Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... (21065 Views)

What Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by niyisky: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
I will buy her a beautiful Teddy-Bear, make a customized towel with her name on it and a nice cologne.

what is yours?

4 Likes

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
Preach to her;pray with her nd buy her the holy bible; No gift can be better!!! smiley

33 Likes

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by bizbrainko: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
I'm taking her to Obudu Cattle Ranch...she love the place so much.

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by niyisky: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
very funny!!! what if she is already a committed christian?

Raymondenyi: Preach to her; nd buy her the holy bible; No gift can be better!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Davefirst(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
I will tell her I have no money to get her a gift but I will take her out to the nearest mama put; I wil tell her to eat bread and bean with me to show how she can go with me when I don't have and I will give her the bread... If she open it, she will be surprise to see a brand new toyota camry key in it.. That's what I will do for her if she can do what I planned for her

34 Likes

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by bizbrainko: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
very funny indeed.

Raymondenyi: Preach to her; nd buy her the holy bible; No gift can be better!!! smiley
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Op, tanks for opening this thread.

Guys, plssss help me out, wat gift shld i give him this xmas? Am confused, i dnt knw wat to buy for him?
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by bizbrainko: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Awesome!!!

Davefirst: I will tell her I have no money to get her a gift but I will take her out to the nearest mama put; I wil tell her to eat bread and bean with me to show how she can go with me when I don't have and I will give her the bread... If she open it, she will be surprise to see a brand new toyota camry key in it.. That's what I will do for her if she can do what I planned for her
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Henrypraise: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
I go pluck hibiscus flower give her, den we go go buy plantain n beans for mama ejiro place after wic, I go buy jam pie like 400 naire own.

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by niyisky: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Always welcomed... depends on the kind of person he is, Last Christmas, my gal wrote a nice poem for me and contracted a good artist to frame it with a glass frame. I loved it so much

nyere84: Op, tanks for opening this thread.

Guys, plssss help me out, wat gift shld i give him this xmas? Am confused, i dnt knw wat to buy for him?

2 Likes

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by EejaNla01(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
Op, are you pulling out of d BAN strike? cheesy
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by harlos: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by niyisky: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
didn't know, please tell me more about it

Eeja Nla01: Op, are you pulling out of d BAN strike? cheesy
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by niyisky: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
where are the ladies? what gifts are giving your guys...
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Karleb(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
A cross and a holy kiss.

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Enegod(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
nothing
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
She doesn't celebrate X-mas.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Dlionsheart: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
I am already in d gym training on how to give her a very silly hot-red sexy but lovely slaps in case she fail to pay homage on Christmas day.

a gift she II never forget

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by USbabe(f): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
If i had a guy i would get him the cologne "Creed" so he can smell good for me all the time..but guys some of you have nice ideas..but don't do the ordinary pleasee..love is in the air

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by donigspain(m): 12:17am On Dec 05, 2013
NOTHING!!!
Seriously, it's Jesus' birthday not hers...

41 Likes

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by lipsyliscious: 12:27am On Dec 05, 2013
niyisky: Always welcomed... depends on the kind of person he is, Last Christmas, my gal wrote a nice poem for me and contracted a good artist to frame it with a glass frame. I loved it so much

welcomed ni welcomed ko! English is hard oh! Btw with all d gifts flying around, I should probably get myself a bf, bt guys always run, cos it's nt just 25th dey hv 2 tink of, my bday is 24th cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by DonaldGenes(m): 12:36am On Dec 05, 2013
mine is to buy her Bum short
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Crisbrizy(m): 12:48am On Dec 05, 2013
Would pay her a suprise visit and wish her a merry xmas..I tink its kk
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by vivianbelema(f): 1:23am On Dec 05, 2013
I will buy him fireworks

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by dmcdad: 2:23am On Dec 05, 2013
vivian belema: I will buy him fireworks
For him to do what?

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 05, 2013
Singlet and boxer abeg grin
I will also take him out to my aunt's nursery school's christmas play cheesy
Chai im too romantic
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 05, 2013
vivian belema: I will buy him fireworks
sharp girl grin grin grin grin
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 05, 2013
I still don't know yet. undecided
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Miner13: 6:00am On Dec 05, 2013
This.
Pls tell me if is not romantic

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Miner13: 6:04am On Dec 05, 2013
USbabe: If i had a guy i would get him the cologne "Creed" so he can smell good for me all the time..but guys some of you have nice ideas..but don't do the ordinary pleasee..love is in the air
why are not having one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) / What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ / She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.