Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars (23944 Views)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by bappahman: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oga jonah has set up a 3 man committee to look into the car purchase....Nigeria no 1 in wen it comes to committees in the world
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
Even though I'm Igbo, I will say with all sincerity dat Stella was wrong, and in places where things work, she would have been sacked. D only question now is: which of our politicians has a moral justification to sack her or recommend her sack, considering dat dey are all grossly evil and corrupt? Considering d level of corruption in Nigeria and how much progress she managed to make as a minister, and lookin at d relatively meagre amount involved (cos we'r used to hearing of officials looting billions, such dat millions often seem like suya money), I think she should be forgiven. But if forgiving her is impossible, den let her go.
This is my take on d matter.
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by bappahman: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
ILIDEFI: Even though I'm Igbo, I will say with all sincerity dat Stella was wrong, and in places where things work, she would have been sacked. D only question now is: which of our politicians has a moral justification to sack her or recommend her sack, considering dat dey are all grossly evil and corrupt? Considering d level of corruption in Nigeria and how much progress she managed to make as a minister, and lookin at d relatively meagre amount involved (cos we'r used to hearing of officials looting billions, such dat millions often seem like suya money), I think she should be forgiven. But if forgiving her is impossible, den let her go.
More sensible than most igbos....Soon they will be questioning your igbo heritage
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by kolexy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

fabricating? her spokesman accepted the fact that the said cars were bought, i expect her to prove her innocence and not throwing the ethnic card as some people have done in this country and on this forum.

my pains is that our judiciary is sick, because if not, people like Bankole, Etteh Orji Kalu. dariye, Jolly Nyame and their likes won't be walking free.

Most Nigerians and the leaders are corrupt, we the youth should pick the fight from somewhere and fight for our future, posterity will not judge us well if we continuing taking side based on ethnicity.

Please what crime did Pat Etteh commit?
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
ILIDEFI: Even though I'm Igbo, I will say with all sincerity dat Stella was wrong, and in places where things work, she would have been sacked. D only question now is: which of our politicians has a moral justification to sack her or recommend her sack, considering dat dey are all grossly evil and corrupt? Considering d level of corruption in Nigeria and how much progress she managed to make as a minister, and lookin at d relatively meagre amount involved (cos we'r used to hearing of officials looting billions, such dat millions often seem like suya money), I think she should be forgiven. But if forgiving her is impossible, den let her go.

the most foolish igbo always start their statement by saying "i'm igbo". why not make your argument and go away.
nonsense. the fact that you are igbo and are thinking the way you do shows that you lack the most basic sense for survival in the nigerian jungle.
you are the type that bring bad name to us.
shartap dia osiso
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
oshomo-ole say women. should come &rule. nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
bappahman:
More sensible than most igbos....Soon they will be questioning your igbo heritage

as a matter of fact anyone, just anyone can come here and claim igbo.
how hard is it to start a statement with "i'm igbo"?
the poster can be a masquerade or an efulefu -both mean the same in igbo politics-speak.
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by adadadon(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
I
LAUGH
IN
FRENCH
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by kettykings: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oduah should get in touch with some journalists to do the job of fighting off these negatives from a drowning section of country,
We are all aware of the haliburton deals, Siemens deal , national ID card sleaze, the N19b Aviation fund, the pension looters Dimeji gate, Etteh gate , obasanjo dsughter sleazy N10M loot from the health fund the $16B IPP scandal snd what came out of it
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by SaintChukz(m): 3:32am On Oct 24, 2013
nnenna.1:
My thoughts on this whole issue after deliberate review:

The thing is that while she may be corrupt, we know that some other corrupt forces are also trying to oust her out of office. Let us not doubt that media agents are operating under this motive.

The "gang-up" article on Stella comes to mind.

If we succeed in getting rid of Stella, have we really solved one battle against corruption?

Or are we substituting one corrupt form for another?

The only way to rid Nigeria of some corruption is to tear the entire machine down.

Almost all the personalities in Nigerian politics are a cog in the corrupt Machine.

Including those bent on removing Stella. So what gives?

Ousting her will certainly not remove the faults in the aviation ministry.

For all we know it may make it worse.

Will be watching to see how it all develops.

Nne...! You ended up not really saying anything meaningful of note. So what's the way forward now? since you think she may be corrupt, but you would rather blame the invincible MR. CORRUPTION than our Sister for her sins. Don't be on the fence on this matter, if investigated and found culpable and guilty of the crime, should she be persecuted? Yes or No. I don't need sentiments for answers. We must rid this land of the monster called corruption.
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Shwarz: 3:42am On Oct 24, 2013
I think if jonathan is gonna probe this failure of a minister, he should first probe his illiterate, manner-less, thieving wife afterwards, oh what am i even saying, is the aviation minister herself not even his mistress...msheeeew... angry
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by bappahman: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2013
Mr and Mrs corruption

Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Willywilly7: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2013
bappahman: Mr and Mrs corruption
Gud, nice photo, they are in Israel now.
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by bappahman: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
Willywilly7:
Gud, nice photo, they are in Israel now.
Oga jonah needs rest from all the 2015, G7,BH and strikes of Nigeria while madam is escaping from the media “witch hunt”
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by Willywilly7: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
bappahman:
Oga jonah needs rest from all the 2015, G7,BH and strikes of Nigeria while madam is escaping from the media “witch hunt”
Are you a blind man, don't you have ears, they are in Israel signing bilateral agreement with Israeli government, are you ODE from REMO
Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by bappahman: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Willywilly7:
Are you a blind man, don't you have ears, they are in Israel signing bilateral agreement with Israeli government, are you ODE from REMO
Ode read/listen to news, oga jonah is on a pilgrimage, madam armoured cars signed the deal ystday and has join her oga on pilgrimage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Nyesom Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory / Seven Governors, Predecessors At War Over N872b ‘debts’ (names) / EFCC, Interpol Fail To Arrest Ayodele Oke And Wife, 15 Months After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.