Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? (17524 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by nKay448(f): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
1. Athletic body shape

2. Broad shoulders and chest, muscular and strong hands

3. A narrow butt

4. Hairy body

5. High chin

6. Narrow hips with strong and muscular legs

7. A flat tummy

8. Big manhood

9. Unshaven or light beard chin

This is just my list, add yours. shocked shocked shocked shocked
visit our blog...[url]feliciaokonkwo..com[/url]

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Chukkasy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
patiently waiting 4 d guys edition
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Zukoslim(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
Grab a chair n sit,..cuz diz is goin 2 b intrstin...ladies oya pick oo...whoeva pick no8 i go flog am big koboko.

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by nKay448(f): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chukkasy: patiently waiting 4 d guys edition

I promise u it will be here soon
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by veave(f): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
hmmmn... muscular arms and chest. Oh ma Lawd! Chinedu's biceps, i just cant stop starring... waiting and praying patiently for the day those arms would go to work on ma body. he.he.he

Abek ar nor fee shat!!!

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Lawconfessor(f): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hmmmmmm.

Seems its gonna be interesting.
#subscription#
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Chukkasy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
veave: hmmmn... muscular arms and chest. Oh ma Lawd! Chinedu's biceps, i just cant stop starring... waiting and praying patiently for the day those arms would go to work on ma body. he.he.he

Abek ar nor fee shat!!!
true confession....na lust b dat o.
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by ikekings1: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
The face nko? Abi una ladies no dey check out the face?
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Chukkasy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
nKay448:

I promise u it will be here soon
ok o, lemme take u at ur word

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by nKay448(f): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
veave: hmmmn... muscular arms and chest. Oh ma Lawd! Chinedu's biceps, i just cant stop starring... waiting and praying patiently for the day those arms would go to work on ma body. he.he.he

Abek ar nor fee shat!!!

hmmmmmmm
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by yankyone(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wia ar d ladies.....ur views ar nided.make ur choice
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by veave(f): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
@chukason.. na u sabi.
@nkay... wetin? u asked, i answered...
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by thehunted(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
waiting
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by nKay448(f): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
veave: @chukason.. na u sabi.
@nkay... wetin? u asked, i answered...

i no quarrel dear. just smilling grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by seunfly: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Why not include the size of his wallet, cos that is the only thing that makes a sexy and handsom guy to most Nigerian girls.

3 Likes

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by nKay448(f): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
seunfly: Why not include the size of his wallet, cos that is the only thing that makes a sexy and handsom guy to most Nigerian girls.
Size of wallet dosen't count here. smiley
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Abigail09(f): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
the face with a lovely smile

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by muaa(f): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
Height

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by veave(f): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
em yes... like attracts like... if u're clean, a guy wf fat pocket will cum. awon dudes don wise up too o... cheesy
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by hauwaolaniyi(f): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chukkasy: patiently waiting 4 d guys edition
Big ass, big boobs doesn't matter if she is ugly as Bleep.
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Chukkasy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
hauwaolaniyi:
actually u'r very wrong.....d facial appearance matters a lot.
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Chukkasy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
hauwaolaniyi:
btw, i won't state my specs yet....still patiently waiting 4 d guys thread.
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by hauwaolaniyi(f): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chukkasy: btw, i won't state my specs yet....still patiently waiting 4 d guys thread.
I guess I missed that but it repuires only those three
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Zukoslim(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
Op i dy wait o.. oya pick ur own o....
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
no. 2
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by onila(f): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Broad shoulders and chest, muscular and strong hands tongue
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
undecided
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Chukkasy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
hauwaolaniyi:
I guess I missed that but it repuires only those three
u have no idea, the many other parts that could b very sexy, like.......oops, #patiently waiting 4 d guys thread
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by sweetroses(f): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
75% of the ladies on this thread will end up marrying the opposite of whatever they mentioned here.

9 Likes

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
Abigail09: the face with a lovely smile
check my profile pic for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sexy eyes that can un.dress me embarassed

Some Sexy lips esp. Pink lips kiss daaayuum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? / I Caught These People Having Sex In My Uncompleted Building[picture] / Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.