Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( (5853 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Guys Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Girl? Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Smh..... This isn't funny, I was ridiculed by this girl called Kafayat! angry
Gone are the days. I was in JSS1, I never liked her. She was bigger than me, stronger and of course, uglier tongue . Well.......I....I......I slapped her!! What for? This is what happened, she was just running up and down and I dont really know what was chasing her. Suddenly, she bumped into me and hit my d*ck.. *imagine?* I was too young to ignore her action and even gave calmness a zero-tolerance. So, I grabbed her and ''passionately'' gave her a dirty slap. That was where I made the mistake sad. *I shouldnt av done that* Maybe If she had known she hit my d*ck, she might av left me sad buh she didnt, I presume. Outta anger, she pounced on me, grabbed my clothe alongside my neck. I was even struggling, trying to free myself. She landed me one heavy slap on the head then I calmed down a bit :/ . The painful aspect was that none of my homies came to my rescue.... They were laughing @ me angry. I was so furiously angered that I can grab her anywhere I lay my hand on be it ***** or ***** I dont care, but she knocked me and gave me no chance. Guys, after I was beaten blue black by this mighty kafayat, I calmed down and went straight to the staff room to report her. I was even stammering in the course of reporting her............. It was such a terrible experience grin . Share your experience(s) guys..........girls too can wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Correct! Next time, u go look face.

Kafayat, o gba yi mehn! grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by pasqal09: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
I never see girl wey go fit beat me anyway

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: Correct! Next time, u go look face.

Kafayat, o gba yi mehn! grin
That day wasn't funny grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Enegod(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
women don't hit men
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
pasqal09: I never see girl wey go fit beat me anyway
hehehehehehehe.....I pity you! Only those with experience(s) can tell sha... grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Enegod: women don't hit men
we do!! angry

I beat IK like crazy!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Enegod(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
nadia_SA: we do!! angry

I beat IK like crazy!
that's romantic beating undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Agbgift(f): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2013

Just pray you don't experience it, cos e go do you as if say na fellow man beat you.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Enegod: that's romantic beating undecided
guy!!!!! I get you, romantic ''beating'' grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Zukoslim(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
Op Lolz..came here 2 laf ma a$$ off..woman beat man...hahahaha..funny bt cn happen..i saw diz chic at rita lori,surulere,lag....u nided 2 c diz babe,.xorry babe turned man..muscle big lyk john cena own,chest no b bo0bz again o huge lyk arnold...chai..only her physicc cn remove d man in a guy,i swear if u find her trouble,u may nt live 2 tell d story....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Tuntheycr7: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
E don show sa na ajebutter skul u go.
Guy if u did attends public sec sch. U wnt talk wetin u de talk

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Holuwahphemy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
My'elder'sis,'but'dat'was'then'o.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by anthoniosp(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
oh lord bless white jesus... dia was dis gal in my primary 4 .. oyiza... me dey form captain one den i do bad guy slap her because i troway her book.nd she bin dey rake for me.. i wan con form so i raize hand na dia e end... kpa kpa .. na untop me dis babe dey.. she hin dey load sand for inside my mouth .. after she don giv me lap beating... den (dat tym peain mumu na) I went to stand at the window and was shouting God of the sun give me power...i rush com again hmmmm she knack me amoda beating.. funny to knw dat she is my current gf..

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by janetDurling(f): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Naso I beat my bf...now Ex. He love gals laik mo fe daku....I ended up beating him because of a lady dat cald him and he was unable to gv me a good reply to d extent dat his friend saw him and asked wah apnd....dah he looks sick...then I answered him dat hes sick nani....I eventually leave d guy...hes a womaniser

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
lolz...@op ur own bad o...anyway mine happened when i waz in primary 4....me and my guys were playin...then all of a sudden i ran into a girl and i refused to apologize...*i mean my pride waz at stake* so she started insultin me in order to get back at me.....by d way i waz ahead of her by a class....so while she waz insultin me,i turned to take my leave *based on say i be big boy na* but my friends urged me to teach her a lesson...so i turned around and gave her a big slap....dat turned out to be the biggest mistake i made durin my primary skul days....b4 i knew it, i waz up and den down on my back...d girl carry me put 4 ground dey pound me....d beatin waz so serious dat a jss 2 student had to stop her 4rm hospitalizin me....i been wan cry bt i nor fit....d funniest part of the matter is dat my friends dat encouraged me to slap her did nt lift a finger to help me...as a matter of fact dem come dey rub salt upon injury by laff me...it waz embarrassin then bt hilarious nw.....nw wen i c fight i just jejeli take my leave or i turn pacifist...

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by pasqal09: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Strauskhan1: hehehehehehehe.....I pity you! Only those with experience(s) can tell sha... grin

Agbgift:
Just pray you don't experience it, cos e go do you as if say na fellow man beat you.

Tuntheycr7:
E don show sa na ajebutter skul u go.
Guy if u did attends public sec sch. U wnt talk wetin u de talk

Na wa for una o, how woman go beat me? Any woman wey go try am, na she I go marry.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
anthoniosp: oh lord bless white jesus... dia was dis gal in my primary 4 .. oyiza... me dey form captain one den i do bad guy slap her because i troway her book.nd she bin dey rake for me.. i wan con form so i raize hand na dia e end... kpa kpa .. na untop me dis babe dey.. she hin dey load sand for inside my mouth .. after she don giv me lap beating... den (dat tym peain mumu na) I went to stand at the window and was shouting God of the sun give me power...i rush com again hmmmm she knack me amoda beating.. funny to knw dat she is my current gf..
hahahahahahaha wit all ur sun powers d babe still own U.....Bt hope say she nor dey beat u again o....*just kidding*

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
This thread is so so hilarious. grin
For me, i was never beaten even by the males, talk more of the females.
I was the class prefect then. You touch me and you are doomed to be on the noise maker's list through out the term. I was a bit naughty then cos, such people will be given preferential treatment. Eg, Amina *2, Nkechi *5, Shola *7. I once wrote someone's name and included *20.
Morever, if your seat was close to mine and you tried anything funny, it simply means you should not dare call my name when we have test.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
Zukoslim: Op Lolz..came here 2 laf ma a$$ off..woman beat man...hahahaha..funny bt cn happen..i saw diz chic at rita lori,surulere,lag....u nided 2 c diz babe,.xorry babe turned man..muscle big lyk john cena own,chest no b bo0bz again o huge lyk arnold...chai..only her physicc cn remove d man in a guy,i swear if u find her trouble,u may nt live 2 tell d story....
MAXWELLOKUMA: lolz...@op ur own bad o...anyway mine happened when i waz in primary 4....me and my guys were playin...then all of a sudden i ran into a girl and i refused to apologize...*i mean my pride waz at stake* so she started insultin me in order to get back at me.....by d way i waz ahead of her by a class....so while she waz insultin me,i turned to take my leave *based on say i be big boy na* but my friends urged me to teach her a lesson...so i turned around and gave her a big slap....dat turned out to be the biggest mistake i made durin my primary skul days....b4 i knew it, i waz up and den down on my back...d girl carry me put 4 ground dey pound me....d beatin waz so serious dat a jss 2 student had to stop her 4rm hospitalizin me....i been wan cry bt i nor fit....d funniest part of the matter is dat my friends dat encouraged me to slap her did nt lift a finger to help me...as a matter of fact dem come dey rub salt upon injury by laff me...it waz embarrassin then bt hilarious nw.....nw wen i c fight i just jejeli take my leave or i turn pacifist...
anthoniosp: oh lord bless white jesus... dia was dis gal in my primary 4 .. oyiza... me dey form captain one den i do bad guy slap her because i troway her book.nd she bin dey rake for me.. i wan con form so i raize hand na dia e end... kpa kpa .. na untop me dis babe dey.. she hin dey load sand for inside my mouth .. after she don giv me lap beating... den (dat tym peain mumu na) I went to stand at the window and was shouting God of the sun give me power...i rush com again hmmmm she knack me amoda beating.. funny to knw dat she is my current gf..
Rotfl..... Lwkmd.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by mspee(f): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
See them lying/pretending undecided
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by addictiv(m): 12:16am On Oct 23, 2013
means say na nacking and pumping thingz get you if you misbehave...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Ichel: 12:39am On Oct 23, 2013
It hasn't happend 2 me bt i've seen lot of folkz d@ it happen 2 bk then @ primary/sec sch. Even d guyz dont phuck wt me then cuz i ran a group then most of em r huge boiz, they beat d heck out of anybody d@ phuckz wt me
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Abbott(m): 12:45am On Oct 23, 2013
Eyin boys yii! Oda ni yin o.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 23, 2013
Enegod: that's romantic beating undecided
cheesy
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 23, 2013
No females ever beat me before... Well, except my mother and my mistress back then wen I was still small.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Enegod(m): 5:27am On Oct 23, 2013
Strauskhan1: guy!!!!! I get you, romantic ''beating'' grin
grin grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Enegod(m): 5:28am On Oct 23, 2013
nadia_SA: cheesy
cheesy
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by sweettease(f): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2013
ROFLMAO Am almost crying here cheesy

As for me, i beat enuff guys in pry and Jss, dem dey even fear me seff, you better not bully my frnds otherwise your own don red hahhaahaha, i wonder how i bcame dis quiet now

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by longjohnsilver: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2013
God of the sun got me cracking up men...kids and our funny believe den...we too dey believe movie we watch den no be small...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2013
Hehehehe,op story reminded me of secondary skul days,i use 2 beat guys ehn!infact i neva stopped until d day our VS,especially dose short guys ehn,if dem c me cuming lyk dis,dem go run ni...twaz fun sha

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2013
Harbosede02: Hehehehe,op story reminded me of secondary skul days,i use 2 beat guys ehn!infact i neva stopped until d day our VS,especially dose short guys ehn,if dem c me cuming lyk dis,dem go run ni...twaz fun sha
mmh, interesting...tell me another story angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Uche No Dey Look Face Mean? / 11 Death-defying Photos That Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.