Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

>>one Last Minute....<< - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / >>one Last Minute....<< (20860 Views)

A Minute Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Eazybuhfocuz(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Gud one bonita sinorita...continue tew hit d ground running.....more update plz
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nathan got up from bed after a long afternoon nap, and slowly walked to the shower rubbing his eyes. He didnt sleep well the previous night, the silly girl chidera kept on running through his mind.
Nathan hissed aloud few minutes later as he stepped out of the shower and then as he was getting dressed, he heard a knock on the main door. He glanced at the clock on the wall, It was 3: 15pm. He frowned as he walked to the door, alex had told him she wouldnt be back home early.
"she probably didn't have much work to do afterall" he said to him self with a shrug. He didnt bother to ask who it was he just opened the door but met a tall, huge guy smiling.
"hi good morning. Can i help you?"
Nosa didnt bother to reply him, his smile immediately disappeared. He sent nathan a cold look sizing him up from head to toe. 'Who is this kid? Alex doesnt have any sibling....What is he doing here?' These questions kept on running through nosa's mind but he didnt ask anyof them. He walked past nathan and entered the sitting room.
"can i help you?" nathan asked again confused.
"is alex in?"
"no, she isnt back from work."
"ok. Who are you?" nosa finaly asked.
"she is my cousin. Am nathan"
"oh alright."nosa said softening a bit. "so when would she be back?"
"she said she had a lot of work to do at the office so she might not be home early today" nathan explained
while nosa nodded "would you like to leave a message?"
"no, i will call her now thanks" nosa said and headed to the door. The truth was, alex had not been picking up his calls or replying any of his messages. He said a silent prayer and then drove off.
"wow. This guy loaded o. Chai Alex dey enjoy o"nathan said smiling as he watched nosa's jeep till it was out of sight.
He went back to the sitting room, picked up the note alex dropped and his phone and left the house.
He didnt even bother to check out for girls as he walked down the street, he wouldnt want what happened to him few days back to occur again. He glanced at the address of the PHCN office several times as he cornered to the street alex wrote.
Few girls flashed cute smiles and waved at him as they passed but he paid no attention to any of them. He kept on walking fast and then he glanced back at the note to study the address again and then GBAM!! He accidentally hit an elderly woman hawking fruits sending all her wares scattered on the road, and before he could say JACK ROBINSON, the woman angrily serviced him with a very hot slap!.
After lunch, chris left the company while betty returned to her office after promising to have lunch with him that weekend. She saw alex and daniel walking towards daniel's office, she smiled and entered her office.

"you know Alex, this issue is a very serious one. You have to be really carefull." daniel told alex as they both stepped out of the elevator.
"yeah"alex said nodding.
"i have spoken to the boss, and she has agreed to give you till the end of the week to figure things out" daniel told her as they both entered his office.
"yeah"alex said again. She knew daniel was talking but she just couldnt pay attention to whatever he was saying. Her mind kept going back to what betty had told her.
Daniel noticed alex's gloomy face and frowned.
"alex? Are you ok? Is there something bothering you" he asked sitting beside her.
She shook her head slowly.
"no am fine. Am just a little stressed out. This fund issue is really tiring." alex sighed
deeply.
"i understand." daniel said seizing the opportunity to hold her hand. He hadnt really been able to have any personal conversation with her for some days because of work.
"i will get to the root of this matter very soon." alex said. She was loving the sensation she got from the caresses daniel gave to her hand.
"i trust you" daniel whispered to her as he brought her well manicured hand to his lips and kissed it.
That little gesture sent wild shivers down alex's spine as she sat still, she didnt even flinch.
"Alex." daniel whispered staring deep into her eyes as alex anticipated to hear what he had to say. It was just both of them at that moment, the world didnt exist.
Daniel expertly and slowly traced his index finger up and down her cheek, and brushed his hand on her hair.
"you are so beautiful" he finally said. Alex screamed happily in her head like a teenage girl on her first date. It felt so damn good hearing him say that.
"umm, dani..." she managed to say but he stopped her by placing his finger on her lips.
"shhh, dont say anything. Please" he said as he watched her gaze innocently at him.
He shifted closer and leaned towards her expecting her to free herself and run away, but when she made no move, he leaned more closer and kissed her soft lips lightly. This time he was expecting her to really flee, but she only closed her eyes encouraging him. He touched his lips to hers again, then deepened the kiss.
TBC...

1 Like

Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
D story no sweet again
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Ghyft(f): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
odizeey: D story no sweet again
y u talk so?
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ghyft: y u talk so?
dat yeye daniel don kiss d girl,chai d tyn dey pain me. I dey vex
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Ghyft(f): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
odizeey: dat yeye daniel don kiss d girl,chai d tyn dey pain me. I dey vex
lolz.......i knw say Nosa go come inside nw come see dem......make e no pain u too much sha
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
*following patiently*!
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2013
Pinkie dearie: *following patiently*!
tnks pinkie
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2013
odizeey: dat yeye daniel don kiss d girl,chai d tyn dey pain me. I dey vex
lmao
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Kenexcel(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2013
Hmmmm...see correct drama....na person go waka come jam dem...
Nice one mehlena dear
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Kenexcel(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2013
Hmmmm...see correct drama....na person go waka come jam dem...
Nice one mehlena dear.....
Wenti go even hpn nxt..abeg make nobody even come spoil deir show oo
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2013
Ken excel: Hmmmm...see correct drama....na person go waka come jam dem...
Nice one mehlena dear.....
Wenti go even hpn nxt..abeg make nobody even come spoil deir show oo
tanks ken. Lol lets wait and see.
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Kenexcel(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2013
Mehlena: tanks ken. Lol lets wait and see.
.i cwious o...make dem allow deir ministry move to d permanent site
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2013
Ken excel: .i cwious o...make dem allow deir ministry move to d permanent site
lol
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
"Mumu,s.tupid boy! You no dey see road? Ehn?" the fruit seller screamed insults at nathan as she held on to his trouser.
Nathan touched his burning cheek with feirce anger.
"ahh madam wetin na! Why you come slap me? Leave me joh" he said angrily trying to free himself from her grip, but the woman held on tighter.
"shut up! Useless boy u must pay me my money o!." Few people had gathered, some where making fun of him others were trying to plead with the woman but all their pleas fell on deaf ears.
A guy helped the woman pack her scattered wares back on her tray and pleaded with her.
"madam abeg no vex. Leave am make e dey go." the guy said to the angry woman. "ok. Madam Take" he gave the woman 500naira.
"thank u jare. S.tupid boy na God save u today" she shouted at nathan. She hissed picked up her tray and left.
Nathan hissed back at her while dusting his trousers. Then he raised his head to thank the guy that paid the woman.
"thank y..." he started to say then he recognised the guy.
"ah! Walexy? How far now?" he shouted laughing as he slapped his hand on the other guy's extended hand.
"o boy! I dey o. Na wa for you o. Wetin you dey find for here?" wale asked. Wale was nathan's best friend in secondary school. He was also nathan's neighbour not until wale's parents got separated. Nathan had lost his contact when they both got admission into the university and wale had moved to another place to live with his uncle.
"my cousin dey live for the next street" nathan explained gesturing with his hand.
"na wa o. you just forget us like that" wale said smiling. He folded his arms as he listened to nathan's explanation. He was really excited to see his very good friend.
"so where you dey waka dey go?"wale asked.
"i dey find nepa office o. Shey na here you dey live?" Nathan asked.
"no o i come deliver something for my uncle for dis street. I live at the other street. O boy you don fresh o. So good to see you. Nepa office dey my street but make we go my house first." wale said to a chuckling nathan and led him to his house as they chatted away trying to make up for lost time.
They got to wale's gate still gisting that was when Nathan spotted her. That same fair girl!.
Daniel continued to kiss her almost forgeting where they were. His hand moved to the nape of her neck drawing her closer to him.
At that moment Alex forgot all her problems. All her focus was in kiss. She moaned softly encouraging him.
The door creaked slightly bringing them both back to earth. Alex immediately withdrew from Daniel straightening her shirt as she moved few inches away from him. Aishat walked in almost immediately, and without suspecting anything, she said.
"sir, the boss wants to see you"
"alright. T ttt thank you" Daniel stuttered clearing his throat and adjusting his tie.
Then she turned to alex with a naughty smile. For a split second alex thought aishat had saw them but she was relieved when aishat said," some one is waiting to see you in your office miss anikeh".
Alex nodded as aishat turned to leave. She then faced daniel telling him she was leaving.
"wait" daniel said standing up to kiss her one more time before letting her go.
Alex walked fast to her office, wondering who the person that had decided to interupt that amazing moment was. She opened her door and stopped abruptly as she met Nosa sitting on a chair. He had never visited her in her office before, she wondered what he was doing there.
Nosa immediately stood up when Alex walked in.
"hi baby. I have been waiting for you."he said smiling as he moved towards her for a hug.
Alex placed a hand on his chest and pushed him away slightly. She folded her arms and frowned.
"what are you doing here nosa? Arent you supposed to be at the office."
"baby i..." he started to say but alex interupted him.
"please dont baby me!" alex shouted raising her hand.
"since when did i become your baby?. Ehn? Why are you here? Has your conscience been pricking you?"
Nosa stared surprised and confused at her, he knew he had wronged her but Alex had never shouted at him before. The alex he knew was as gentle as a dove and always agreed with whatever he said or did.
"alex, i know you are mad at me, but please hear me out. Please i can explain" he said trying to explain why he forgot her birthday but alex didnt give him any chance to speak.
"oh please! Spare me that. Nosa you have push and pulled me in this relationship and i never complained! But this is the height of it. I cant do this anymore." she blurted angrily then moved to the door.
"i have a lot of work to do. So please leave my office." she said opening the door wide for him.
"alex please let me..."
"i said leave!!"
Nosa stared at her for a moment then he picked his folder and left.
He spotted betty coming as he stepped out of alex office. She winked at him, sent him a wicked grin then left.
TBC
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Weldone mehlena
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
odizeey: Weldone mehlena
thank u!
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Melancholy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mr daniel the smart guy.I have been wondering y this so much interest in alex's issue,but i ain't suprised about their cuddling sha.Alex,'the more we live,the more we learn',betty is ur enemy.
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Kenexcel(m): 12:42am On Nov 27, 2013
Hehehe...oga nathan don see wenti he dy find since......daniel and alex, betty and nosa, nathan and dat fair lady..!!
Gbam
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2013
Ken excel: Hehehe...oga nathan don see wenti he dy find since......daniel and alex, betty and nosa, nathan and dat fair lady..!!
Gbam
gbam!
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2013
Melancholy: Mr daniel the smart guy.I have been wondering y this so much interest in alex's issue,but i ain't suprised about their cuddling sha.Alex,'the more we live,the more we learn',betty is ur enemy.
hehehe
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2013
mels wat r u doing na,upload bfr i sack u
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Kenexcel(m): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2013
odizeey: mels wat r u doing na,upload bfr i sack u
No worry her sack leta dy pendin
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2013
Nathan stopped walking and stared at the girl. That rude girl chidera, he had been trying to get her off his mind for days but all his efforts had proved abortive.
Chidera walked out of a gate few houses away from wale's. She wore shorts and a tight T shirt, her hair was rough and her face made her look like she just woke up but she was still beautiful. She was walking towards a provision store oblivious of the gawking.
Wale traced the gaze of his friend and giggled.
"guy no look that babe o"
nathan finally tore his gaze away from her and faced wale.
"why? You know her? Tell me about her" he said with a serious face folding his arms.
"guy, thats chidera but i call her Margaret Thatcher. She no dey gree for anybody o. If you dey find the meaning of hard to get, na the meaning be dat" wale said pointing to her while nathan frowned.
"mttchw na so girls dey like do shakara. When it comes to me sha, no girl is hard to get"nathan bragged before adding.
"but how you take know?"
"i don toast the girl before na, same with other guys wey dey this street, na so she go just dey look person like say person dey craze" wale explained.
Nathan turned to the girl who was almost at the store.
"guy, i no think say she fit reject me o" nathan bragged again as wale laughed.
"okay o, go try your luck, i dey your back" wale encouraged nathan as he rested on his gate and folded his arms to watch.
Nathan walked very fast up to the girl just before she entered the shop. "hi" he said stepping in front of her "remember me?" he asked smiling.
Chidera frowned and sized him up from head to toe.
"no, i dont, who are you?"
"well you might not recognise me but we have met before. Kinda" he said stil smiling.
Chidera scoffed and shook her head. Number1- stup.id pick up line, number2, she wasnt ready to waste her precious time talking to some weird guy, she thought to herself.
"am sorry but i dont know you, so if you will excuse me, i have something else to do" she said and walked past him to the store hoping he would get angry and walk away. She bought bread and other things before turning to leave and was surprised to see nathan still standing there. He blocked her way.
"okay lets start this all over again" he said and extended a hand.
"i am nathan but you can call me nate. And you are?"
"leaving" she said and walked fast away from him towards her house.
"what the f*ck?" nathan said he was determined to have the last laugh. He raced up to her. He reached to grab her waist and spin her to face him but he mistakening touched her butt. She turned swiftly and with full force, landed a very hard slap on nathan's already swollen face.

After about an hour of working, Alex sighed and gulped down a cup of water. She hated being so miserable. She knew nosa was nonchalant about their relationship, but she couldnt understand why he would treat her that way.
If he didnt want her anymore, he could have just told her so instead of cheating on her, she thought.
Although daniel hadnt made any intention of dating her known, she already knew he would, and she couldnt deny the fact that she had feelings for him.
Alex sighed again as she stood up to pack her things, then she left the office. Just as she stepped out, she saw betty coming towards her whistling happily.
"hmm this one that you whistling ehn. What is the news o" alex asked grinning at her friend.
"hmm nothing much o. You dont look so good. Whats up with you and nosa?" betty queried as the both walked out of the building towards betty's car.
"nothing. Forget him jare" alex replied firmly she didnt want to talk about nosa so she immediately changed the topic.
"whats making you so happy? Gist me na" she said as betty drove out of the company.
"well chris asked me to go on a date with him this saturday?" betty replied smiling.
"really?" alex's face brightened
"thats wonderful betty"
"really you think i should go?" betty asked glancing at alex.
"why not? Chris is a great guy. I totally approve. You must go!" alex said giggling.
"alright. If you say so". They talked about work until betty stopped in front of alex's house.
"stop worrying ok? And know that am always here for you." betty said then hugged alex.
"thank you. See you tomorrow" alex said smiling before walking to her house.
Alex got inside but didnt meet nathan. She went to her room and slowly took off her clothes till she was completely unclad. She walked to the shower and turned the shower on. She closed her eyes as the warm water sprinted down her body. She didnt want to think about nosa, she just hoped he wouldnt bother her again. She didnt know how wrong she was.
TBC...
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2013
odizeey: mels wat r u doing na,upload bfr i sack u
lolz done sir
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2013
Ken excel:
No worry her sack leta dy pendin
hehehehhehe
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2013
Gud gud
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Eazybuhfocuz(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
Na coincidental luv diz nathan n chidera tin go turn tew be o..........#following wid keen interest#
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
odizeey: Gud gud
thanks thanks!
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
Eazybuhfocuz: Na coincidental luv diz nathan n chidera tin go turn tew be o..........#following wid keen interest#
lol good guess. kip fllwn
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by DEllaluv(f): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mooorrreeee
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Kenexcel(m): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mehlena: hehehehhehe
Lolz..
Chidera go come lata fall for nate..and na nathan go come dy use her lata...na chidera time b dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection / Perfect For Us / Tell Us About Your Favourite Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.