Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town (5464 Views)

Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town by raytony: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Chuksphil2go:

sorry apart from the guvnor and deputy how many pple owns coloured television in Ondo?

My pops took me to wia he grew up @ Okitipupa sorry i cant stand the level of poverty there.
Power shld be given to commercial cities not cocoa plantation camps
Hey kid, you never grow. I am Okitipupa born and bred, I guess you don't know where your father took you.
Re: Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town by bangalee1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
raytony:
Bros, small small. Na Okitipupa I dey. Na last week monday dem carry the light o.
do you mean he is lyin.... lol grin
Re: Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town by Ryda(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wayne4uall: For the past six days and still counting socio-economic
activities have been paralyzed in
Ondo town, following a total blackout in the town.
Prices of perishable goods have been
increased in the town, due to continuous
power outage that has taken over the town.
Investigations revealed that only ONDO town is affected, Akure,
Odigbo Local Government, and some parts of
ONDO states enjoy electricity supply.
The power was giving to ONDO ppl when Mr president visted ore to comition a power plant with the hope that the power as been resolved, after he left for Abuja by 4PM on Saturday, since then, ONDO town has been in total darkness. The people are however calling on the Power
Holding of Nigeria (PHCN) to look into the
situation as the blackout has affected the
Town in the most negative way, and
economic wise, na beg we beg una oOoO

Una no get gen?
U no geht point abeq u dey blame nepa. Dem don dey Bleep up no be today. Shebi na 6days?
U go count 6weeks soon.
Re: Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town by Wayne4uall(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
yim:
than who?
than you and your ppl

1 Like

Re: Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town by Reference(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
BigBen10: I thought oga jona just commissioned a new plant here. cheesy Abi it was the reverse ne, dat dey sucked up all electricity from ondo. grin

Perhaps something like that. When these massive infrastructural projects commence or are nearing completion there is almost always disruption. I am almost certain work is still going on the transmission and distribution network right now to evacuate power from that station that will have affected that town.

When people hear commissioning people assume its like opening a gift wrapped CD and slotting in for play. Technically T&C (Testing & Commissioning) can be yet a few steps to perfection and system problems can still arise. A power plant is more than a generator.
Re: Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town by Reference(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
BigBen10: I thought oga jona just commissioned a new plant here. cheesy Abi it was the reverse ne, dat dey sucked up all electricity from ondo. grin
Re: Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town by tobalade1: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wayne4uall: For the past six days and still counting socio-economic
activities have been paralyzed in
Ondo town, following a total blackout in the town.
Prices of perishable goods have been
increased in the town, due to continuous
power outage that has taken over the town.
Investigations revealed that only ONDO town is affected, Akure,
Odigbo Local Government, and some parts of
ONDO states enjoy electricity supply.
The power was giving to ONDO ppl when Mr president visted ore to comition a power plant with the hope that the power as been resolved, after he left for Abuja by 4PM on Saturday, since then, ONDO town has been in total darkness. The people are however calling on the Power
Holding of Nigeria (PHCN) to look into the
situation as the blackout has affected the
Town in the most negative way, and
economic wise, na beg we beg una oOoO

Wonders shall never end,just last week saturday Mimiko was singing Jonathan praise of transforming the economy and generating enough electricity for Nigeria
What will be on his mind now?
Re: Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town by Mblem(m): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2013
NO Light also in my adopted village " ore" Which mak nysc to be more boringg........God help ondo state d sunshine state
angry grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town by Jaywon242(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chuksphil2go:

sorry apart from the guvnor and deputy how many pple owns coloured television in Ondo?

My pops took me to wia he grew up @ Okitipupa sorry i cant stand the level of poverty there.
Power shld be given to commercial cities not cocoa plantation camps
it's either u were taken to one of the villages in okitipupa local govt,because d local govt is large or u re blind. How many pple owns colored tv in ondo? U must be a kid,I dare to say. For comparing Okitipupa to a cocoa plantation,it means u don't what u re saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation As Buhari Ends Recession, Blows Hot, Releases 5 Points Agenda / Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. / Peter Obi Is A Confirm Member Of Pirate Confraternity. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.