Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available (53054 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / BBM on iPhone and related issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by nairaman66(m): 12:09am On Oct 22, 2013
adaobi123: Downloaded cool

What's ur PING babe? tongue. I left mine at home, can I borrow yours?
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by DONMAYOR19(m): 12:11am On Oct 22, 2013
shogz89:
Bro Pls Av downloaded it on my a+ also but Pls what email did u use cos have bin standing on the line for more than one hour
just keep standing there o Bro, If you leave there....another person go just take your space.....

meanwhile I'm still flexin mine
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by mcgboye(m): 12:17am On Oct 22, 2013
I think most people who are able to download and immediately use it are folks who registered for updaate on the roll out on BBM.com. I downloaded it and was able to start using it on my iPhone
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by shogz89: 12:18am On Oct 22, 2013
mcgboye: I think most people who are able to download and immediately use it are folks who registered for updaate on the roll out on BBM.com. I downloaded it and was able to start using it on my iPhone
Help us with ur email so that we can also start using it immediately
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Boscojugunu(m): 12:23am On Oct 22, 2013
use badatayo@gmail.com
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by havilaLAGOS: 12:24am On Oct 22, 2013
there's a way u can bypass the standing... just use d email u used to sign up for the roll out and it will go thru... i am pinging with my guys already. phantom a+ sounding like bomb though Lol
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Olamyyde(m): 12:26am On Oct 22, 2013
Currently running bbm on pc. I'm not selling my n3 joorh cool
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2013
lynxnoon: Guys this is what I get when I try to open the bb site
Has anyone been able to byepass this?
i hate that stuff. And im using iphone. There is no f.uc.king way to go around it.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by alaafyn(m): 12:26am On Oct 22, 2013
havilaLAGOS: there's a way u can bypass the standing... just use d email u used to sign up for the roll out and it will go thru... i am pinging with my guys already. phantom a+ sounding like bomb though Lol

abeg send d link u take download
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 22, 2013
mcgboye: I think most people who are able to download and immediately use it are folks who registered for updaate on the roll out on BBM.com. I downloaded it and was able to start using it on my iPhone
how did u download it? I use iphone. Its only in us store
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 22, 2013
how did u download it! Its only in us store.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 22, 2013
alaafyn:

abeg send d link u take download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/534orimymietkkb/BBM_1.0.0.69.apk
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by iykedancastro(m): 1:25am On Oct 22, 2013
PingiNG wit ma s4
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by shogz89: 1:40am On Oct 22, 2013
Oops.... Finally
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by 8686(m): 1:48am On Oct 22, 2013
runzlord: how did u download it? I use iphone. Its only in us store

Change your location to USA or United Kingdom... It should work. Just installed on my iPad and S4...
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Prymestrr(m): 2:04am On Oct 22, 2013
SmartCount:

Which one is d real one? B'cos I've checked and seen two different BBM Apps. Please someone should paste the link of the genuine BBM app for Android
Itz only available 4 Samsung android from 22nd till 24th den will become available 4 oda model android from 25th.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Ossaifamous(m): 2:09am On Oct 22, 2013
After I download from the link it shows another person profile and his contacts ... Hope Inve not been hacked
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 22, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Itz only available 4 Samsung android from 22nd till 24th den will become available 4 oda model android from 25th.
dey there dey dull urself..
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by shogz89: 2:18am On Oct 22, 2013
@prime star abi Wetin u dey call ya self.. U no see say people don dey download am...... Dey Dere dey repetere for floor
For the surest BBM apk, go to Tecno Phantom a+ thread... Av gotten mine already

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Ossaifamous(m): 2:37am On Oct 22, 2013
Techno phantom pad

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by W3xy1(m): 2:51am On Oct 22, 2013
Still using my former pin during the leak version

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by twaintoy(f): 3:41am On Oct 22, 2013
invisible4d: maybe it's time mtn open their blackberry apn for Android users
Tell them ooo.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by yetunsbay(m): 3:54am On Oct 22, 2013
bbm
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 22, 2013
somebody help!!! This is what mine is saying!!! I downloaded it from Samsung apps store. when I tried to download from google play, it says "item cannot be installed in your phone's country "

help pooping!!!!!

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by twaintoy(f): 4:16am On Oct 22, 2013
Yes, downloaded, installed and now pinging. My contacts on my bb was automatically re-installed on this bbm. Pinging lori s3.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by kayswag100(m): 4:46am On Oct 22, 2013
It's taking me to much time to complete their Set up o. I may just quit joor
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Suntemi(m): 5:00am On Oct 22, 2013

How To Bypass BBM Waiting List For iPhone And Android

Step 1: Download BBM for iPhone or Android.

Step 2: Start the app, type in your email address and tap on ‘Next’.

Step 3: Now force close the app on your device. On iPhone, this can be done by doubling tapping the
home button, swiping the app upwards from the multitasking screen. On Android, you can do this
by navigating to Settings –> Apps –> BBM and stop the app from running.

Step 4: Now start the app again, you should now have the option to create a new BlackBerry
account. Once done, you will receive a unique BBM PIN that you can use to start using BBM on your
iPhone or Android smartphone right away.

1 Like

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by cube2012: 5:08am On Oct 22, 2013
7BC254EE. HAPPY HAPPY.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by sexiestharam(f): 6:12am On Oct 22, 2013
mtn is sick. after downloading, no connection found. abeg geeks help me out
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 22, 2013
sexiestharam: mtn is sick. after downloading, no connection found. abeg geeks help me out

Turn to 3G and keep on reconnecting
it will succumb
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2013
joeydozzy:

Turn to 3G and keep on reconnecting
it will succumb
I think its intentional. The situation is the same even if you are on Etisalat, MTN or Airtel 3G. Other apps even the play store are connecting just fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently / SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone / Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.