Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? (4627 Views)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by Justiyke4u: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Let me think
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by topas100(m): 7:06am On Oct 30, 2013
I am attracted 2 girls of all races though i luv smallish-compact girls wit very flexible waist and oblong face
Re: What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? by oyinbogirl(f): 2:06am On Nov 25, 2013
god_of_music: There are beautiful and sexy aborigines! Just go search 'Female aboriginals' and you gon' see wonders!!! kiss

This thread is a Front page material but denied it's right. . . *smh*

#TeamGOM

thanks man for telling him. I have neighbours and the mum & daughters are soooo beautiful. Full blood aboriginal. And ive seen others as well that make you go mmmmmm. Fact is All races will have beautiful/ not so beautiful people in it, thats life and genetics for you lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy / How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone / Picture: OBAMA Was Caught KISSING A Fellow Man..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.