Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

True Story: What Would You Have Done? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story: What Would You Have Done? (5024 Views)

[true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On / One Wrong Turn......true Story / She Tells Me She Loves Me But Her Attitude Tells A Different Story.what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
She needs help ASAP

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Dannylux: 2:13am On Nov 10, 2013
lol is this you? sorry to digress
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 10, 2013
She used a towel in his bathroom, threw "put" it in the bathtub ...and then ran out of the window? Wow. She was that afraid of what he would say/think, huh? What if he lived in a high-rise building? undecided
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 10, 2013
*sticks head out of the door*

'Guy...u no get tissue, you no get water... Can I use your towel to clean up? undecided undecided no? Oya go get tissue biko.. tongue tongue'

Make it funny, he'll laugh and go get it. Shi ke nan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Yahoo1(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2013
why she no wash her nyash with water? is it not better than that stunt she pulled? abi the guy no get water too?
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2013
@op na lie joor u are the one it happened to and not ur friend!!****oya whisper to daddy***tell me the truth***i won't expose u.
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2013
wtf? Op, dat chick is nasty! As in naaaaaaaaaaasty! Ewwwwh! She left his rest room in a state. Dirty gal! If na me o, I'll txt him and tell him I've got an upset tummy and he seems to have ran out loo rolls.I'll ask him to get me loo roll, authorise him to go in my bag and grab my Eau de la smell-well and jokingly tell him to wear a face mask before he brings the items to me.
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2013
eightsin: Lol. This is so funny. So she has wasted 3 whole months of her time n effort jst because of poo. Wat gav her d impression he wld hate her cos of her smellin poo (disgustd tho) lol.
Bt i tot poo is supos to smell badly naw.
Well,some smell dey surpass odas.
In a nut shell, wat she did was terrible cos d guy go dey wonder watin hapn.

You are right; the guy would be wondering what he did for the babe to disppear like that and most especially on his birthday!!!!!.

Poster, abeg call your mind to order. What she did wasn't wise and mature.

Maybe your friend don form too much like person wey no dey poo hence that silly action.

Ladies, please be real! As long as we eat and drink, you must fart and poo. It'a a natural phenomenon.

If she's the shy type, let her always have those liquid sprays/perfume in her bag just in case her poo might smell and not forgetting tissue too.

But seriously, she own that guy an explanation. If a guy she was dating did that vanishing act suddenly, would she like it?
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2013
Agybabe: My cousin and her man f.arts as if na competition...they just laugh and it's cool mbok.

I love that kind of relationship; being very free with each other is the best, nothing to be ashamed of!
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2013
Come to think of it, I think her friend is just starting out in life; she might be in her early twenties and this might be her first relationship.
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
First of all, I think the person involved is the op.

Second, this girl is just plain nasty!! Yuck! Whatever happened to using water? Just 'tamba' with water and when you're done, wash your hands with soap and you'll come out smelling of roses.

She could have also stepped into the bathroom, funny smelling or not, drawn water and flushed the damn shiit, gaddemit!!!

Nasty!!!! angry

It all boils down to pretence, immaturity and dirtiness. The gyal is a nasty, pretentious and dirty person.

angry

1 Like

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ishilove: First of all, I think the person involved is the op.

Second, this girl is just plain nasty!! Yuck! Whatever happened to using water? Just 'tamba' with water and when you're done, wash your hands with soap and you'll come out smelling of roses.

She could have also stepped into the bathroom, funny smelling or not, drawn water and flushed the damn shiit, gaddemit!!!

Nasty!!!! angry

It all boils down to pretence, immaturity and dirtiness. The gyal is a nasty, pretentious and dirty person.

angry
Ah da fun e! Dat babe na animal. Dirty thing angry

1 Like

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Ishilove: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ah da fun e! Dat babe na animal. Dirty thing angry
Real animal angry
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by naijathings(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
so she did not see that the Bathroom was stinking and dirty b4 she busted all over the toilet?
me i no dey use my bathroom play especially when i know someone is coming to my spot weda na guy or babe.
you don't have to have a rangerover to have a clean toilet... some guys are so dirrrrrrrrrrty.
but this chic is dirtier ... your conscience will not let you do such sheeit if you are a chic with sense of hygiene

word of advice......
Guys.... package urself properly to avoid falling of hand.
and
don't furQ with little bread and strawberry jam chics wey no get a bit of ghetto and gangsta in their blood.
even oyibo people use water to wash up after using the toilet, go and watch MADEA'S WITNESS PROTECTION in the part where they got to the hotel room.
Now...
why should a girl do such a thing?
one answer....
[size=14pt]too much[/size]
[size=18pt]FORMING[/size]

1 Like

Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by Ishilove: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
naijathings: so she did not see that the Bathroom was stinking and dirty b4 she busted all over the toilet?
me i no dey use my bathroom play especially when i know someone is coming to my spot weda na guy or babe.
you don't have to have a rangerover to have a clean toilet... some guys are so dirrrrrrrrrrty.
but this chic is dirtier ... your conscience will not let you do such sheeit if you are a chic with sense of hygiene

word of advice......
Guys.... package urself properly to avoid falling of hand.
and
don't furQ with little bread and strawberry jam chics wey no get a bit of ghetto and gangsta in their blood.
even oyibo people use water to wash up after using the toilet, go and watch MADEA'S WITNESS PROTECTION in the part where they got to the hotel room.
Now...
why should a girl do such a thing?
one answer....
[size=14pt]too much[/size]
[size=18pt]FORMING[/size]
Lmao!! See agbero grin grin

But you talk true sha cheesy
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by tomzman: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Op, are you sure it's not your story you posted up there. Anyway, the girl f.ucked up. She could have simply told him to help her get tissue or water. Everyone uses the toilet and shyte is always gonna smell.
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by eunisam: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
She is insensitiv.e! I wil just let the guy know of my predicament.
Re: True Story: What Would You Have Done? by T3Amo(f): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2013
Lmao to all those who think it was me. Firstly i can never be as silly do such a thing because of poo undecided. Secondly if it was me i would have stated so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Big Booty Wahala / My Ex Said She Want Me Back After 2yrs. - Chat Screenshot / Meehn Dis Is Wickedness (picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.