Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. (3739 Views)

Justin Beiber Arrested For Smoking Marijuana On Stage Again / Wat Will You Do If You Were This Person / Wat Will U Do If A Guy Tells U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by idiotboop(f): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2006
@EASTCOTE

geez you goin to accuse some one of being a druggie just because they know the smell?errr,  have a word!

I knew of people who smoked it when i was in University and if you are familiar with London you can smell it oozing out of dodgy street corners back in the day before it was down graded. so No you don't have to have used it to know the smell

@Habibat
First you know your boyfriend more than anyone, so is different , has his moods changed? and depending on the individual the drug brings out different moods in diff people. I personally wont date him at all whether it made him laid back or aggressive period. If he is taking it its up to you , but watch out for those changes and if its changes you can't handle well, do a runner.

Contrary to general belief, marijuana is not harmless, i wont go into detail but i do know it affects the mental health of an individual eventually, some more than others depending on whether they are predisposed to mental illness.
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by ademiller(f): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2006
abscound and neva look back
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2006
am calling off such relationship immediately love or no love.
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by Ttayo1(f): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2006
Hi, habitat, wow. Dat really hurts. I,ll advice u that u should ake everything easy. Talk to him but don't jump into conclusions. Let him open up to u. He might have his reasons 4 smoking. Don't judge him yet. wink
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by sweetnini(f): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2006
well, i'll ask him to give me some
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by Ttayo1(f): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2006
Dats good.
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by raphy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2006
wht r y'all teling her 2 do shocked i itink d best tin 2 do is quite d friendship 2 once if u dont
love smokers dont tell her 2 still love him pliz cry
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by mamaput(f): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2006
Poland go home cool
were is my joint grin
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by pajimoh(m): 12:22am On Jun 16, 2006
Hey!, That means if you are in Holland you will never have a boy friend, and many of you rather become a sister having nothing to do with men. because here in Holland Weed is legal so one can burn it anywhere and it smell every where.
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by KHAMILEON(m): 2:18am On Jun 16, 2006
Its no biggie down here (Holland) u can buy it in the shop just like candy and peeps from all background smoke, even doctors and police (I guess) grin

PS:I don't smoke, but if I do  I would smoke it in front of any girl, or even ask her to go buy it (for me) across the road grin , like I said its no big deal over here, its something u see everyday so u get used to it. Beti this brother aint kissing no girl that smells/smoke marijuana grin
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by habibat(f): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2006
KHAMILEON:

Its no biggie down here (Holland) u can buy it in the shop just like candy and peeps from all background smoke, even doctors and police (I guess) grin

PS:I don't smoke, but if I do I would smoke it in front of any girl, or even ask her to go buy it (for me) across the road grin , like I said its no big deal over here, its something u see everyday so u get used to it. Beti this brother aint kissing no girl that smells/smoke marijuana grin

as u said 'its no big deal in holland'.we are in nigeria man
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by blackchief(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2006
I belive is time to move on if that happen.
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by chidichris(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2006
Eastcoast asked a very intelligent question. how will u know the smell if u have not been using it.
in most cases lovers are surposed to discuss. take him to discussion table and talk sense into him. that is if u have sense and then there will be a positive change but my advise is that u act slowly and never always expect automatic change
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by iice(f): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2006
Pass it around tongue
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by mekoyo(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2007
Confront him and if he's taking it and you dont like it why are you still hanging out with him?
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by macgozy(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2007
@ HABITAT, NICE JIVE BUT I'LL LIKE U TO SIT DOWN AND THINK TO & FRO B4 U TAKE THAT DICEY DECISION. LOVE(RELATIONSHIP) IS VERY HARD TO BUILD BUT CAN EAILY CRUMBLE LIKE A PACK OF CARD.

IF U LOVE HIM STICK WITH HIM BUT I AM TOTALLY AGAINST KNOCKING EVERY SECONDS OF THE MINUTES & HOUR TO STOP TAKING CRACK.

HABITAT, U ALSO DO KNOW THAT HE MIGHT NOT BE A SMOKER AS U THINK, BECOS ONCE U'RE IN AN ENVIRON WHERE THE SMOKE CRACK, U'LLDEFINATELY GET IT ON U.

IF HE SMOKE CRACK, THIS IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO LEAVE HIM BUT STICK WITH A & TURN HIS LIFE AROUND FOR GOOD. RELATIONHIP IS NOT ABOUT I WANT THIS OR THAT, IT'S ABOUT COMPLIMENTING EACH OTHER AND BRINGING THE BEST IN EACH OTHER.
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by macgozy(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2007
@ MEKOYO

WHY WOULD U ADIVE HER TO TAKE SUCH A DECISION, IS IT EASY TO LEAVE THE LOVE OF UR LIFE?? (IF HE REALLY IS) CAN'T SAY
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by mekoyo(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2007
(IF HE REALLY IS) CAN'T SAY

If truly he is.

And why won't i advice to or do you want him to come back from work one day and beat the hell out of her for no reason or she might just get a shocking news that her lover if i may say has gone MAD?
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by Banderas(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2007
Do you know that scientifically, it hasn't been proven that "indo" makes people mad? I know loads of people in the UK who take the occasional spliff or two, and go about their normal lives. I don't recommend it, but I really don't see what it has to do with madness either.
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by mekoyo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2007
@banderas

It really has to do with madness. Just like you said in Uk you know people who take about one or two here in naija do you think they have an amount they take, as long as it satisfies them they continue to do it and too much of this leads to insanity.

I'm sure you know or might have had of people who have died or have gone insane through this thing we are talking about here.

Why not go online and search for the effects of this then you'll know if it has been proven or not.
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by nikitareal(f): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2007
I dnt knw hw it smells.bt definately,i ll ask him.he cnt tell me that it's the detergent that he used to wash his cloth that smells like that.or his perfume, he's gonna ve 2 fill me in.u knw "oh boy,hw far", then wt i ll do ll depend on wt he says bt my 2nd name ll change to BEWARE!
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by OgaMadam(f): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2007
run and never look back.
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by sillyboy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2007
Habibat please don't mind Oga madam. I'll advise you to start sharing it with the guy. Take some few wraps and if you can't handle smoking it, girl, you can cook it with whatever you'll be having fo dinner. Please could you help me ask you guy drug addict guy to lend me some "eja"? I'll pay back when am able to get a bag around me here grin
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by OgaMadam(f): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2007
Silly.
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by sillyboy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2007
Yes mum!!!
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by OgaMadam(f): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2007
my boy,

what kind of advice is that? i have no strength left to laugh.
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by sillyboy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2007
Mum, can't you see the lady's guy love to take "eja". Let the lady too follow her bobo's footstep now. Afterall "your people shall be my people and your ways shall be my ways too"
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by Makamiyaki(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2007
I'll light the cloth up and get high on the fumes
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by OgaMadam(f): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2007
Sillyboy

Mum, can't you see the lady's guy love to take "eja". Let the lady too follow her bobo's footstep now. Afterall "your people shall be my people and your ways shall be my ways too"

*****Coughs Disturbingly****
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by sillyboy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ Oga madam

Why the cough and disturbingly at that?
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by OgaMadam(f): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2007
I am disturbed silly,

cause what happens if a nice young lady takes interest in you.  and then she sees all this advice you are giving? 

How will we convince her to stick witU? enh?

My son please, try harder.
Re: If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. by angolag(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Rhodalyn
You can only go mad when you abuse it.Some times people are cool with it.Try it and tell me how u feel like.Just one drag or bay will be ok for you.I am expecting ur reply.Though weed Is cool lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Househelp? / Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them? / Three-word Phrases That Can Enrich Every Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.