Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. (10565 Views)

Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 / Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away / Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by Abagworo(m): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Hahaha...You don't always have to comment,especially when you know you have nothing to say. You are a hater and you are hating Anambra people because you can't be like us,sadly! You can never be an Omanbala boy ! Propagate all the lies you want about Obi but you will never change the intimidating and groundbreaking Obi's achievement,fo 8yrs. I don't even come to your Imo thread but you are always here obsessing about Umu-Omanbala. Have some pride,for Godsake...danm!

It is funny how I've realized you are an Nri supremacist that uses the false identity of Anambra to claim dominance over the real people that own the land. Your voice starts and ends at your migrant Igala village and stop sewing seed of discourd among Igbos like your Igala forefathers. The other day you were whipped to submission by an Awka man after you claimed to have conquered and ruled Awka in the past. Be careful! Imo and Anambra are mere creations and like I always stated, the people that occupy the central Igbo area are one irrespective of States they've found themselves.

On Peter Obi's 8 years of waste, it is undebatable.
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by luvinhubby(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2013
FreeGlobe: Are these hospitals? smh. where is the room for ventilation? I bet people who go there for treatment will return with new infections. These are the poor structures Peter Obi is dumping in the state, nowhere like his Abuja mall. I'm curious as to why he doesn't award projects to competent contractors but heck its late and they will zoom with the money. what a petty and visionless governor.
So until he awards the contract to Tinubu`s Hitech, then he has started?
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by MOHPHETH: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2013
how many of the people that comment on this tread lives in Anambra state?
That is where i stay in Onitsha and can tell that peter obi has done very well in
on sectors. Rubishing the man because of ones prefered candidate is wrong.If you want Ngige
or Uba and maybe PDP go ahead with your votes but pls give the man credit for his works.
THESE ARE SOME LIST OF ROADS HE DID IN MY AREA
1.UGA STREET FEGGE
2.NIGER STREET
3.SOKOTO ROAD
4.SILAS WORKS ROAD(flooded and abandoned for nearly 20years)
5.OGBATULU ENYI ROAD(fedral housing 33 onitsha)
6.AKUNNAYA NJOTE WOLIWO(nobody could believe that this road could be motorable)
7.ANAMBRA ROAD housing estate fegge.
8.ALL THE 4 LINK ROADS AT HABOUR INDUSTRIAL LAY OUT\ATANI ROAD
9.OBODOUKWU ROAD OKPOKO
10.EDE ROAD OKPOKO
11.CREEK ROAD FEGGE
12.ARONDIZUOGU STREET FEGGE
13.FEGGE NEW STADIUM
14.INLAND TOWN STADIUM
15.NEW ONITSHA SOUTH LG HQTRS(and the roads that links it both from upper Iweka and Portharcourt road fegge.)
16.ORAIFITE STREET AWADA
17.PREMIER BREWREY BYPASS ROAD.
I joined NL to state facts that i know from my domain.
Politicians are not Trustworthy but lets give credit to where it's due.
I don't know OBIANO nor NGIGE and the rest of Them,and should not kill
my self for their ambitions. But mine is to tell the facts that i know.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by luvinhubby(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2013
Abagworo:

Nwanne that your opinion is purely personal as well as my own personal opinion that Peter Obi`s 8yrs has been the best for Anambra.
You may have your reasons, but I also have mine.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2013
luvinhubby:
So until he awards the contract to Tinubu`s Hitech, then he has started?
Mr. man stop ranting like a lunatic, don't you get I ignore your posts because of the emptiness. Peter Obi is a failure and thief, deal with it! I guess all the performing governors in Nigeria use the so called Hitech
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by bestviewer: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2013
Abagworo:

It is funny how I've realized you are an Nri supremacist that uses the false identity of Anambra to claim dominance over the real people that own the land. Your voice starts and ends at your migrant Igala village and stop sewing seed of discourd among Igbos like your Igala forefathers. The other day you were whipped to submission by an Awka man after you claimed to have conquered and ruled Awka in the past. Be careful! Imo and Anambra are mere creations and like I always stated, the people that occupy the central Igbo area are one irrespective of States they've found themselves.

It is on record that what Obi achieved cannot be achieved by okorosha even if you give him 30years to rule imo state. Abagworo back off and go back to the mess okorosha is doing in imo state. All the roads he started has since been abandoned for the past two years. He has borrowed over 200 billion with nothing on the ground to show for it. The last we checked there is no single Anambra living in Imo state, wheras 1/3rd of imo population has invaded Onitsha and Nnewi for their economic survival and greener pasture.

I keep warning you, we Anambrans has nothing in common with you people, not in marriage, not in culture, not in anything whatsoever. Why are you always trying to force yourself on us as 'nwanne' when it is obvious we do not want you.

Come over here to tell us what okorosha did with this:

https://www.nairaland.com/1467734/what-rochas-done-211billion-loan/23#19050339

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by Controversy: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2013
luvinhubby: @op,
Are you saying governance should stop because election is around the corner, sorry to disappoint you, Peter Obi is the best governor that has ever ruled Anambra state by my reckoning. I hail from a town in Nnewi south L.G.A and the only motor-able access road into my home town was tarred by Obi`s administration, the two secondary schools in my home town has a well equipped, functional computer laboratory with a brand new school bus each courtesy of Peter Obi.
The Anglican church-owned hospital in my home town has been upgraded with modern facilities and a brand new doctors and staff quarters recently completed and my elder brother who stays in the village permanently does not have to go to Nnewi teaching hospital anymore for his medical attention but does that in that now in the hospital in my town. My niece who schooled in a private school in Shomolu area of Lagos is now a student in one of the well-equipped schools by Peter Obi in my hometown.
So please you and Ngige should look for another story, Obi is a debt-free performer.
Okwa si no nke onye ya riri ka oma.!!!
Yes o
In my home town Anaocha LG Obeledu precise
All the major roads in my town was constructed some still under construction
-Obeledu - Akwaeze - Oleri - Igboukwu rd completed
-Obeledu - Neni under construction
-Agulu - Obeledu - Neni under construction
-Schools reconstructed with computer equipment
-Modern health center
What else can we ask for?

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by bestviewer: 9:08am On Oct 24, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by osymerga(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2013
Is because of Mr Peter Obi,that my town NRI today is refer to as small London....All the roads tarred,schools been renovated(Lake city sec sch,Regal sec sch etc),good maternity,standard market,constant light etc. The chief justice of anambra state,The accountant general of anambra,The commissioner for Education,Anaocha L.G acct.Chairman,HOR Hon.Uche Ekwunife etc are all from Nri,the accestrial homeland of all Igbos...Peter Obi knows the importance of my town and so doesnt joke with them,haters can go hug..........,Kudos to Peter Obi and Apga...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by MOHPHETH: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2013
What is certain is that most anti. Obi comments are ill informed. The man did his best as The Governor of the state although he could have done better.however nobody is perfect or knows it all. What those aspirin to govern us in Anambra state should do is to tell us how they intend to move us to a greater height. Now they've started with lies by telling us that the present govt is a failure when we all know that its not TRUE, although the Anambra of our dream is not here yet but we have seen the part to it.ANAMBRARIANS should demand from this contestants what they intend to do and not to follow them to abuse their opponents.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by bloglover(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2013
FreeGlobe: is it not funny Peter Obi has awarded more contracts in his last few months than in his 8 years? Just yesterday he awarded 2.4 billion for building of schools. Trying to save face. I guess the criticism is getting to him. it will be worse when he leaves to a performing governor
you just spoke my mind
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by gbanikiti(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Hahaha...You don't always have to comment,especially when you know you have nothing to say. You are a hater and you are hating Anambra people because you can't be like us,sadly! You can never be an Omanbala boy ! Propagate all the lies you want about Obi but you will never change the intimidating and groundbreaking Obi's achievement,fo 8yrs. I don't even come to your Imo thread but you are always here obsessing about Umu-Omanbala. Have some pride,for Godsake...danm!
This statement of yours have increased the hate I have for Anambra people. An Imo man is commending the last minute work of Obi and you are accusing him of being a hater? How silly can you be? You are nothing more than a BLOODY SUPREMACIST. angry
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2013
Peter Obi is not only concentrating on the capital, my hometown(village), Igbo-ukwu's roads have all been tarred with signs and markings during Obi's tenure. If one is to talk about road construction, I think Obi would be among the best Governors in Nigeria, he haS really tried in my opinion

1 Like

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by gbanikiti(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2013
bestviewer:

It is on record that what Obi achieved cannot be achieved by okorosha even if you give him 30years to rule imo state. Abagworo back off and go back to the mess okorosha is doing in imo state. All the roads he started has since been abandoned for the past two years. He has borrowed over 200 billion with nothing on the ground to show for it. The last we checked there is no single Anambra living in Imo state, wheras 1/3rd of imo population has invaded Onitsha and Nnewi for their economic survival and greener pasture.

I keep warning you, we Anambrans has nothing in common with you people, not in marriage, not in culture, not in anything whatsoever. Why are you always trying to force yourself on us as 'nwanne' when it is obvious we do not want you.

Come over here to tell us what okorosha did with this:

https://www.nairaland.com/1467734/what-rochas-done-211billion-loan/23#19050339
With these malicious comment of yours,I give up on BIAFRA. Count me in as an ANTI-BIAFRA ACTIVIST. BIAFRA can never be realistic when we have Anambra claiming superiority against other southeast states. Mbanu! It can never happen! angry
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by gratieao: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2013
osymerga: Is because of Mr Peter Obi,that my town NRI today is refer to as small London....All the roads tarred,schools been renovated(Lake city sec sch,Regal sec sch etc),good maternity,standard market,constant light etc. The chief justice of anambra state,The accountant general of anambra,The commissioner for Education,Anaocha L.G acct.Chairman,HOR Hon.Uche Ekwunife etc are all from Nri,the accestrial homeland of all Igbos...Peter Obi knows the importance of my town and so doesnt joke with them,haters can go hug..........,Kudos to Peter Obi and Apga...
Those days
NRI Boys vs BMGS is like
Barcelona VS R Madrid
BMGS badt gan.' am proud
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by luvinhubby(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Mr. man stop ranting like a lunatic, don't you get I ignore your posts because of the emptiness. Peter Obi is a failure and thief, deal with it! I guess all the performing governors in Nigeria use the so called Hitech
Your frantic efforts to rubbish Obi in other to sell your Ngige by using insulting and abusive utterances at people that disagree with your views shows how intolerant and hollow minded you are.
That your dream adviser to special adviser post Ngige promised you has hit a dead end, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by bestviewer: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: With these malicious comment of yours,I give up on BIAFRA. Count me in as an ANTI-BIAFRA ACTIVIST. BIAFRA can never be realistic when we have Anambra claiming superiority against other southeast states. Mbanu! It can never happen! angry

Since when did I tell you that am a champion of Biafra? Once we get our due shares in Nigeria, there will not be any need for Biafra! We Anambrans does not have problem with other SE states or even Imo state, but we are against such evil, pervert, bitter-minded, envious clowns as abagworo.
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by gbanikiti(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2013
bestviewer:

Since when did I tell you that am a champion of Biafra? Once we get our due shares in Nigeria, there will not be any need for Biafra! We Anambrans does not have problem with other SE states or even Imo state, but we are against such evil, pervert, bitter-minded, envious clowns as abagworo.
I pity you and your unborn generations! Ihere megbu o gi na ndi ikwu n'ibe gi! "Spits"
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by gratieao: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: With these malicious comment of yours,I give up on BIAFRA. Count me in as an ANTI-BIAFRA ACTIVIST. BIAFRA can never be realistic when we have Anambra claiming superiority against other southeast states. Mbanu! It can never happen! angry
Who give a damn about Biafra? Give us true federalism not Biafra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by bestviewer: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: I pity you and your unborn generations! Ihere megbu o gi na ndi ikwu n'ibe gi! "Spits"

Berem, I know how you feel but I will keep saying it the way it is..back off.
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by frankells(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Obi is working, nobody is perfect, if one is not being critisized then he/she is doing nothing.
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by ak47mann(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Peter obi really tried as a governor cool
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by slimghost(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2013
Abagworo:

You have brought this your crass stupidity and madness hear again. When Chino starts with you now you will start begging for intervention. Please take your hatred for Anambra out of here and face your Imo state governed by a clown. A word is enough for the wise (dunno if you are wise though).
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by ChimaAdeoye: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2013
FreeGlobe: Are these hospitals? smh. where is the room for ventilation? I bet people who go there for treatment will return with new infections. These are the poor structures Peter Obi is dumping in the state, nowhere like his Abuja mall. I'm curious as to why he doesn't award projects to competent contractors but heck its late and they will zoom with the money. what a petty and visionless governor.

Bros, I like you, but sometimes when you write petty things like this i wonder if you are truly an im.becile.
Let me teach you a tactics with answering questions. If you are in an argument and someone present a hard fact that make your position untenable, try to evade talking about that hard fact by saying something unrelated. If you dwell into the fact and start talking crap about the hospital not being ventilated,when all can clearly see the air-conditioners hanging on the window or to say its not done by a competent contractor when you can obviously see it is a structurally sound building, you truly appear as the "Retardeen" .

Ngige may be your man. But i have said it before that he was a complete failure in healthcare delivery under his regime in spite of being a doctor. I know Anambra civil servants have worse things to say about Ngige, but from my perspective as a nurse at Onitsha General Hospital when Ngige was ruling Anambra, and he just let that hospital sink to its lowest pit of hell.

Do you know i was once in the labour room and a woman died because she had sudden attack of asthma and there was not one vile of aminophylline injection in the whole hospital? The hospital pharmacy was empty!.. and when the woman's husband rushed with okada into town to buy the medication from a pharmacy,by the time he came back his wife had died. Do you know how many times we have had to send relatives of patients to run around all the blood banks in Onitsha to buy blood in order to save their relation or wife experiencing hemorrhage after child birth? Just because our hospital blood bank had packed up or there were no storage refrigerators.Do you know how many caesarian sections that was performed with a dying torchlight because we had to save the baby and there was no generator for the hospital? That is the level of decay at Onitsha General Hospital when Ngige was governor.
All he did was to carry on tarring roads around Alor with hundreds of millions of naira as if there was no tomorrow and that was all to governance. Go to the same Onitsha General hospital today and see how Gov. Obi not only transformed the whole place by making the pharmacy fully stocked,two functional standby generators,the labs and blood banking systems are state of the art, and he had even attracted many consultant nephrologists to make the place a center of excellence in dialysis and kidney surgery. He did all these while building another state of the art hospital in Amaku, Awka, and still tarring roads and building schools, best state in Fadama III agricultural revolution, workers secretariate, attracting big companies to Anambra etc

I personally think Ngige lacks the capacity to be a good administrator. It often shows when you hear him say he has one or two point agenda for development, which shows he truly believes his duty involves only the tarring of roads and that's it! You can support Ngige to high heavens, but the truth is that Obiano will be a better manager of human resources to achieve a more holistic development than Ngige can ever ponder.

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by slimghost(m): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2013
bestviewer:

Imagine a who.re his clownish governor imported and employed as his Chief Protocol officer in Imo state, whereas 95% of imo state people are jobless, making them to engage in 'sodomic' and 'gomoramic' activities to help themselves out.

Please Chino, let us not turn this into a Imo vs Anambra nonsense. Just ignore the clown called Abgworo and his band of blind haters. We all Anambrarians know that Peter Obi is the best Governor ever in the history of Anambra State. Only some non-Anambra efulefus think otherwise. Daalu rinne.
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by gbanikiti(m): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2013
bestviewer:

Berem, I know how you feel but I will keep saying it the way it is..back off.
I won't back off until you stop causing disunity between anambra and other southeast states especially Imo. Stop telling me to back off! Nke a ga bu ikpe azu I ga gwa m udiri okwu ahu. angry
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by Abagworo(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2013

Don't judge based on an Nri supremacist. His forefathers came from Igala and were given land by Igbos. They falsified Igbo history and today feel that no true Igbo should emerge as a leader. With the way things are going, they will be sent back to Igalaland where they come from.
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by ak47mann(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2013
bestviewer:

you are talking to berem cool
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2013
Compared with past governors,Obi still stands out in terms of proper management of state treasury,Including federal presence. These are things Anambra lacked b4. But i must say,his last 4yrs was domant,i never knw it was a strategy. Now he wants to do all he shud have being doing since jst to get us to vote his Godson.

Nigerians shouldn't allow more than 1 tenure of 4yrs. We can't say we are lacking personnel in a populous nation like naija.
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by bestviewer: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2013
ak47mann: you are talking to berem cool

I of course I know.. grin

I have repeatedly ask her to back off, but she refused.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Liaison Officer, Nura Rimi, Sent On Diplomatic Posting To UAE / 2019: ANN Vows To Retire Buhari / Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.