Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Love's Moments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love's Moments (1433 Views)

How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D / Some Beautiful Love Moments Ever Captured. / 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love's Moments by babygirl1: 1:46am On Jun 10, 2006
[b]There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!

When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.

Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Find the one that makes your heart smile.

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.

The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying

FEEL FREE AND EXPRESS URSELF
[/b]
Re: Love's Moments by eveseh(f): 2:13am On Jun 10, 2006
dont have any yet
Re: Love's Moments by hotangel2(f): 2:26am On Jun 10, 2006
Love that.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying

i wish we had more signature space. I would soo much love to make that my signature.
Re: Love's Moments by babygirl1: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2006
eveseh:

don't have any yet

How old are u again Ok 17, just wait until u achieve some high education am not saying u are not educated now, because when I was u age I ask the  same question, like u said  don't have any yet,  BEST OF LUCK WITH U FUTURE !!!
Re: Love's Moments by eveseh(f): 12:05am On Jun 11, 2006
babygirl1:

How old are u again Ok 17, just wait until u achieve some high education am not saying u are not educated now, because when I was u age I ask the same question, like u said don't have any yet, BEST OF LUCK WITH U FUTURE !!!

OK,u are right,i understand grin
Re: Love's Moments by Rhodalyn(f): 12:11am On Jun 11, 2006
Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Love's Moments by bolalonu: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2006
Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this

Word,
Re: Love's Moments by iice(f): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2006
Good for you wink
Re: Love's Moments by Kgdavid(m): 12:51am On Jan 23, 2010
Love as it exists in this world is 'Quid pro quo'. do for me and i will do for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend / Why Most Of Ladies Marry For Money Not For Love? / Queeneve Is My Achilles' Heel. Who Is Your Achilles' Heel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.