Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available (53056 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / BBM on iPhone and related issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by sexiestharam(f): 6:50am On Oct 22, 2013
Zeddicus:
I think its intentional. The situation is the same even if you are on Etisalat, MTN or Airtel 3G. Other apps even the play store are connecting just fine.

so what do we do na
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2013
Zeddicus:
I think its intentional. The situation is the same even if you are on Etisalat, MTN or Airtel 3G. Other apps even the play store are connecting just fine.

I don't know which one is intentional but it connected after 5 trials or so. Using MTN
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 22, 2013
sexiestharam:

so what do we do na
dey there dey dull urself...

keep reconnecting, switch to 3g, if same wahala, off ur network and on again,,, keep doin so till u get it to work...
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by elphamexcels: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2013
they av blocked it again for android users o
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Deblow: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2013
I registered with my email long before now and they said I could continue using it but just before I finished setting it up there was a network hitch and I had to start all over again and surprisingly they have placed me on the waiting list again. I got their email this morning and yet I can't move on
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by krugar07(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2013
some are happy, some are not.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2013
joeydozzy:

I don't know which one is intentional but it connected after 5 trials or so. Using MTN
I have done this thing since 5am. I have data on the SIM of the three networks so its not a network issue.
The stress to download this thing though... Not like its a ticket to unlimited downloads or something!
Bleep them mehn...
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by calebify1(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2013
for the no connection found problem switch on your wi fi hotspot and you are good to go.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2013
elphamexcels: they av blocked it again for android users o
try wake up.. still working super fast
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by olopan(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2013
how can we iphone dwnld it on appstore coz its nt in 9ja store
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2013
nairaman66:

What's ur PING babe? tongue. I left mine at home, can I borrow yours?

tongue tongue tongue
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Valto(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2013
sun_temi:
How To Bypass BBM Waiting List For iPhone And Android

Step 1: Download BBM for iPhone or Android.

Step 2: Start the app, type in your email address and tap on ‘Next’.

Step 3: Now force close the app on your device. On iPhone, this can be done by doubling tapping the
home button, swiping the app upwards from the multitasking screen. On Android, you can do this
by navigating to Settings –> Apps –> BBM and stop the app from running.

Step 4: Now start the app again, you should now have the option to create a new BlackBerry
account. Once done, you will receive a unique BBM PIN that you can use to start using BBM on your
iPhone or Android smartphone right away.
i av done that.. Still no show.. Guess i av to wait then

1 Like

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Shegsakinz(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2013
fabulousfortune: wat is ur email. Lemme send u d link
plz send me 2 a link. akinz4blues@yahoo.com
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by ayoolar011(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2013
fabulousfortune: of course na. I use d A+
ayoolar011@gmail.com
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by ninochukwubrown(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls sum1 shld help me wf a pre-registered email adress..dem neva wan gv me any mesage since..pls pls pls..u kan send t via ma mail 2 nnorukaodinaka@gmail.com
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by nani667: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2013
twaintoy: Yes, downloaded, installed and now pinging. My contacts on my bb was automatically re-installed on this bbm. Pinging lori s3.
abeg mail me ya pin → shisui_san@ymail.com.
be the first lady on my list smiley
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by drfhaust: 9:37am On Oct 22, 2013
Http://nextapps.mtnonline.com/31643 please I need your downloads for my Mtn app

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by mrfoxx(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2013
This is just a tip it might be helpful

I downloaded mine successfully but when I try to connect I get same result as many have complained here
I tried several times it won't connect
At a point I thought I downloaded the fake version
But this is just what I did to get it working

Once it did not connect
Immediately restart ur phone
Once the 2G OR 3G respectively just show
Connect it at once and u are good

BUT WAIT I GOT A QUESTION THO!

How do we now subscribe
Are we going to be using the normal bb subscription? Yes/no?
If yes can we still use the same subscription to perform other online tasks as that of bbm?

Ur answers will be very much appreciated thanks in anticipation.
Here is a screen shot u can add me up
Cheers!!!

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by mhozzis(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2013
mine gets to the congratulation page with click next to complete setup but when i click nxt it doesn't go beyond the page
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2013
lynxnoon:
Got it
Thanks bro

Thanks Bro...nairaland rocks
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2013
mhozzis: mine gets to the congratulation page with click next to complete setup but when i click nxt it doesn't go beyond the page

Works fine on my android...thanks to pre-registering on there site.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by ninochukwubrown(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2013
MrMexs007:

Works fine on my android...thanks to pre-registering on there site.
eraly: mine worked o

73CF9024
pls bro kan u help me wt ur preregistad email adress u usd,heard t wrks dat way 2..kant wait 4 dz que..pls u kan email t 2 ma mail @ nnorukaodinaka@gmail.com..tnx n God bless
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by zugoboss(m): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2013
works fine here. But will continue using my bbm on bb instead for now. chatting on touchscreen na work.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by mrofficial(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2013
[size=15pt]Add: 284FA4C5[/size]
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by LordReed(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2013
Live on GiONEE Dream D1

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Najwal: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2013
I am charting already wit bb cheesy
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by ninochukwubrown(m): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2013
mr.official:
[size=15pt]Add: 284FA4C5[/size]
pls bro hlp m wf ur email leme use n sign up plss..God bless
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2013
ninochukwubrown: pls bro hlp m wf ur email leme use n sign up plss..God bless

Be patient my brother...

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by ninochukwubrown(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2013
easywebcart:

Be patient my brother...
can i use d email f sum1 dt hs bin a blackbrry usa 2 sign up?

1 Like

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Oxone(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2013
ninochukwubrown: pls bro hlp m wf ur email leme use n sign up plss..God bless

I really don't get this idea of peeps asking for people's email addy to login with, 3 days isn't 3 yrs undecided

1 Like

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by LordReed(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2013
Oxone:

I really don't get peeps asking for people's email addy to login with, 3 days isn't 3 yrs undecided

I tire o! Will you now start chatting as another person or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently / SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone / Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.