Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. (4774 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? / Fat, Slim, Not Too Fat But Not Slim Guys, Which Do Girls Prefer And Why? / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by Fishoo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2008
in most instance qiute guys tend to carry away all the pretty girls. so why?
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2008
What's qiute?
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by tope2000(f): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2008
lol
i think he meant quiet

1 Like

Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by syren: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2008
Fishoo:

in most instance qiute guys tend to carry away all the pretty girls. so why?

Ya mean the strong silent type not the shy type right?
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by Cristalz(f): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2008
Do girls really prefer quiet guys? undecided

I know i wouldn't wanna hang around a dull guy,quiet or not. Heck,am i supposed to be doing all the talking? He shouldn't be too boisterous,but definitely lively.
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by tope2000(f): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2008
i dont want motor mouth at same time i dont want too quiet cool
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by jekkad: 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2008
@topic

who told u every girl prefers d qiute quiet type?
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by CH3COO(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2008
Qiute grin grin

Cute?
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by Fostercat(m): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2008
most times the chicks always go for the quite types just for discoveries
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by onyinye2(f): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2008
quiet guys are mysterious. when you encounter one, they dont say much but there is so much you wanna know. so it draws you in. it is our natural sense of curiosity.
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by CH3COO(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2008
onyinye2:

quiet guys are mysterious. when you encounter one, they don't say much but there is so much you want to know. so it draws you in. it is our natural sense of curiosity.
Lol yeah right! Women don't even know themselves sha . Majority of you squirrels prefer the macho, talkative, freelancing, down-to-earth, always-the-center-of-attention type of guy.

And i think the OP meant Cute not Qquiet
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by jekkad: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2008
CH3COO:

Lol yeah right!  Women don't even know themselves sha .  Majority of you squirrels prefer the macho, talkative, freelancing, down-to-earth, always-the-center-of-attention type of guy.

cute? shocked and i tot he meant quiet

@topic
who wants an ugly man in d first place undecided
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by onyinye2(f): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2008
CH3COO:

Lol yeah right! Women don't even know themselves sha . Majority of you squirrels prefer the macho, talkative, freelancing, down-to-earth, always-the-center-of-attention type of guy.

Oh heck naw!!! what in all that is reasonable would you even dare call any woman a squirrel??EWU!!!! and all those personalities of guys u just described contradict each other.
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by CH3COO(m): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2008
EWU!! Nkan nbe l'oko l'onge. lipsrsealed

onyinye2:

Oh heck naw!!! what in all that is reasonable would you even dare call any woman a squirrel??EWU!!!! and all those personalities of guys u just described contradict each other.

Squirrel?  I thought it was a cute pet name.  Scratch it then - replace it with ladies.  How do they contradict?
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by TheSly: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2008
Cristalz:

I know i wouldn't want to hang around a dull guy,quiet or not. Heck,am i supposed to be doing all the talking? He shouldn't be too boisterous,but definitely lively.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tope2000:

i don't want motor mouth at same time i don't want too quiet cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See women. . . . . .They don't even know what they want. . . .
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 08, 2008
@poster
depends
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by idupaul: 12:20am On Jul 08, 2008
I think the poster  used quiet in the context of loaded,  Cos it sounds like WHY DO GIRLS PREFER LOADED GUYS? am sying this cos the deaf and dumb guy that lives near me aint got no girls freaking over him.
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2008
:-x
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by StephenP(m): 1:04am On Jul 08, 2008
@topic, Because we are rare.
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by Dakore(f): 3:51am On Jul 08, 2008
I prefer quiet guys and my friends think I'm weird for it.
i.e not all girls prefer quiet guys.

they're quiet on the surface but once you get to know them/ be close to them, they're just normal people you know. lol can become talkative even.
and they're less likely to cheat grin 'cause they're not all over the girls even though they can be more attractive (physically) than most other guys.
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by StephenP(m): 3:59am On Jul 08, 2008
@Dakore, thanks for the compliment. I love you too.
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by onyinye2(f): 4:05am On Jul 08, 2008
Dakore:

I prefer quiet guys and my friends think I'm weird for it.
i.e not all girls prefer quiet guys.

they're quiet on the surface but once you get to know them/ be close to them, they're just normal people you know. lol can become talkative even.
and they're less likely to cheat grin 'cause they're not all over the girls even though they can be more attractive (physically) than most other guys.

that is exactly what i love about quite guys. there is something mysterious about them that you just want to get to know more and figure out. Me personally i like guys who are the quiet, poetic,intelligent type. people think because they are quiet that most be dull. but to tell yall the truth, my best conversations came from guys who were deemed as the "shy quiet" type.
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by madamkoko: 4:09am On Jul 08, 2008
Is it true that girls prefer quiet guys?? NO

I do not like MEN that talk too much (even though most talk to their friends about girl issues)

I think that quiet men are boring. (their soo quiet their breathe kicks!!)

I like people, not just men, who know the appropriate time to do things (like when to speak and when not to.)
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by Gabry(f): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2008
Uhm. . . . I'm not sure about that on the pretty girls. . . . . You have to ask them

As for me, I dont really feel comfortable being with a quiet guy cause then they will be no conversation to talk about.
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by syren: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2008
Some "quiet" guys are great, not all of them are painfully shy, they can be fun to hang out with on a one to one level. The louder ones are ok to but can sometimes be really obnoxious when they don't think before they speak. Big turn off! grin
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by Gamine(f): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2008
Qiute?

Cute?

Quiet?

Watcha on about.

i prefer the guys i prefer. simple
Qiute, quiet, cute, anyone
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by iice(f): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2008
rofl. Moderation wink
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by demo47: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2008
this is not always the case, some girls like quiet guys, some like guys that talk a lot, some like midgets, some like married men, just be yourself and don't worry about what girls like, because every girl generally likes something different, Just be yourself, better you sitautions in life, stack your money and you go de Ok.
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by alex406(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2008
Sure not all girls prefer quiet guys cos not because they are conservative but because most girls believe they are not active and smart.
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by tunes2k10(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2008
onyinye2:

that is exactly what i love about quite guys. there is something mysterious about them that you just want to get to know more and figure out. Me personally i like guys who are the quiet, poetic,intelligent type. people think because they are quiet that most be dull. but to tell yall the truth, my best conversations came from guys who were deemed as the "shy quiet" type.

lady, you just described me. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by Uby40(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2008
@ poster,

i'd rather use the word "Reserved guys", instead of quiet. cos its really boring sittin out with a 'Quiet' dude. u may end up soliloquising to urself all evening. but a resered dude wud have some warmth within. he may possess prospect-minded chat,and he cud be romantic too.

hehehehehehe, just spilled the beans about me.
Re: Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. by Eddie4real(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2008
I kindda agree with Onyinye 'bout quiet (or reserved) guys.

several chics i've come across - both initmate & platonic - have mostly identified me as such. but i've always maintained dat i ain't.

i would prefer d word reserved, & not quiet. Ladies prefer reserved guys.

A reserved guy talks & acts only when he needs to, not just to show off. He doesn't talk much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister Like Women / Drugs That Enhance Performance / Can We Call This Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.