Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair (22026 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) / Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) / Herbalist Uses Women’s Pants, Bras For Rituals Nabbed (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by jentlsoul: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2013
Mr Aboki: I said it!!

Why wouldnt other states start arresting Abokis and Mallams for............................. Not being Born Again.. angry

YES!!!
don't get it twisted. They don't stop u from ur religion but ur immorality that ur state cannot control which in may lead to high crime later in life.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by MrAboki: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2013
jentlsoul: don't get it twisted. They don't stop u from ur religion but ur immorality that ur state cannot control which in may lead to high crime later in life.

lol...

So how does barbing a Mohawk hairstyle or Sagging ones pants lead to higher crime rate?! grin

Abi you have not been robbed by a robber wey barb lowcut?! grin
Or you think say criminal wey know say part of ehn escape plan involve running go wear baggy jeans come sag am?!

I swear, una Aboki people no go kii me with laff!! grin

How many Boko Haram members dey barb Mohawk or even wear Jeans talkless of sagging?! grin

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Unclerukus: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2013
normal attitude and reasoning of a typical muslim northerner;think and carry out actions like the cows they rear.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Niyinficient(m): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2013
In as much as am against indecent dressing bt dis is total nonsense, why ar dey nt after their terrorist brothers? D kano thieves, murderers, pickpockets and kidnappers? Moreover I heard them mention prostitutes, someone pls tell dem dat before d great great great great grand of the grandest fathers of their fathers, prostitutes have always been in d land and they will always be! They shud be after criminals and nt pple who wish to av a specific hairstyle abi any Naija law exist dat prohibits hairstyle?

By d way, wetin I go chop dis morning?
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by TheLastNazgul(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2013
pastor prosper :
I live in a predominately Christian part of d north we responded to d kano assault on Christians by also harrasing any aboki man in d area caught selling on sunday morning. I am a vigilante and I fined all aboki who were caught seling on sunday. I even siezed there wares, As everyone must go to church on sunday. Canon law says remember d sabaath day to keep it holy. Oh sorry! Yes this is about morality too!
Jesus must be proud of you.

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Unclerukus: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2013
How would terrorism and boko haram stop when their islamic leaders and politicians are fanatics always trying to impose their religious norms on people with force.its all rooted to islam joor.....must u force people against their will and rights to act and follow the lives your quran teaches?there are sango,hindu,buhddist,oro,etc worshippers in Nigeria and they dont impose their believes on people....ISLAMIST'S SHOULD GET A GRIP ABEG,THEY ARE ALL THATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD.

3 Likes

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Youceemeri: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2013
Please I Need Sport Betting Software i want to open sport betting center
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2013
No wonder the Aviation Minister stopped some international flights from landing in Kano. Primitive goats! A na ya ndi ohemmanu, a na yakwa ndi opku isi n'ala! Ndi ara!!

2 Likes

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by kpemmzy(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2013
Na only to dy curb immorality go nd fight against violence.person go dy sleep 4 street hausa thief go dy disturb 4 night hisbah damn go to hel sagging continues nd gallas,mohuck keepx kickin.jux tired of ktwn wnt a change of place
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by kpemmzy(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2013
Na only to dy curb immorality go nd fight against violence.person go dy sleep 4 street hausa thief go dy disturb 4 night hisbah damn go to hel sagging continues nd gallas,mohuck keepx kickin.jux tired of ktwn wnt a change of place.mk dm cum sabon gari ani hotel wey u go na dm ful am igbo na dm dy smoke am xo wetin.al dx fanaticx go nd rest
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2013
Youceemeri: Please I Need Sport Betting Software i want to open sport betting center
Is it primarily football betting or generally sports betting cos what i have is the one for football
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by kpemmzy(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2013
The Last Nazgûl: Jesus must be proud of you.
dats d best in support of u may God Almighty gv u d strength to continue d good work
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by HerexG(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2013
Magic Bishop: Can't blame me. it's not like I wrote the koran ... it's jus rules we and including you too have to follow

Says who ?
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Asabeq(f): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2013
I hope they arrest our former gateman Umar who sleeps with all those little girls that sells groundnut .all Umar does is to take 'buruntachi' and mount those little girls,the only sound we hear in the night till day break is from the little girl screaming 'wayo allah' 'wayo allah'!! Mennnn daddy got tired and sacked him.

3 Likes

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Adegite5(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Magic Bishop: Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!
Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!
Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!

shekina?
it will surely return to d north wen ju have been shown where ju belong
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by PTAwal: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2013
How is that going to solve ASUU and Boko Haram problem
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Tonniey(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2013
redsun: Fundamental backwardness that sturdily leads creatures to extinction.The north is on its way out,even before it has started.
I wonder how some people think nowadays.
so u think cubbing indecent dressing is backwardness? I pity you and your followers. The sharia is made and implemented in the north, if that's wot will bring santity 2 d system, y not allow it. Don't be surprised if its working for dem, other states will copy, it won't just b tru sharia law.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Bpriest(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2013
They should arrest their pedophiles brothers first

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by kunlej2: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2013
fiscal federalism will help them better. they want to use an unbeliever money to develop their state and by Islamic law, it is haram.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Henry121: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2013
Magic Bishop: Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!

shekina?
have you taken your drugs?
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by jesusbaby21(f): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2013
but in a real sense,is it really nice for us to dress like prisoners? it doesn't make sense at all. abeg make we change.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Boscog(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2013
IN A SERIOUS MATTER, WE MAY START TO ARREST HOUSA S FOR WONDERING IN OTHER STATE ,USELESS DON'T U SEE BOKO HARAM KILLING FIRST.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Sunnah1(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2013
idupaul: Just one question :How many Boko Haram members have the Hisbah arrested and jailed?
How many BH have you shown de police.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Sunnah1(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
We will start shooting any1 on caftain or brown teeth here @ Owerri Imo state.
Your reasons pls.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mr Aboki:

What do you understand about sagged pants?!

You Nigerians are confused sha.. Today, you want freedom.. (freedom of speech, expression, religion, e.t.c).. Tomorrow you want to control peoples freedom.. grin

Make una choose one!!

You have the right to do anything, but not all things are reasonable. Walking around in your under pants is definitely one of those unreasonable things.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by 1stimpression(f): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
undecided
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by GentleMimi: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2013

shekina?
are u okay?
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by jameeel: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
THIS IS A WELCOME IDEA, I SUPPORT IT 10/10
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by MrAboki: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Phder:

You have the right to do anything, but not all things are reasonable. Walking around in your under pants is definitely one of those unreasonable things.

Lol @ Unreasonable things..

Sagging is a form of self-expression.. One mans "Boxers" is another man's 'Shorts' (in local parlance Short Knickers)..

However, what I find unreasonable is arresting a person for his choice of 'haircut' or his mode of dressing... Especially when the chances that a Boko Haram Terrorist (which is their biggest security concern) is very least likely to sagging his pants or have a 'Mohawk' haircut..

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Though i strongly dislike sagging , but this is Madness... why infringe on people 's human right in the name of religion? this is total bullshit. how many of the so called governor say a word about boko haram ? my pains is that the judiciary is just nothing but some bunch of civil servant that earn money they don't deserve their salary.

because in this case, they will not stand for the masses.

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by yinkuzea001: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
ostupid tinz... .
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Cubeet: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
I think Sharia law should be imposed on those who believe in it or who read about it. Nigeria is Not an islamic state and will never be. If they see anything wrong in all that, they should arrest their religion people who violates the sharia law and leave other religion alone. Although i dont support sagging but for the haircut, it your choice.
All we need now is peace. They should be arresting the Boko haram boys if they are truely not in support of them.
Wester Education is Important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) / Police Declare Amina Mukta Missing In Minna (Photo) / Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.