Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D (5521 Views)

Share Those Awkward Moments We Experience In Life? / 7 Funny Awkward Moments / Some Awkward Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Here we go cheesy

1. That awkward moment when you change your Facebook status to ‘single’ and your ex likes it.

2. That awkward moment when you finish a math problem and your answer isn’t even one of the choices.

3. That awkward moment when you can’t stop laughing while telling a joke and when you are finally done, your friends don’t get it.

4. That awkward moment when it’s quiet in class so your stomach decides to sound like a dying whale.

5. That awkward moment when you hit “send” before your message was completed.

6. That awkward moment when you’re yelling at someone and you mess up a word.

7. That awkward moment you think of something funny during class and all of a sudden start laughing and people look at you like you’re crazy.

8. That awkward moment when you don’t know how to continue the conversation.

9. That awkward moment when you are sending this long text to somebody and they answer you with one word!

10. That awkward moment when you want to laugh in a serious situation.

11. That awkward moment when you’re in a middle of an argument & you realize you’re wrong.

12. That awkward moment when you wait for a text but you realize you’re the one that didn’t reply.

13. That awkward moment when you can’t say “I love you too” in front of your parents.

14. That awkward moment when all of your friends are laughing about a joke and you still don’t get it.

15. That awkward moment when you sing the wrong part of a song with confidence.

16. That awkward moment when someone says “Hello”,..and you say “Good, thanks”.

17. Telling someone a hilarious story and realizing that they were the one who told it to you.

18. That awkward moment when you are having a conversation telling a really awesome story and then you realize no one’s listening to you.

19. Stalking someone on Facebook and accidentally liking their profile picture from six years ago.

20. That awkward moment when you think you made a good Facebook status and no one likes it.

Add yours..

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
that awkward moment when you write stuffs like this and you'd see 16comments and 1000+ views.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
that awkward moment when you write stuffs like this and you'd see 16comments and 1000+ views.

lol.. Its only natural.. but at the mention of lalasticlala, every active nairalander must comment grin
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Going to the kitchen/store & forgetting the items I went there for, so I end up walking around aimlessly trying to remember.

Forgetting my cell number or ID number, so it ends up looking like I'm lying about it. I do this often.

Forgetting the names of people I've known for years, so I end up saying "what's your name again?" & they give me the crazy look. Kikiki.

I'm forgetful. Goldfish memory grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Kingsley1000(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
that awkward moment when you borrow your friend's fone to collect babe number,and you forgot it was on code...... that awkward when you are in a bus oblivious of the fact that u forgot ur transport fare

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by broxymall(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
that akward moment when you are bout to put full stop only to find introvert at the Top below you

Visit my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by broxymall(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Akward moment when you date a lady in a fast food only to release the bullet from your anus..

Akward moment when your side chick sees you with another babe
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
that awkward moment when you borrow your friend's fone to collect babe number,and you forgot it was on code...... that awkward when you are in a bus oblivious of the fact that u forgot ur transport fare
gbese re o shocked
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
broxymall:
that akward moment when you are bout to put full stop only to find introvert at the Top below you

Visit my signature
Introvert don go Plc
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Chidexter(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by broxymall(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Introvert don go Plc
lol i miss her mehn, without her the thread is borin
Ladyf, even if she don port, i will never or cant miss her..
she only make the thread boring
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Going to the kitchen/store & forgetting the items I went there for, so I end up walking around aimlessly trying to remember.

Forgetting my cell number or ID number, so it ends up looking like I'm lying about it. I do this often.

Forgetting the names of people I've known for years, so I end up saying "what's your name again?" & they give me the crazy look. Kikiki.

I'm forgetful. Goldfish memory grin
Cell number, names of pple u've known for years? shocked
You really need to see ur doctor asap.
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by adedayourt(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
DAT AWKWARD MOMENT U TRYIN TO TRYIN TO IMPRESS BEA ND D BOMB FLEW OUTA UR AZZ
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
broxymall:
lol i miss her mehn, without her the thread is borin Ladyf, even if she don port, i will never or cant miss her.. she only make the thread boring
eeyha.. Take heart bro..
Introvert ur attention is needed fah?
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
That awkward moment when your friends/mates are bringing his/her opinion abt an issue and u decided to bring ur opinion and nobody is listening.

That awkward moment when u pastor says open to the book of chronicles chapter 11 and u opened Corinthians and read to the congregation.

That awkward moment when u wanted to fart but ended up pooing on ur body.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
adedayourt:
DAT AWKWARD MOMENT U TRYIN TO TRYIN TO IMPRESS BEA ND D BOMB FLEW OUTA UR AZZ
Yuck! E don be for d guy b dat o cheesy
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
That awkward moment when your friends/mates are bringing his/her opinion abt an issue and u decided to bring ur opinion and nobody is listening.

That awkward moment when u pastor says open to the book of chronicles chapter 11 and u opened Corinthians and read to the congregation.

That awkward moment when u wanted to fart but ended up pooing on ur body.
the last one got me rotfl.. grin Ya badd sha cheesy
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Tallesty1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
That awkward moment when you think someone is waving to you so you wave back only to realize that they person didn't wave to you grin grin

So you play it off by scratching your head.

That awkward moment when you bring out your Johnson to pee and your crush appears from a conner.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Spikkylee: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
G
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by tunnyl(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
lol.
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by donTbone(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
That awkward moment wen mummy caught you stealing the meat, and you like..."mummy, am not the one o"

That awkward moment wen u dress to impress ur GF's parent, just to see its their house keepers uniform!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by tunnyl(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
cheesy lol.
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Kingsley1000(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
if you're from a Christian family..........
that awkward moment when ur babe visits half unclad only to meet your parents at the front........(the kyn interrogation wey she go receive no be here)
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
lol.. Its only natural.. but at the mention of lalasticlala, every active nairalander must comment grin

really, is that how things are being done here now?
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by osamaBUSH(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dat awkward moment when I don't know what to type so I just laugh and walk outta thread.
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by olamigbemi(f): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha actually av xperienced alll
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Kingsley1000(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
That awkward moment when u finish writing long epistle story to post on nairaland and the network distorts and obstruct the sending or ur battery went flat

.............that moment when the download is 99%only to receive msg that ur data has exhausted hehehe
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

really, is that how things are being done here now?
Yes boss
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
That awkward moment when u finish writing long epistle story to post on nairaland and the network distorts and obstruct the sending or ur battery went flat

.............that moment when the download is 99%only to receive msg that ur data has exhausted hehehe
shocked these ones don metamorphosise from awkward moments to harsh moments grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Cell number, names of pple u've known for years? shocked
You really need to see ur doctor asap.

It's only for about a second so please.
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's only for about a second so please.
lol.. Oya sori na (but u didn't specify it in ur first post)
Re: How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D by DharmyYinks: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dat awkward moment wen u approach a babe and u started talkin only to realise u wernt sayin anytin

Dat moment wen u re downloading a heavy file den it reached 99% and failed.

Dat moment wen u start searchin ur pockets furiously for ur fone only to realise its in ur hand

Dat moment u saw a old frnd and decided to grit him only for him to walk past u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) / My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) / Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Fights In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.