Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions (44782 Views)

ENCHANTING! HEAVENLY! Mansions For "Dash" In Lekki Penninsula! Exclusive Gallery / Beautiful Homes & Mansions, Great For Those Who Love Taste, Class And Elegance / Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions by Xano(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Awesome write-up. Very informative. Inbetween the lines are opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions by mikolo80: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Damn our elders are igno'ant. Why cant they just build low cost housing instead,what with the housing shortage an' all. 1 maitama mansion can build 800 to 1k cheap homes in lagos, or even outskirts of abuja. Dumbasss old coons. Abeg how do i get into this politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions by 4C2215131: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bravo! Bravo!
Re: Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions by Ryabcool(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
shady26: *shakes head* yeaaaaaaah babies, we know them smiley
wink

Re: Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions by automaticgate(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
That is life for you.
RichDad1: Almost a year after ...,
Re: Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions by tpia1: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
Does abuja have a website where one can view pictures?

Would have liked to visit the place someday ( just so i can contribute when others are talking) but its too far.
Re: Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions by floridam(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
segzyj: Wetin Apen?.... Na thesis?..... too voluminous.
If he had more time, he would have written a shorter script.
Re: Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions by uzolexis(f): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
shady26: OK, but what did you or rather what did you and your friend now do to the boy? undecided

We cooked d boy and ate him. Are u satisfied? angry angry
Re: Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions by buba(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Fresia01:for d 1st time in. ma life i couldn't read a post and still i scrolled dwn to see if i can understand d post tru people's comments buh i couldn't!!! what's d man saying self??

I don't think it is the first time in your life. I doubt you can read at all. Even if you can, comprehension is your problem. Soon you'll be blaming the government for your misfortunes when you can't even read/comprehend a 3-minute article that many people found exceptional. For you, newspapers are a waste!
Re: Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions by Bismarck10(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2014
[quote
author=Fresia01] most people just find pleasure in dissing people!!!
simple thing i typed plus i knw i made a mistake while typing 'time ' , u
ve started making it look like am i dunce when i knw that normally in
academics u can't match me,, in writing u can't beat me even in
reading!!! i wouldn't be surprised to knw that you didn't even read the
post.. foool!!! [/quote]Einstein,I can see our academic prowess in your write-up herein.LOL. Go sort yourself out please.I ain't your mate.
Re: Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions by shady26(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
uzolexis:

We cooked d boy and ate him. Are u satisfied? angry angry
both of you ate him?how did the boy taste after you ate him?
Re: Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions by shady26(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
tpia1: Does abuja have a website where one can view pictures?

Would have liked to visit the place someday ( just so i can contribute when others are talking) but its too far.
USE GOOGLE EARTH
Re: Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions by EndtimeBlessing: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
From the Revenue Mobilization Allocation and fiscal Commission (RMAFC),
Local governments receives 20.6%
All the states 26.72%
Federal government 52.68%.

This is why you see that every region want to produce the president whose job is to supervise the wastage of the bulk of our wealth. The truth is that we have permanent secretaries and directors that have access to more money than governors of some of the poor states in Nigeria.

Until Nigeria is restructured, this Abuja robbery will continue.

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2014
Cutesexy1: as if it will change anything
hope u slept well?
Re: Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions by automaticgate(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
We offers a trusted and Reliable Products like: Automatic door, Motorized roller shutter, Bomb Dectector, Gate opener, CCTV Cameras, Under Vehicle Surveillance System ( UVSS) Rising Bollards e.t.c

Automated Electric Gate Opener
At Nevosys Ltd, we bring you the best in remote controlled access such as electronic gates opener. Our installers are highly trained and certified. Access control solutions at your finger tip "Our promise is to give all our clients the best in automation"
For more info visit our business office or contact our helpline 07033992255. Nevosys Ltd is the market leader in the manufacture, supply and installation of manual and automatic gates. We specialize in swing and sliding gates, boom gates and pedestrian access. We have a large range of hydraulic, electric and electronic equipment available that is suitable for all domestic, commercial and industrial gates to provide the versatility and security you require.
Our systems use the latest in innovative solutions. Our gates can be operated automatically via:
• A simple hand held transmitter
• Keypads, push button and Intercom systems
• Remote control system
• Intelligent timers
• Sophisticated proximity card system

Types of Automated Electric Gate Opener
• Swing Gate system
• Pedestrian Gate
• Sliding Gate
• Boom Gate
• Turnstiles Gate
• Cantilever Gates
Security shutters
Roller shutter garage doors

Why Automate Your Gates?
Beyond the simplicity and convenience of opening and closing your gates with a remote control without having to leave your vehicle (which is most useful at night or in bad weather) electric gates have additional advantages over that of manual gates.
An electric gate eliminates the struggle with large and heavy manual gates that many people encounter. A simple press of a button on a remote control allows access. Visitors will usually use an intercom at the gateway to contact you before you let them in, this helps prevent unwanted callers and hawkers.
On the security front, electric gates have irreversibly geared motors making it difficult for burglars to force open the gates. Fitting electric gate opener ensures maximum protection and even greater security.
Having your gates automated increases the investment made to your property, with the extra style and exclusivity of automatically operating gates. It's possible to automate existing gates too, so you have no need to purchase an entirely new gate.

Isn't it Expensive?
We usually find that electric gates cost less than people imagine.25 years ago when automation was in its infancy it was truly the reserve of the mega rich to have their gates automated. Today with advances in manufacturing and technology, gate automation is within reach of many more people.

Nevosys have been Installing Automatic gate since 2005. Our company has mastered the art of gate automation and pride ourselves on being at the forefront of general and quality security protection. All of our systems are subjected to rigorous testing for reliability and performance in line with our commitment in achieving the highest standards of quality possible in the industry.
Constant investment into research, education and development has given us the superior technical expertise needed for our services.
we have a technical team who install residential and industrial electrical gate to your specifications. We are well equipped to provide the best gate electrical systems available.
At Nevosys, we pride ourselves on giving careful attention to the quality of our services, our installations and customer service. The result is a personalized solution for each and every installation. This makes Nevosys the perfect choice for your automatic gate solutions.

WE INSTALL ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA!!!! Call us now 07033992255

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpaj8_3dyzg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice / Building Collapses In Ikoyi, Many Trapped / 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.