Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

My Sister Like Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Like Women (4774 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife’s Sister Like This In [photo] / Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Like Women by sweetmum(f): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2010
i just went home to pick something from my house now!
i met my little sister and her friend (girl) touching each other,and before now most time when am dressing she stays and be looking at me,she notice any change on my skin but i have never thought of it for one day that she is ,
she came to stay for a while,should i send her back and tell our parents? please i dont know how to handle this.i need help. cry cry cry
Re: My Sister Like Women by KennyG6(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2010
sweetmum:

i met my little sister and her friend (girl) touching each other,and before now most time when am dressing she stays and be looking at me,she notice any change on my skin but i have never thought of it for one day that she is ,
she came to stay for a while,should i send her back and tell our parents? please i dont know how to handle this.i need help. cry cry cry
sad children of nowadays, i guess the best line of action would be to have a heart-2-heart with her first to ascertain her orientation, if she is just experimenting, then that can be helped but if she is fully into women then its prayer time
Re: My Sister Like Women by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2010
She needs serious counseling.First talk to to know what she is up to which she may deny but still ask her.Dont involve your parents in ds cos they will be disappointed and short of words.
Re: My Sister Like Women by hollandis(f): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2010
Send her to me ,she needs serious counseling and spanking .
Re: My Sister Like Women by vikiviko(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2010
womam to woman na lesbianism.
Re: My Sister Like Women by MoneyRule(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
I think kenny g's idea is d way forward.
Re: My Sister Like Women by omega25red(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2010
how old is this sister of yours? and didn't you experiment when you were young? and so what if she likes girls?

The idea is that girls mature before boys in so many ways which leads to them experimenting before they catchup with boys and some girls just never do
Re: My Sister Like Women by sweetmum(f): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
omega25red:

how old is this sister of yours? and didn't you experiment when you were young? and so what if she likes girls?

The idea is that girls mature before boys in so many ways which leads to them experimenting before they catchup with boys and some girls just never do

she 18 and she is my half sister.i did not experiement with girls grin
Re: My Sister Like Women by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
@poster
at 18yrs old, i think that she is old enough to do what she pleases with her body/life as long as she is not doing anything criminal.
whether it be experimenting, bisexual or lesbian is not the problem, the problem is that she should be careful of locking the doors next time she wants to get busy with her girlfriends.
Re: My Sister Like Women by ayettymama(f): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2010
lol not every woman will experiment with girls!!

how ever when theres lack of men. . . . . . need i say more

if u caught her self servicing will u send her home??lolz

ask her if shes gay, or better still ask her if she likes men

if she says yes, you have nothing to worry abt
Re: My Sister Like Women by Busybody2(f): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
sweetmum:

shocked shocked shocked Eurghhhh, shouldn't you be more worried of your incestuous half-sister ogling your naked body than her lesbian tendencies towards another girl shocked shocked shocked Oh boy, what a calamity undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Sister Like Women by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2010
Why would you need help with dealing with the issue? It does not directly affect you.
It is her sexual and relationship preference.
and she is 18 not 12
Re: My Sister Like Women by firedancer(f): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2010
guess she is old enough to decide wat she wants for herself but being her elder sister you should prolly have a talk with her and see if

you can change her sexuality
Re: My Sister Like Women by chidyke77(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2010
rokiatu:

Why would you need help with dealing with the issue? It does not directly affect you.
and she is 18 not 12
your idea is wrong coz she will end up bn a lesbian.
nikkykay:

She needs serious counseling.First talk to to know what she is up to which she may deny but still ask her.Dont involve your parents in ds cos they will be disappointed and short of words.
nice suggestion.
Re: My Sister Like Women by RBiafra: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2010
try and find out if she is a lesbian, if she is take her for counseling. gay is demonic and if i happens to be a president of nation i will put it as capital punishment sad
Re: My Sister Like Women by sexyLeamon(f): 4:46am On Jan 28, 2010
rokiatu:

and she is 18 not 12
maybe her family is against lesbianism
Re: My Sister Like Women by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 28, 2010
firedancer:

guess she is old enough to decide wat she wants for herself but being her elder sister you should prolly have a talk with her and see if you can change her sexuality

so are you saying that a person can change their sexuality by just a quick chat? so anyone could talk to you and you could turn gay/lesbian?! woah thats a new low!

R.Biafra:

try and find out if she is a lesbian, if she is take her for counseling. gay is demonic and if i happens to be a president of nation i will put it as capital punishment sad

this is the reason why people with views like yours can never be elected. its called homophobia. whats next?! kill all the muslims/christians/jews because they are not the way you like them to be?! kill all the poor/sick/handicapped people because you dont like them?!
grow up.
i hope none of your family memebers turn out gay/lesbian
Re: My Sister Like Women by frank317: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2010
Leave am!! No b naija we dey? She go tire
Re: My Sister Like Women by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2010
sorry BrwonJay but Homosexuality is a demonic though doesn't mean we should hate them, it's an attack on the spirit.call it what u what expression of oneself or being born that way, at the end of the day it's demonic and unGodly that's all to it.
Re: My Sister Like Women by Emmadgud(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2010
Daling i heard all u said,but my advise 2 u is dat ur sis is 18yrs and she is matured so hv a tight conversation wit her first,then observe her,i believe she will she change.After dat,if she doest,u can involve any of ur matured family member who she respect and love.
Re: My Sister Like Women by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2010
pc guru:

sorry BrwonJay but Homosexuality is a demonic though doesn't mean we should hate them, it's an attack on the spirit.call it what u what expression of oneself or being born that way, at the end of the day it's demonic and unGodly that's all to it.

"LET HE WHO HAS NO SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE"

as you guys are "supposedly" god fearing christians, i am amazed how this other guy is quick to want to kill all gays and lesbians and who knows what/who else he is against?! [b]and yet [/b]you dont say anything about this would-be sinner?!

is there sins bigger than others in your bible? are some sins punishable and others acceptable in your bible.
we are all sinners and therefore no better than the "supposedly" gay/homosexuals or the simple liar.

there is nothing wrong with having difference of opinion/life but then you should pray for the salvation of the homosexuals the same as you would pray for any other person in sin (is it not what your bible teaches you?!).

homosexuals are still made in the image of God even though they are "supposedly" sinner. . . . . ,   therefore, you should show them the same dignity and respect as any other human being. nobody is asking you to approve of their lifestyle(or "supposedly" sin).

Don't compromise your christianity by doing exactly what your bible doesnt want you to do. becoming a sinner to help a "supposedly" other sinner.

Just because someone is a homosexual does not mean that you cannot love him (or her) or pray for him (or her).
Re: My Sister Like Women by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2010
sweetmum:

what utter bullshit - so if your sister was gay she would be attracted to her sibling - a woman on the wrong side of thirty, proably with loose fleesh in all the wrong places ?

are you living in a face me i face you one room apartment - since 'most time when am dressing she stays and be looking at me'

sharp sharp the girl become half sister when people drop queries

frickin attention seeker
Re: My Sister Like Women by sistajay(f): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2010
@ Poster. . . . kini big deal if she likes women. . . .pls give your sista a big hug for me!! kiss
Re: My Sister Like Women by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2010
like i said condemn the Act not the Person, brownJay so don't put me in the category of Gay -Bashing cuz i don't it's their life they can do whatever they want with it.but still it's not appropriate also as for the "Godly pple like me" i wish i was,
Re: My Sister Like Women by oluclem(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2010
sweetmum:

why don't you discuss this with her and see her reaction before making a conclusion in your heart.
Then you can now counsel her and show her the danger of same sex acts

sista-jay:

@ Poster. . . . kini big deal if she likes women. . . .pls give your sista a big hug for me!! kiss

and for you, There is a very big deal.
Re: My Sister Like Women by chidipupay(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2010
Lets face the fact, man's free will power is what is killing him. let be plain here and lets us not self deceit ourselves. fornication is wrong in the sight of God, but somehow a relationship between a girl and a boy is acceptable in the society. i.e you can tell your friends this is my boyfriend if you are a girl. But Homosexuality or Lebianism is wrong before God and Man. cos a fellow girl cannot introduce a girl as her girlfriend. I am not condeming the people involved but I am condeming the act. The fact the one is involved doesn't mean it is right.

@Post
Globalization is now creeping into our youth and we have decided to throw morals to the dogs. You know what she is indulging in is wrong, and she knows it. try and Stop her from experimenting if she has not gone too deep into the act. If such a thing should continue, i bet the bound of familyhood will be destroyed sooner than we think. Please let condemn the act discourage the people involved. If you agree with me that Murder, stealing is not good, then Self sex mates is not GOOD also
Re: My Sister Like Women by agathamari(f): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2010
she is 18? leave her be. if she were with a guy would you care? probably not. being upset by this only shows your prejudice. leave her be, its her life not yours
Re: My Sister Like Women by r231(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2010
oluclem:

[b]why don't you discuss this with her and see her reaction before making a conclusion in your heart.[/b]Then you can now counsel her and show her the danger of same intimacy acts

and for you, There is a very big deal.

GOOD POINT
Re: My Sister Like Women by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2010
chidyke77:

your idea is wrong coz she will end up bn a lesbian.
so?

sexyLeamon:

maybe her family is against lesbianism
but its her life undecided
Re: My Sister Like Women by BeautfulB(f): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2010
^^^I DEY SUSPECT U OH cool
Re: My Sister Like Women by platinumnk(f): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2010
Why do guys think we exprirment on each other? undecided lipsrsealed

@poster- what does your heart tell you to do?
Re: My Sister Like Women by BlackRevo: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2010
Please lets cut this crap of she is 18 and she can decide for herself. The concept of adulthood at 18 is alien to our african culture. You need to bring the attention of your family to this new development so it could be resolved perfectly. Homosexuality is alien to us africans and must be condemned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drugs That Enhance Performance / Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? / See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.