Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) (1682 Views)

Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' / Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / Oshiomole Ordered The Arrest Of A Retired General Live On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
NEMESIS!! PETER OBI AND THE CRIME AGAINST
HUMANITY(NDI-IG BO) PETER ORDERED SHOOT
AT SIGHT AGAINST BIAFRAN ACTIVIST IN 2006
OVER 2000 IGBOS WERE KILLED IN ONITSHA. AN
ACCOUNT FROM A SURVIVOR
"In 2006 when
MASSOB activities were gaining
momentum, the igbos in solidarity
with their kinsmen at home
obeyed the seat at home order
issued by MASSOB, went on
solidarity march in lagos without
any molestation from Tinubu's
government wherein fashola served as C.
of S.
What do we have from peter
obi? It was a shoot at sight order.
I can vividly remember this shoot at
sight order by Peter obi very well.
Over 2,000 men were killed in
Anambra state thereby rendering their
wives widows, and their children
Orphans. A medical doctor who
was rushing back to office for
emergency was shot dead by
aboki mopol in front of
cantoment at that period. At ukwu
orji, opposite defunt GTC Awka, a
young man from umuawulu who
jus returned from the USA was shot
dead because he refused to give those hausa
soldiers
N20 he was tagged a Massobian and killed.
The government tagged him a
MASSOB member.
Kai, i just
remembered those anti igbo order
of shoot at sight. Peter obi 'bu alu
kwo nwa'"
NB: DISCLAIMER- the story above is from an
eye witness who survived the infamous shoot
at Sight order in 2006 by Peter Obi .

Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Below is the Pics

Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by Omexonomy: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: Below is the Pics
is this how you people want to drive apga out of anambra?
The fashole under the auspices of tinubu that was deporting igbo like dead crafish has now become ur hero abi?
All this nonsense you people are putting up goes a long way to show that that big smelling mouthed chief FFK is right. Continue selling ur sole those that hate you. You reap the benefit.
Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Omexonomy: is this how you people want to drive apga out of anambra?
The fashole under the auspices of tinubu that was deporting igbo like dead crafish has now become ur hero abi?
All this nonsense you people are putting up goes a long way to show that that big smelling mouthed chief FFK is right. Continue selling ur sole those that hate you. You reap the benefit.
are you suggesting we hide this news? A Genocide against my people!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by Omexonomy: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
One last kwestion.
Who are those that were suppose to be deported?
A. The hard working igbos who are husstling to make end, were arrested while on their way back from their various business place made to spent 9months in ikorodu forest b4 beee deported like sardines.
B. The lazy yaruba people who came from kwara and oyo to come and becom touts i.e agberos who beet up any body that refuse to part with their hard earn money and still recieve commendations from their APC GOVERNOS.
Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by Omexonomy: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: are you suggesting we hide this news? A Genocide against my people!
if their is an iota of truth in those lies u are putting up, i trust igbo peole and the massob they will be the doing the shouting and trumpeting just like the way ur brother were deported like dead sardines in "pangolo"
Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by DuduNegro: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
Omexonomy: One last kwestion.
Who are those that were suppose to be deported?
A. The hard working igbos who are husstling to make end, were arrested while on their way back from their various business place made to spent 9months in ikorodu forest b4 beee deported like sardines.
B. The lazy yaruba people who came from kwara and oyo to come and becom touts i.e agberos who beet up any body that refuse to part with their hard earn money and still recieve commendations from their APC GOVERNOS.

I keep telling you guys, if you will just refrain from mentioning us in vain you would save yourself a whipping.

A. a hard working Igbo is deported to go and make a living and contribute to the development of his fatherland.

B. a hard working Igbo is ordered killed at sight by his governor and his family and community lost a breadwinner and productive son.

Which is humane and which is barbaric out of the two?

Close your highway nose and use your Igbo to reason on this one.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by luvinhubby(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: are you suggesting we hide this news? A Genocide against my people!
Excuse me sir,...... who are your people? That your mother is Igbo and your father Yoruba does not make you nwa-afor tongue
Imalu ebe iwuru aru, go there and fetch your clothes.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Omexonomy: if their is an iota of truth in those lies u are putting up, i trust igbo peole and the massob they will be the doing the shouting and trumpeting just like the way ur brother were deported like dead sardines in "pangolo"
But i'm a Massob member and a Biafran activist!!! Now between shoot at Sight and deportation which is more serious?
Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
Some fools will come to this forum and tell me APGA is an Igbo party and it has the heart of Igbos. angry

If I hear..... angry
Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by Omexonomy: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

I keep telling you guys, if you will just refrain from mentioning us in vain you would save yourself a whipping.

A. a hard working Igbo is deported to go and make a living and contribute to the development of his fatherland.

B. a hard working Igbo is ordered killed at sight by his governor and his family and community lost a breadwinner and productive son.

Which is humane and which is barbaric out of the two?

Close your highway nose and use your Igbo to reason on this one.
the way you reason and throw tantrums and insult gives away. You are a typical yorubarobber posing like igbo to gain sympathy.
Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: But i'm a Massob member and a Biafran activist!!! Now between shoot at Sight and deportation which is more serious?
Shoot at sight of course! There's nothing as serious as killing innocent and harmless souls. Ka Chukwu gbahara Peter Obi na ndi APGA! cry
Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by DuduNegro: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
Omexonomy: the way you reason and throw tantrums and insult gives away. You are a typical yorubarobber posing like igbo to gain sympathy.

...posing like igbo where do you see me posing like igbo?

My ethnicity is not doubtful so i have no clue where you got that. you must be new in here

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by DuduNegro: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
luvinhubby:
Excuse me sir,...... who are your people? That your mother is Igbo and your father Yoruba does not make you nwa-afor tongue
Imalu ebe iwuru aru, go there and fetch your clothes.

What else is new? Igbo is a discriminative society, you rob your people of their igbo citizenship rights. You create a diobu class, an osu caste and now you come with a sub-perior non nwa-afor class.

Is that a breaking news?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by DuduNegro: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
berem: Shoot at sight of course! There's nothing as serious as killing innocent and harmless souls. Ka Chukwu gbahara Peter Obi na ndi APGA! cry

We see how people ended up mysteriously lifeless and face down in a river !
Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

We see how people ended up mysteriously lifeless and face down in a river !
that incident seems to have been forgotten so soon. All thanks to Peter Obi. cry
Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by gurusmac4: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
pls anambran i think the debate will still hold 2morrow
Re: Peter Obi( APGA) Ordered The Killing Of Over 2000 Igbos(pics) by yfo: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
*it seems anytime anything concerning the 'ibos' and 'yorubas' is mentioned on nairaland...you can have a safe bet that intellectual arguments can't be found in most of the subsequent posts.*

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Some Achievements Of The Ministry Of Education In Abia State / Happy Birthday To A Christ Marshal Dr Dk Olukoya!!! / The Day Military Dealt Blow On Insurgents In Konduga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.