Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

>>one Last Minute....<< - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / >>one Last Minute....<< (20870 Views)

A Minute Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ghyft: his own story...d link is on his signature nd i swear down dat story is fabulous
na wetyn go mk nosa pour am acid na
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ghyft: doc-miss,wat a combi Pop corn and ALomO.....SMH
Shuuo shockedshocked. Haven't you heard of it before. Best combo ever! Walahi, you'll bite your tongue
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Ghyft(f): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
Doc_Miss: Shuuo shockedshocked. Haven't you heard of it before. Best combo ever! Walahi, you'll bite your tongue
whispers to her...'do u mind giving me some?'

1 Like

Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Didi5(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Doc_Miss: Shuuo shockedshocked. Haven't you heard of it before. Best combo ever! Walahi, you'll bite your tongue
lol

1 Like

Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by IamSylva(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mehlena: lol sure na no prbz..wetin you want? Shey make i give you Betty? Or Alex?
na betty sure pass woh
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Kenexcel(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lolz...i don forget say i put sth for fire cox of ur story...burnin tinx on point.....

Nice one dear
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Kenexcel(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lolz...i don forget say i put sth for fire cox of ur story...burnin tinx on point.....
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by IamSylva(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
odizeey: sylva na swagless boy,na d ceo go like am
odizeey.. If ah catch u ehn angry
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by IamSylva(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Doc_miss.. Na story make u leave science thread abi..

grin grin
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Kenexcel(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
I_am_Sylva: na betty sure pass woh
na so u like beta tin.
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Asakel(m): 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
odizeey: sylva na swagless boy,na d ceo go like am
Lol!
CEO worst o
Except she be cougar lady.
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
Asakel:
Lol!
CEO worst o
Except she be cougar lady.
na all dose harsh women dey like young boys like sylva
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Holyrule(m): 4:48am On Oct 23, 2013
This write-up got my attention bad bad... Now i can't wait for every continuation.
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2013
Nah literature thread b dis o.u wan turn am to uniben own abi.u beta b careful orelse.enh
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2013
ojingbe: Nah literature thread b dis o.u wan turn am to uniben own abi.u beta b careful orelse.enh
wat r saying na
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2013
Alex's mouth dropped open as she stared at Daniel for a second, and then she glanced at the door but Betty had suddenly disappeared. How come? She asked herself stil staring at the door.. Betty was standing right there and Alex was sure that didnt hear the sound of the door...or maybe she did but was just overwhelmed with shock by what Daniel had just said. She hoped Betty didnt hear anything because that might lead to a terrible misunderstanding.
Daniel looked closely at Alex she looked like someone who had just seen a ghost. Why is she staring at the door? He asked himself. He looked back but didnt see anyone there. He leaned closer.."Alexandra, are you okay?" he asked confusion clearly written on his face.
"uhhh yeah...em why did you send me flowers?" she asked a little excited and a little disappointed, disappointed because she thought Nosa had sent the flowers, and excited because the most handsome guy she had ever seen seemed to be interested in her. She felt like giggling, she pinched herself and then faked a serious and angry face.
"oh are you angry?, i was passing by a flower store, so just thought i should sent you some flowers. I didnt mean to make you angry" he said with an innocent look.

Aww that is so sweet, she said to herself smiling in head and then pinched herself again you have a boyfriend! She reminded herself
"no am not angry at all. That's actually very nice of you. The flowers are lovely thank you" she said trying to portray an 'i don't care' look. Although she enjoyed it,she didnt like the fact that he was getting too familiar with her...
"you are welcome, i can see that you have a lot to do so ama leave ya to work.....but what will you be doing tomorrow?" daniel asked smiling
"i would be going out with my boyfriend" alex said and watched Daniel's smile immediately disappear.
At the close of the day, after a very stressful appointment, Betty stepped out of the office with Aishat.
Aishat was one of the corpers in the company who shared an office with Betty, she was a young, pretty and cheerful lady of about 23 years. She was very close to Betty but not as close to betty as Alex was.
"what's up with you today? You have been moody all day why?" aishat inquired as they slowly walked towards the parking lot.
" nothing am just tired, 'the madam' didnt give me a moment rest at all today. She wan kill me with work" betty hissed
"i know right.... May God help us all in this company oo"
"amen oo"
"well..i have to get going now jare" aishat said nodding at the direction of the gate
"ahahn let me drop you off nah"
"no o, dont worry i am actually going to my mum's shop now"
"okay my regards to her,would see you on monday"
"alright bye" Aishat said and left.
Betty knew Alex would still be working, so she pinged her telling her she was leaving. Betty walked to her car with a mischievous smile on her face, and a great plan in her head...
#to be continued...
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
nosa go face Betty nw,dem don gv am blow. Thank God o
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
The next day, Alex sat on the sofa in her living room, with a bowl of popcorn in her hand watching her favourite soap opera, she lived in a self contain apartment at Victoria island, Lagos. Alex had left work late the day before because she didnt want to burdened with extra work next week tuesday, monday was a public holiday- 1st of october, and luckily for her it was also her birthday.

Daniel had left her office on friday morning, when she told him she had a boyfriend
"he is a lucky guy" he had said before leaving. A little relieved Alex had thought he would back off after that, but he offered to drive her to her apartment after work because her car had been faulty lately an offer she reluctantly accepted.
Sighing she stuffed a hand full of pop corn into her mouth, Betty had called her early that morning sounding very happy, she told Alex she was coming to her apartment because she wanted them to have lunch together and plan for Alex's birthday. Alex felt relieved that Betty was neither mad at her nor suspicious of anything, her friend's happiness meant a lot to her. She thought of what to do that morning, then her mind went to Nosa, he hadnt called her for days or visited her for close to 3weeks.. She reached for her for phone and dialed his number..
"hello...hey babe whats up?"
"hi, am good. how are you doing?" Nosa asked. He was a 29 year old rich guy, handsome and classy. He worked for an oil company and lived at Ikoyi Lagos.
" am fine, i have missed you" she said
"me too"
he cant even apologise for not calling me sef she said to herself.
"where are you now?
"i am work" he answered.
"on a saturday?"
"yeah i dont want to leave any work undone till tuesday any problem?"
"no i just thought we could hang out today...its been a while you know"
"i would have loved to but i gat to work, maybe on monday we could work something out"
"okay, sure" Alex feeling dejected
"alright then, will call you later bye" he said and then hung up
I dont even get this guy anymore sef, she said to herself frowning... Shrugging she picked up her bowl of popcorn and stuffed some in her mouth. Just then her door bell rang, 'hmm this one that Betty is here so early i hope she brought breakfast o' smiling, she said to herself as she walked to her door and then she opened it only to see the last person she expected to visit her....
#to be continued...
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nosa gan sef,d guy go dey dere dem go collect him fyn babe
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
odizeey: Nosa gan sef,d guy go dey dere dem go collect him fyn babe
lol wait and see
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Eazybuhfocuz(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Uhmm.....nice piece....thinking abt swapping, mk betty go 4 nosa n alex 4 daniel........i bet betty go kill nosa 4 his levity
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Eazybuhfocuz: Uhmm.....nice piece....thinking abt swapping, mk betty go 4 nosa n alex 4 daniel........i bet betty go kill nosa 4 his levity
cool down na u wan tlk d story?
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Eazybuhfocuz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nah oga.....jez dy put my own curry 4 d tin
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Eazybuhfocuz: Uhmm.....nice piece....thinking abt swapping, mk betty go 4 nosa n alex 4 daniel........i bet betty go kill nosa 4 his levity
lolz.... We shall see how it goes
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Eazybuhfocuz(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mehlena: lolz.... We shall see how it goes
*waiting in patience*
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Ghyft(f): 6:14am On Oct 24, 2013
I aven't slept at all....i kept refreshin to see if Mhelena has updated...........now,i am feeling dizzy.......*sad face*
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Asakel(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2013
Na diz kain tin dey cos fite o. Alex dan tell am she geh boyfrnd...him nor go bk off.
Ah jez dy observe. Make Nosa and Daniel jam...lol!
Da fite go sweet to watch. Lol!
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2013
Asakel: Na diz kain tin dey cos fite o. Alex dan tell am she geh boyfrnd...him nor go bk off.
Ah jez dy observe. Make Nosa and Daniel jam...lol!
Da fite go sweet to watch. Lol!
naso o,daniel de do anyhw shuu,nosa na big boy o,dem go jail dan
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Adex099(m): 8:30am On Oct 24, 2013
odizeey: naso o,daniel de do anyhw shuu,nosa na big boy o,dem go jail dan
if ah hear....I like that daniel guy.
#Dont_Givuup grin
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2013
Adex099:
if ah hear....I like that daniel guy.
#Dont_Givuup grin
ok na,happy liking,
Team nosa on point
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Asakel(m): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2013
odizeey: naso o,daniel de do anyhw shuu,nosa na big boy o,dem go jail dan
Buh all diz ladies sef.
Afta dem go sey na we guys dey Bleep up pass. Alex dan dey fall small small 4 D'boy na.
"Ojukokoro ov a gurl"
Mehlena abeg ah wan ask o. Shey Betty fat? Abi she jez dey chubby.
Lol!
#jez remembrd ugly betty#
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2013
Asakel:
Buh all diz ladies sef.
Afta dem go sey na we guys dey Bleep up pass. Alex dan dey fall small small 4 D'boy na.
"Ojukokoro ov a gurl"
Mehlena abeg ah wan ask o. Shey Betty fat? Abi she jez dey chubby.
Lol!
#jez remembrd ugly betty#
naso na,dem no strong emotionally,if dan hold am nw,dhe go fall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection / Perfect For Us / Tell Us About Your Favourite Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.