Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

hh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hh (4814 Views)

hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

hh by cocaineaddict(m): 7:02am On Apr 02, 2016
b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: hh by Ramanto(m): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2016
THANK GOD YESTERDAY WAS APRIL 1ST. JUST TELL HER IT'S APRIL FOOL.
BUT NAWA YOU O BROS, HOW YOU TAKE DRINK ENTER THAT LEVEL?

12 Likes

Re: hh by Acidosis(m): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2016
Tell her it's an April fool stunt through an SMS.

BTW, how old are you? With the space at which you're drinking your life away, I hope you won't (someday) slap your parents?

1 Like

Re: hh by Oche211(m): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2016
So ur own april fool extends to day 2 continue
Re: hh by Akkord4gov: 7:11am On Apr 02, 2016
Guy wey u suppose sell to Devil,u still dey advice am. Nawa o. April fool ko,April foolish ni. Mumu of the highest order.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: hh by cruzita(f): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2016
you wan make the girl commit suicide?maybe take her back to the bar, drink yourself to stupor again and ask the DJ to stop the music that u gave an important announcement ,then tell her it was an April fool stunt .

3 Likes

Re: hh by Smellymouth: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2016
Na d same rope tie u and this lady grin

1 Like

Re: hh by henrygale(m): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2016
Lol.
Just call her tell her it's an extended April fool prank and hope she doesn't send thunder, brimstone and obatala after u
Gudluck on ur quest and happy married life in advance if u fail to undo d proposal! cheesy

1 Like

Re: hh by Flame4chi(m): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2016
April fool continues... Tell her it's a joke... But be ready for the unexpected... #dropsMic
Re: hh by funmind(f): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2016
Na wah ooo. Men sha! undecided
Re: hh by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Pic or idonblivit

1 Like

Re: hh by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2016
Oho! You don enta am. You are in for it. That's why I always advise peeps that if they must drink or smoke, they should not take more than their small heads could carry. Your moniker betrays you as one who is well deep in the act. Pele o. There's no way we could prescribe a reasonable something that could remedy the situation. Just take heart.

But OP, if this is some stüpid April fool stunt, then may your balls be twisted vigorously with pliers.
Re: hh by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 02, 2016
Buhahahahahahahaha u don enter am!
Re: hh by ladyteska(f): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2016
The Lord has answered her prayers

1 Like

Re: hh by bigfree: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Hahaha. Op it simples.
Call for a proper engagement party. Get her drunk at the party. The next day, tell her that she was so drunk yesterday that she asked for a divorce and you accepted.

2 Likes

Re: hh by hifaif1: 7:41am On Apr 02, 2016
funmind:
Don't mind them. All of them will be reported at Panti, including myself!!!
Re: hh by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2016
thats wat beyonce and jayz called drunk in love na.......oya begin dance skelewu to it...ur palava

1 Like

Re: hh by cocaineaddict(m): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2016
dudes please this is a serious issue, I can't just call and tell her twas an April fool's joke. It's not that simple. Y'all gotta put urselves in ma shoes.
Re: hh by slyzy(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2016
Make sure u are drunk again when explaining to her and ur friends that u were under intoxicant influence

That way, the would easily understand u for the drunk u are

1 Like

Re: hh by GANJAFARMER: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2016
grin grin smh
Re: hh by hopeforcharles(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2016
cocaineaddict:
dudes please this is a serious issue, I can't just call and tell her twas an April fool's joke. It's not that simple. Y'all gotta put urselves in ma shoes.
Then live with ur mistake and marry her, don't worry you guys will make a good couple,

1 Like

Re: hh by Mcbussy(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2016
funmind:

Women sha...wetin men do? tongue

OP don't use that April fool stunt,it's not cool....just tell her d truth, u were drunk, stoned and didn't know what u were doing. Tell her u do like her but u haven't thought the proposal thing through. That is more reasonable.

Using April fool will give her a feeling she's just a joke to you. Besides, dis ur story is kinda hard to believe anyway.
Re: hh by Veektoria(f): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Na d same rope tie u and this lady grin
first time I saw this thing eh.. Laugh wanted to kee me
Re: hh by Doubleagent008(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2016
oga go drink and take weed again and undo the proposal. even if she beat you tire, yab you like tomorrow no dey u no go remember. Savvy?
Re: hh by marshalcarter: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Just here to reaf comments incase it happens to me grin
Re: hh by Smellymouth: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Veektoria:
first time I saw this thing eh.. Laugh wanted to kee me

grin cheesy

Re: hh by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2016
cocaineaddict:
yesterday was my friends birthday (still battling with the hangover right now). Now there is this babe I knew through a friend. We've been 2geda for a month. I got so high with weed and vodka, i'm told I ordered the dj to stop the music that I got an important announcement to make. I knelt down and asked this babe to be my wife and mother of my kids, I have this small ring I always wear on my last finger so I guess that's wat I gave her cos I can't find it no more.

Now the thing is this, I don't love this babe. We both know it's just sex and I've even passed her to my boss b4 and he fukked. I woke up this morning to see like 5 messages from her telling me how excited and happy she is for the proposal. I don't know how to explain to her and friends that I was high when I made the proposal.

While April fools for some is just a day...its clear some people are fools everyday...ride on Bro...your foolishness is mesmerising
Re: hh by Ragner(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2016
Mehn, I wanted to Laugh then I Remembered my Own Jonsing cos Of Highness...Mein N!gga, Just Text her to tell her it was April Fool...Then Commot your house go Sit down for you Neighbour Place grin grin Cos Anything can happen grin

1 Like

Re: hh by Sijo01(f): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2016
Mstcheeew. Super story.
Re: hh by krak101(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2016
Simple. Get drunk again then call it off
Re: hh by halfricanadian(f): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2016
cheesy i need wedding invitation card o
Re: hh by GoldenJAT(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2016
It shall be permanent!!!! Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop Your Whatsapp Number Men And Women Let's Hock Up (mature Minds Only / He Came Into My Room & Saw My W,et P,u.ssy He Quickly Took Off His Boxers / What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.