Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike (27717 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike Will Soon Be Called-Off - Okojie / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by yankyone(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
millenni:
According to Wike, “The Federal
Government is very concerned about the
state of public tertiary institutions in the
country. The Federal Government is really
worried about the ongoing strike of ASUU
and the strike would be resolved in a few
months.”

I used to think dat Nigerian students were a force to b reckoned wit.
I used to think dat Nigerian students could hold dis nation to ransome if needed.
I used to think dat Nigerian students were a brave nd courageous lot who kno their rights nd could fight nd Stand for it.
But d scales hav fallen.
Now I kno dat Nigerian students are a bunch of dis-united nd dis-organized cowards whose rights and dreams and future can be trampled upon..
Pls.... tell me...... where is d GREAT in great Nigerian Students
My broda, Nigerian student z likened to a dog that bark bt cnt it....I pity for ma country
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by Chukkasy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
millenni:
I used to think dat Nigerian students were a force to b reckoned wit.
I used to think dat Nigerian students could hold dis nation to ransome if needed.
I used to think dat Nigerian students were a brave nd courageous lot who kno their rights nd could fight nd Stand for it.
But d scales hav fallen.
Now I kno dat Nigerian students are a bunch of dis-united nd dis-organized cowards whose rights and dreams and future can be trampled upon..
Pls.... tell me...... where is d GREAT in great Nigerian Students
u fit start d fyt....we go join u.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by ignis: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
Not even few weeks but months......
Can you imagine?
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by eluquenson(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Na wao
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by smileoly(f): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
[quote author=chreld_b]I do not blame the minister he is only being honest. He has indirectly relayed the message that the government does not give a d.amn about anything that would benefit the masses
RIGHTLY SAID
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
Few could mean 12 or more . . . It is a pity!
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by mspee(f): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Few months? angry
This is punishment na cry
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by Dibangoking(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
LOL...For FG to come out boldly to say "in the next few months"...Folks am on my way to become an artisan 'coz this strike seem unresolvable this year.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by AlphaMaximus(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by Ijayzbrainz: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Few months...make u allow FG owe u salary for few months.stupid talk!
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by ccollins(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
IYA NGBALI: kai ol boy you wicked o

He is even good if u look at the the fg has cause on this nation, why would education for the masses which is beneficial to the growth of nigeria be overlooked easily by an insensitive govt. In the near future, the labour market and mrs okonjo will be talking how unemployable nigerian graduates are... A government that cannot see positive of a well groomed and progressive education system is a failed govt already because education is an underlying bedrock and resource that empowers people(whether useless or purposeful) and also ideas to become a beacon of great things tomorrow and the federal government is really playing a daft game with the future of the average youth here in nigeria which may be resolved quickly if the nig students can stand , fight, and use brute force against our govt, for nigeria sake,we are not in the military era,why did foolishness
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by CharliParker: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Maybe na mistake, maybe he wants to say few days, but if it is true that man must be a mad man, I thought his staying there as minister of Education will bring to the lasting solution i dont know it will still bring more problems
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by dancrux(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Plz i beg u ASUU leave it till nxt year,lemme make enough money,i kneel down beg
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by Muriwest(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
grin grin cheesy grin
eduson33: this country is bamudaly triangulated into the osillosis of some aquatic individual.

solving the equation using first law of motion:

few months can be perpendicularly proportional to = 11 months

all hope is not lust sha.

kai,niaja my cuntt-ry
grin
eduson33: this country is bamudaly triangulated into the osillosis of some aquatic individual.

solving the equation using first law of motion:

few months can be perpendicularly proportional to = 11 months

all hope is not lust sha.

kai,niaja my cuntt-ry
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by sammirano: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
dat mini watever is high on something low.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by holarmideh(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
God will punish you and your generation. You all will experience the delays you have caused we students in 100 folds.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by darlingbobo(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
Abeg make una liv d minister alone na. D man made a mistake, what he meant was few years. It was a slip of the brain. Hahahaha. To ur village oh students.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by Dee60: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
They may indirectly be thinking 2015, which to them is just a few months away!
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by millenni(f): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chukkasy: u fit start d fyt....we go join u.

oh I see. so its a case of who will bell d cat!
Am nt a student. so I pass back d batton.
start d fight nd see wat happens.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by sweetpotatoes: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
make una no worry 6 moths to go ;Dmake una no worry 6 moths to go
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by Olajumokeibk(f): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Museni: I don't know how to identify post destined for the FP, but because of ASUU - I must coMment on every thread, till I have something doing again.

*what was the topic saying* #spacebooked#

Hey, ur signature. U forgot to add 'kiss french' :-/
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by ugochukwu360(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Professor John Daniel in his paper presentation titled, ‘Turbulent and Testing Times for Global Higher Education: Lessons for Nigeria’, said “online teaching and learning is now part of the future of most universities. Nigeria should be very good at this because without embarrassing you by pressing the point, I note that your country, through 419 scams, is a world leader in the use of the internet for less desirable purposes.”

Amongst everything i read on this topic, the above paragraph really got to me.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Y diz tin reach front page self.... Few months indeed

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by normaljenny(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
Codedrock:

Photo Of The Day: Guys Can You Date An Endowed Lady Like This?click2see
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/ASUU-strike-ll-months-wike/#sthash.c6x7LdDE.dpuf

This WIKE of a man Is a very stupid man. He is still talking of months. I pity river state if this man ever succeed to be the governor of their state.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by millenni(f): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chukkasy: u fit start d fyt....we go join u.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by Orikinla(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
The man is an incompetent id-iot.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by misslaw(f): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
lmao..9ja student dey vex ooo
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by bibi1234: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sigh so what happens to the admission for this year mehn that's till next year smh
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Make una no vex abeg, na me supply d S.K wey he smoke, i bin tell am say d highness different 4rm d oda weed buh he no hear.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by mayor007(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
"Few months" abii. Okay na!
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by Guguru102(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
Few months is also a year..Few months indeed
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Over In Few Months – Wike by bobokelly(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Few months?, this is rediculous, its simply means, the students should get something doing, that they dont have time for their lecturers, after 2015 election, then they would start the negotiatio again, but, God Dey oooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today / Isioma Okobah Wins Highest Medical Award In US (Photo) / School Of Nursing Ado Ekiti Entrance Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.