Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair (22025 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) / Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) / Herbalist Uses Women’s Pants, Bras For Rituals Nabbed (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by willy42: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Magic Bishop: Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!
Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!
Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!

shekina?
. Stop dreaming ok....ma man Goodluck is not goin away anytime soon, wede u northerners like it or not he is goin 2 contest in 2015 and also gonna have a landslide victory.....
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by willy42: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Magic Bishop: Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!Power Must return to the North!

shekina?
... Stop dreaming ok....ma man Goodluck is not goin away anytime soon, weda u northerners like it or not he is goin 2 contest in 2015 and gonna win with a landslide victory....shikana
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2013

shekina?
Thank God we finally found patient dat escape from yaba left

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by airfinance(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
emmysenior: Infringing on people's right is what I detest most.

Why can't they arrest their erring brothers who take delight in killing for Allah?

So, walking on the road or standing by the road side with my girlfriend is now a crime huh?

Walks out of thread and spits on it.

----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Point of correction,they are not killing for Allah,in arabic language Allah means (GOD)just as it means chineke(IGBO) olorun(Yoruba).who ever kills innocents in islam,is not a muslim,please study islam to know what it preaches and teaches,have you for once asked of the meaning of ''illah eli in hebrew?i guess not,stop blasphemy against God and ask for forgivness.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by willy42: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
... Stop dreaming ok....ma man Goodluck is not goin away anytime soon, weda u northerners like it or not he is goin 2 contest in 2015 and gonna win with a landslide victory....shikana
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by AlPicapcI(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Magic Bishop: Can't blame me. it's not like I wrote the koran ... it's jus rules we and including you too have to follow

to me, you dont count, i feel you are an illiterate by forcefully enacting sharia on innocent ppl when your same brothers are out there killing innocent ppl it shows that you and your leaders are insupport of the miaming. grow into light, Embrace JESUS guess u know Him better: He is peace, He is wisdom and everything. everywhere moslems dominates always in lack and strife and war, saudi is surviving cos of death penalties on everything. Its show you'all lack wisdom, why not try JESUS? He never fails.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
jameeel: THIS IS A WELCOME IDEA, I SUPPORT IT 10/10
Mumu
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by babadem2much(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
[quote author=idupaul]Just one question :How many Boko Haram members have the Hisbah arrested and jailed?

tell me how God no go bless ur father with dis kain pikin wey get sense lyk this
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
The barbaric animals who do this AND approve of this totally misunderstand Islam and Christianity both.

They do not serve Islam or Nigeria but make the civilized world look at them as semi literate fanatics who have nothing to offer a normal God fearing society.

Just as Christians look back on the Crusades and those who perverted its message into one of persecution as a sad time not representative of true Christianity so too will true Muslims come to look at this era as a time of perversion of true Islam by uneducated fanatics.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by MrAboki: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2013

See Boko Haram guys wey dem cram that year... How many bard Mohawk or even wear trouser talkless of sagging?!

Atleast if you see guy wey sag jeans, you can be sure he is not a terrorist with a bomb nor does he have a gun in the jeans.. Infact, the state government should band kaftan and flowing dresses and make it compulsory for all guys to sag their jeans so that we can see what they are hiding underneath their clothes

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Polio: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ridiculous .....
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by ArewaWarrior: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
franclean flexy: Nigeria, a country filled with hypocrites...
Crime rate are goin up n yet the governor feels that he has to tackle indecent dressing n sagging first before protecting the lives of the ppl who elected him. #smh

Talk on things you have facts my friend. Besides boko haram attacks that have stopped for some time now Kano is quite peaceful. The ever present Igbo n Yoruba communities would attest to that.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by MrAboki: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Arewa Warrior:

Talk on things you have facts my friend. Besides boko haram attacks that have stopped for some time now Kano is quite peaceful. The ever present Igbo n Yoruba communities would attest to that.

Breaking News Boko Haram: JTF, SSS discover high calibre bomb factory in Kano

Items recovered by the JTF during a raid on suspected Boko Haram members hideout in Kano
The Joint Security Task Force (JTF) said that it discovered a high calibre bomb factory at Gunduwawa village in Gezawa Local Government Area of the state. The factory is believed to belong to the extremist Boko Haram sect.

The Commander, 3 Brigade of the Nigeria Army, Kano, Brig.-Gen. Iliyasu Abba, made the disclosure when he briefed newsmen in Kano on Wednesday.

Mr. Abba said the discovery was made on Tuesday around 2 a.m., during an operation by a combined team of the JTF troops and the Department of State Services (DSS) operatives.

“At about 2 am on Oct. 8, a combined team of the JTF troops and Department of State Services raided two Boko Haram terrorists’ hideouts at Gunduwawa village in Gezawa Local Government Area.

“The raid, which was conducted following a lead on intelligence reports, made no arrests as the terrorists fled the village on the approach of the JTF troops and DSS personnel,’’ he said.

He, however, said one person who was believed to be the son of the owner of the house was killed during the operation.

According to him, the deceased is said to have rented the house to the fleeing terrorists.

He said the team was also able to recover weapons, working tools and materials used for making improvised explosive devices (EIDs).

He added that they recovered one assault rifle, two AK58 rifle magazines with 193 rounds of 5.56mm ammunition, and one AK 47 rifle magazine with 107 rounds of 7.62mm (Special) ammunition and bows and arrows.

Others are: three primed cylinders of IEDs, one primed explosive suicide back pack, 18 empty IED cylinders, 24 detonators, and small bag of fertiliser and IED timers.

The rest are: cortex wires and three remote control devices, five Motorola hand held radios, four communicators, six alarm clocks, two cartons of 9-volt batteries, a scale, one external hard drive and one heavy duty charger/battery.

“These weapons, ammunitions and other dangerous materials were meant to wreak havoc on Kano during the Eid-el-Kabir and other festivities before the end of the year.’’

He urged members of the public to continue to cooperate with the JTF operatives in its effort to curb the activities of terrorists in the state.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/146350-boko-haram-jtf-sss-discover-high-calibre-bomb-factory-in-kano.html
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
lawanson44: No wonder the Aviation Minister stopped some international flights from landing in Kano. Primitive goats! A na ya ndi ohemmanu, a na yakwa ndi opku isi n'ala! Ndi ara!!
Nwannem, ibi na lawanson nkea ina aza lawanson44.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by babadem2much(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
Magic Bishop:

oh I forgot to add...

Sharia for all! Sharia for all!

this guy is bokoharamic in nature n dont even kia about other human. I got one word 4 u. DAMN!!
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by MrAboki: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
Who here is wearing a Mohawk?!

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by abdulkayus(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
I can c many hypocrites here. Just cos dis happen in Kano and has some Islamic connotation wit it, every hypocrites is nw spewin his/her venom of hatred here. Imagine dem claimin dat d human right is abuse. LOL, y dont u ppl leave d gays and lesbians alone den instead of criminalizin dem. So, u will all be happy for ur son, brother, father or ur family member to sag his/her trousers and also barb useless hairstyles? Tel me abt it.
U ppl are all hypocrites and u all know it.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Emusan(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
abdulkayus: I can c many ypocrites here. Just cos dis happen in Kano and has some Islamic connotation wit it, every hypocrites is nw spewin his/her venom of hatred here. Imagine dem claimin dat d human right is abuse. LOL, y dont u ppl leave d gays and lesbians alone den instead of criminalizin dem. So, u will all be happy for ur son, brother, father or ur family member to sag his/her trousers and also barb useless hairstyles? Tel me abt it.

God said a time is coming that "He(God) will write His law into everyone's heart by His Holyspirit for those who asked through His Son"
Muhammed said the law of God is by fire by force.....calling the past prophet a liar...
Can you see the reason why God's laws was not in paper and pen any more?

Jesus is still alive....Jesus is Lord!

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Okijajuju1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
abdulkayus: I can c many hypocrites here. Just cos dis happen in Kano and has some Islamic connotation wit it, every hypocrites is nw spewin his/her venom of hatred here. Imagine dem claimin dat d human right is abuse. LOL, y dont u ppl leave d gays and lesbians alone den instead of criminalizin dem. So, u will all be happy for ur son, brother, father or ur family member to sag his/her trousers and also barb useless hairstyles? Tel me abt it.

abdulkayus: I can c many hypocrites here. Just cos dis happen in Kano and has some Islamic connotation wit it, every hypocrites is nw spewin his/her venom of hatred here. Imagine dem claimin dat d human right is abuse. LOL, y dont u ppl leave d gays and lesbians alone den instead of criminalizin dem. So, u will all be happy for ur son, brother, father or ur family member to sag his/her trousers and also barb useless hairstyles? Tel me abt it.

Wetin this one dey talk?!

My brother wears a Mohawk.. Infact, he has worn one for over 5 years.. He is doing well in school and is very well behaved.
I sagged my pants for a while way back.. It didnt mean I was a hoodlum mnor a criminal.. Our musicians all sag their pants, yet they are not criminals.

But you Muslims deny your women access to education, start bleeping them as soon as they can walk, dont vacinnate your children so they all have one deformation or the other before they are even teenagers, your sons are mostly cow herders and those that end up going to school are given special benefits such as Lower cut-offs than the national average, you Muslims are more religous than the entire country put together, YET:

- The North still has the highest number of illiterates in Nigeria,
- The highest number of Children and Adults with deformities
- Lowest number of Educated people\
- Highest number of Women suffering from VVF
- Highest number of Terrorists
- Highest number of Bombings
- Highest number of Divoced|abandoned women
- Highest number of destitutes|beggars
e.t.c..

So on what Moral or ethical ground do you stand to label those against this law as 'Hypocrites'?!

Those giving us problems in this country (Boko Haram) are Muslims and if they are to be profiled, Mohawk & Sagging Pants would not be part of the yardstaick that they would be profiled by..

3 Likes

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Ruchidera(f): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

Wetin this one dey talk?!

My brother wears a Mohawk.. Infact, he has worn one for over 5 years.. He is doing well in school and is very well behaved.
I sagged my pants for a while way back.. It didnt mean I was a hoodlum mnor a criminal.. Our musicians all sag their pants, yet they are not criminals.

But you Muslims deny your women access to education, start bleeping them as soon as they can walk, dont vacinnate your children so they all have one deformation or the other before they are even teenagers, your sons are mostly cow herders and those that end up going to school are given special benefits such as Lower cut-offs than the national average, you Muslims are more religous than the entire country put together, YET:

- The North still has the highest number of illiterates in Nigeria,
- The highest number of Children and Adults with deformities
- Lowest number of Educated people\
- Highest number of Women suffering from VVF
- Highest number of Terrorists
- Highest number of Bombings
e.t.c..

So on what Moral or ethical ground do you stand to label those against this law as 'Hypocrites'?!

Those giving us problems in this country (Boko Haram) are Muslims and if they are to be profiled, Mohawk & Sagging Pants would not be part of the yardstaick that they would be profiled by..
Well said!
Quite a while?
Were you banned?
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by smartg(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2013

shekina?
see your mouth as e be?. No be only power must return to north, na Power Must Return To BOKO HARAM!. AnuNama.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Okijajuju1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ruchidera: Were you banned?

The Question should be 'Has your Ban expired?'.. grin

I am always under one Ban or the other.. grin
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by smartg(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2013

shekina?
see your mouth as e be?. No be only power must return to north, na Power Must Return To BOKO HARAM!. AnuNama.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Sike(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
emmysenior: Infringing on people's right is what I detest most.

Why can't they arrest their erring brothers who take delight in killing for Allah?

So, walking on the road or standing by the road side with my girlfriend is now a crime huh?

Walks out of thread and spits on it.

----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Goldienana(f): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
@Magic Bishop, I have only one word for u Sorryurmad
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by haibe(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Magic Bishop:

oh I forgot to add...

Go and tell a citizen of USA this, you will die.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by omoredia: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
I wrote the quran!
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by mustang44: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Magic Bishop: Can't blame me. it's not like I wrote the koran ... it's jus rules we and including you too have to follow
WHAT RULES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WE CHRISTIANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE THINGS IN THE YOUR QURAN. CHRISTIANS DO NOT FOLLOW THE QURAN, SO KEEP YOUR QURAN TO YOURSELVES. MUSLIMS, YOU ARE FREE TO PRACTISE SHARIA LAWS ANY TIME ANY DAY BUT DO NOT FORCE YOUR SHARIA LAWS ON NONE MUSLIMS.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by mustang44: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
ITZ BETTER TO BARB MOHAWK AND SAGG YOUR TROUSERS THAN TO LOAD YOUR CAR OR BODY WITH BOMB AND BLOW NONE MUSLIMS UP.

1 Like

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by AMossley(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2013

shekina?
nonsense,nonsensically
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by olly4life: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2013

shekina?

Av U̶̲̥̅̊ taken ur drug- oh I see, no wonder U̶̲̥̅̊ were using ur diskette to download from plasma TV- pls Imam and Reverend, this bishop needs deliverance- TB, Fire, JeT fighter,chosen where dey this one don pass bro & sis case o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Herbalist Rapes And Impregnates Patient / Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) / Five Convicted Fraudsters In Abeokuta To Return $4,641 To Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.