a woman who has made up her mind to break off a relationship can never change her mind. if she ever does its cos she wants something from u. never call her and let her know that ur desperate cos she'll use it to her advantage. don't beg and don't call and I bet you that she'll be the one to call u. don't even show any interest. if u can do that for the next two weeks I bet u, she'll want to get back to you. I know it won't be easy but u need to try
Re: Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
smh.
Re: Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by baralatie(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
My turn!
Board a taxi going to yaba medical center,lagos.enter d gate narrate this story to the guys
u wil neva be same again
Re: Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by Ghadafy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
Drink battery water bro, it will surely calm you down.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by pasqal09: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: dix girl jst broke ma hearth... Pls should i let her go, or should i keep begging her.... Pls advice me on wat 2 do... Am going crazy i cnt even eat. I cnt euen sleep,, becox she ix always on my mind!!!! Pls pls pls advice me on wat to do, thank u

The last tin u wanna do is beg a girl who dumped u! Trust me.
Re: Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Get your head outta your a..s..s.. and Move on
Re: Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by kunlery911(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
iterator25: ^ buy hydrogen oxide (the one for removing wounds).. get a small bowl, a table spoon of salt, gun powder (the white colored one).. mix (you might notice a rumbling activity going on in the bowl)..wait till it settles, then drink.. you won't die. It'll just fornat your brain. You'd never recall dating her afterwards..

Cheers

u sound like u know wha u talkin about is that how u got over ur exs
Re: Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by kunlery911(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
its kinda funny but i dont think am the best person to seek advice for cuz i have never been dump by a girl b4(what can fa) and have been dating for the pass 8yrs and have dated over 100 girls u know wha that means? always have a bk up girls dont worth it
Re: Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by youngds: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
[size=18pt]Really? i never thought a girl would wanna break a guy's heart, but anyway move the pfucking on, their are too many as5'es out there, so stop wasting your damn time & get laid[/size]
Re: Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
She broke ur heart and u dey beg am? I need ur mumsi's phone number ASAP! Won to fi opolo e ta kite
Re: Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by sweetestguy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: She broke ur heart and u dey beg am? I need ur mumsi's phone number ASAP! Won to fi opolo e ta kite
hahahaha, d op is very funny, @op stop beggin oo,d gal mgt agree and stat choping u, read my thread and apply caution
Re: Pls Help Me On What 2 Do by 44smart: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dude, d best u cn do is leave her alone,doh it hurts, bt u jst have to.dnt't make her feel she is @ advantage.make ursef busy in oda worthwhile tins. Chances are dt she probably wil miss u someday nd wnt u.dnt 4gt probably,bt move on wit ur life broh.

(1) (Reply)

20 Things Everyone Should Do Before Getting Married. / Can You Marry Such Partner?? / What's Your Most Emotional Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.