Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Romantic Moment Would You Love To Re-live If The Opportunity Arises.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Romantic Moment Would You Love To Re-live If The Opportunity Arises.. (738 Views)

Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Romantic Moment Would You Love To Re-live If The Opportunity Arises.. by nKay448(f): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2013
Hi fellas, i believe we all have that special time and moment we wish we could live tru again, i have mine. lets talk about it.

[url]feliciaokonkwo..com[/url]
Re: What Romantic Moment Would You Love To Re-live If The Opportunity Arises.. by youngds: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
[size=18pt]Got me blanked for a sec. Anyway i guess sex in pool with my Ex, i would give anything to revisit that day, Am just saying wink [/size]

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Moment Would You Love To Re-live If The Opportunity Arises.. by sexymoma(f): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
The day my EX bought me Hennessy and got himself sachet water( Pure Water)
i wish that happens everyday, Awww it was so romantic kiss

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Moment Would You Love To Re-live If The Opportunity Arises.. by nKay448(f): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2013
When i had my first kiss kiss kiss kiss. funny rit, i ve kisses like wen eva i want nw bt it's never lik d very first time. hmmmmmm
Re: What Romantic Moment Would You Love To Re-live If The Opportunity Arises.. by Agybabe(f): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2013
the day i travelled far to meet my man
Re: What Romantic Moment Would You Love To Re-live If The Opportunity Arises.. by Dyt(f): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2013
Everyday for me is romance
I live in a dreamland
Re: What Romantic Moment Would You Love To Re-live If The Opportunity Arises.. by nKay448(f): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dyt: Everyday for me is romance
I live in a dreamland

wake up plsss
Re: What Romantic Moment Would You Love To Re-live If The Opportunity Arises.. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
the day I lost my virginity.

Trust me, the setting was very romantic, and the man was extremely loving. (and I luv him to death) Painful it may have been, but I don't mind relieving it. (Only for once oooohh.) grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Moment Would You Love To Re-live If The Opportunity Arises.. by mspee(f): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
Well, on our way to escravos, when we entered into the speed boat, he took off his life jacket and gave it to me to put on. 26/10/2011 kiss
Re: What Romantic Moment Would You Love To Re-live If The Opportunity Arises.. by Gabweezy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ah,dat very gud day i made slow luv wit ma baby girl,while looking into her eyes ;and at d same tym givin a very deep and passionate kiss.it muffled her moans......chai!can 4get hw she purrrssss.........

(1) (Reply)

Important: You Have 2 More Saturdays Left / A Feminist's Guide To Dating / Having A Wife Is Far Better Except If You Are Eunuch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.