Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? (17525 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Mzprecy(f): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2013
Height, muscle nd BRAINS!
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Mzprecy(f): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2013
Height, muscle, flat tummy, kissable lipswink
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by mspee(f): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2013
None! undecided
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2013
spicyonu: I don't why you gals derive pleasure in talking about their body parts when they derive pleasure in insulting us... angry
nobody insults u
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Anuoluwap(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
Awon ashies......x
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by oselenkejoor: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
Your brain. I'm just an everyday guy. But I got all the attention I needed back in school. Even the dudes couldn't date girls I had. Most ladies love a guy that is witty, funny, and has something 'upstairs'.
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Onyiilugo(f): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hahaha number 8
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
Insulting us? U mean u? Cos i dont have a body image problem...no low self-esteem...im sexy and i know it...no we all know it lol
hauwaolaniyi:
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by CHIMSKY(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
hauwaolaniyi:
I guess I missed that but it repuires only those three
KEGS FOREVER!
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by spicyonu(f): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
Insulting us? U mean u? Cos i dont have a body image problem...no low self-esteem...im sexy and i know it...no we all know it lol
don't b deceived the guys say all sorts when u are not present in their midst so don't be so sure...
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by hauwaolaniyi(f): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
Please stay in your lane, I dint say anything don't start a fued, I didn't write snything on the comment you quoted
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
Sweetheart i dont give a flying fuk.k....the op asked a simple question and i expect you girls to answer or ignore the post. No one cares what guys say behing ur a.s.s. Maybe it aint sexy afterall....
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
And before u start thinking im rude....sistas. Guys talk shit about girls. And we girls do it too. Thats that.
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Mzprecy(f): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
And before u start thinking im rude....sistas. Guys talk shit about girls. And we girls do it too. Thats that.
Nah u'r rude
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
The truth is bitter dear. Only a rude girl can maje em swallow it. Be easy yall. Peace owt
Mz_precy: Nah u'r rude
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Ameenabalarabe(f): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lip and height dat's ol
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by hauwaolaniyi(f): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
Sweetheart i dont give a flying fuk.k....the op asked a simple question and i expect you girls to answer or ignore the post. No one cares what guys say behing ur a.s.s. Maybe it aint sexy afterall....
Please go and look for what to do with your life oh, nairaland post will not help you find husband. All this one that you are forming like one first lady is trash oh, if you are worth noticing we will notice you, stop, killing yourself for attention. That's all for now

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Boll2010: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
I swear I no fit laugh^^ gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
hauwaolaniyi:
Please go and look for what to do with your life oh, nairaland post will not help you find husband. All this one that you are forming like one first lady is trash oh, if you are worth noticing we will notice you, stop, killing yourself for attention. That's all for now
learn how to read and write...maybe then you'll get a response. Hater!

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by spicyonu(f): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
learn how to read and write...maybe then you'll get a response. Hater!
all you've said so far is meaningless... sad

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by UyiIredia(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
nKay448: 1. Athletic body shape

2. Broad shoulders and chest, muscular and strong hands

3. A narrow butt

4. Hairy body

5. High chin

6. Narrow hips with strong and muscular legs

7. A flat tummy

8. Big manhood

9. Unshaven or light beard chin

This is just my list, add yours. shocked shocked shocked shocked
visit our blog...[url]feliciaokonkwo..com[/url]

I currently check nos 2, 4, 9. Interested ladies PM me ASAP.
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
spicyonu: all you've said so far is meaningless... sad
whats ur problem with me? Why am i suddenly the topic of discussion. Im free to state my opinion. I really don't wanna get serious with u girls. Haba! Where is ur sense of humour? Why are some of us so uptight? Even on the internet. Pls gimmie a break abeg. How come u aint picking on that chic who posted thrash without even thinking? clinging to my cl*t when there's a topic being discussed. Pls!
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by UyiIredia(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
Mz_precy: Height, muscle, flat tummy, kissable lipswink

I have all the requirements cheesy Would love for us to hook-up. BTW you really are PRETTY !

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Gift19(f): 1:51am On Oct 29, 2013
@muaa:
Height

Yep! D'type of height dat makes me wanna tiptoe to kiss... Grrrr. Flat tommy, well built with muscular legs. Damn!
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by PamelaGold1(f): 1:58am On Oct 29, 2013
i love guys with flat tummy, slim, no too much biceps pls, i love dark guys, with pink lips, sexy dreamy eyes, tall Mmmmmmmmm? straight nose lolzzzzzzz and i love guys who knows how to dress......
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Reincarnated(m): 2:08am On Oct 29, 2013
Pamela Gold: i love guys with flat tummy, slim, no too much biceps pls, i love dark guys, with pink lips, sexy dreamy eyes, tall Mmmmmmmmm? straight nose lolzzzzzzz and i love guys who knows how to dress......

Chei you have jus described me perfectly. grin How did u know? grin grin

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by ignis: 5:30am On Oct 29, 2013
1,2,7 and 8
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by PamelaGold1(f): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2013
Reincarnated:

Chei you have jus described me perfectly. grin How did u know? grin grin

ARE U SERIOUS? ABEG U NEED TO ADD ME DEN, ARE U ON BBM? ME WANT ME SOME HANDSOME DUDE kiss wink
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by lukaino(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
dimples*:
Sexy eyes that can un.dress me embarassed

Some Sexy lips esp. Pink lips kiss daaayuum

you just described me grin do you know me before?
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by nKay448(f): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
If i don't die of laughter, i swear i wont die again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by nKay448(f): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pamela Gold:

ARE U SERIOUS? ABEG U NEED TO ADD ME DEN, ARE U ON BBM? ME WANT ME SOME HANDSOME DUDE kiss wink

if u shear ur pin here, i will report u to ur wife. bt i cld take a bribe sha shocked
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by nKay448(f): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pamela Gold: i love guys with flat tummy, slim, no too much biceps pls, i love dark guys, with pink lips, sexy dreamy eyes, tall Mmmmmmmmm? straight nose lolzzzzzzz and i love guys who knows how to dress......

hmmmmmm babe re u sure u will find him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( / I Caught These People Having Sex In My Uncompleted Building[picture] / During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.