Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway (21098 Views)

Sagay, Ezekwesili, Aribisala Clash At Roundtable On Corruption War / Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) / PHOTOS: Plainclothes Policemen Spotted Carrying Out Stop And Search In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by Zamizoni(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2013
lynpetra:

I no dey drink piss.

lol.... Which one yellow like piss?? Champinge or 7up ?
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 24, 2013
Zamizoni:

lol.... Which one yellow like piss?? Champinge or 7up ?

You never see piss wey dey red before grin
Anyway,y drink that Shit,when u can actually take a glass of champyne to relax ur bones?
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by JoeGaruba: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by soulglo: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2013
OlowoB: I think d plain cloths policemen were trying 2 arrest d uniformed men cos of d illegal police check points which d ig has told all policemen 2 stop erecting.
The only sad thing here is dis is not supposed 2 be happening in a sane country.wat would have happened if dre was an accidental discharge of bullet?

That's what I thought too. Aren't the guns given to police officers in Nigeria registered? I always wonder because of the way police officers shoot at people. I know that you usually can pin point what gun a bullet came from because every gun typically has unique characteristics or finger print if you will
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by OlowoB(m): 12:53am On Oct 24, 2013
soul_glo:

That's what I thought too. Aren't the guns given to police officers in Nigeria registered? I always wonder because of the way police officers shoot at people. I know that you usually can pin point what gun a bullet came from because every gun typically has unique characteristics or finger print if you will

Of cos they can easily identify d guns from which an accidental dischrge occurs from d bullet (if recovered)
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by naniboii: 4:17am On Oct 24, 2013
senselesnes
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by naptu2: 5:11am On Oct 24, 2013
The X-Squad was set up in 1966 to investigate officers involved in bribery and corruption, based on complaints from the public, but police officers and civil society leaders say it simply engages in the same corrupt practices it was designed to investigate, extorting money from junior police officers who are accused of abuses.

http://www.irinnews.org/printreport.aspx?reportid=90244
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by bebechuks: 5:39am On Oct 24, 2013
elijah24: dis is not informative enough,we all know they fought ,but wat we wanna know now is wat causes d fighting ?or could it be dat dey were arrested bikos dey mounted roadblock as against d order of d IG ?
you can go nd ask now, why all these questions?
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by ikeramon: 5:39am On Oct 24, 2013
make money on line with ease,no side charges,just open the link and fill /1eHsS6A
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by dabossman(m): 5:43am On Oct 24, 2013
@OP: And it didn't occur to you that maybe the uniformed officers were being arrested for mounting an illegal road block? Na so the fear catch you reach? Bet you ran all the way to Ilasa before typing this.

Actually saw those dudes there on Sunday afternoon conducting their illegality. I hope they are dismissed from the force. Abeg make I go brew my early cup of coffee. Day don break.
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by Temeetyy(m): 5:56am On Oct 24, 2013
so bad, did u knw that this has being repeating it self?
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by fishmakas: 6:17am On Oct 24, 2013
Black bros dem no go kil us
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by Osama10(m): 6:29am On Oct 24, 2013
Someone must have reported them to their superior.

Leave the road but greed would never allow them to comply fully.
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by lastpage: 6:32am On Oct 24, 2013
eyenCalabar: This is one reason I always warn people who likes to argue with these guys to leave them alone. Their gross mentality is just below normal. They can do anything. All around the country, same report about them everyday. I wonder what change normal people to animals af
ter joining the police force. Hardly before you can find someone that can think normally in the police force. Shame on them!!!

I nominate "Policewoman" on Nairaland! grin grin grin

That one is original "Kooloo" both in real life and online! grin grin

Bunch of Smelly Retards in Uniform.

Lastpage!
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by Omexonomy: 6:42am On Oct 24, 2013
Whenever arm robbers are after you or 419 dupe you please dont run to the men in black.
At least they have have one positive thing about.
lastpage:

I nominate "Policewoman" on Nairaland! grin grin grin

That one is original "Kooloo" both in real life and online! grin grin

Bunch of Smelly Retards in Uniform.

Lastpage!
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by lastpage: 6:43am On Oct 24, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Now imagine this news, Armed and plain cloth police men clash in New york city...forces of the NYPD blah blah blah...

Ridiculous right?!! That is how foolish Nigeria is. If a policeman can clash with a fellow armed brother-in-arms that he swore to have his back in the line of fire. What is our fate then?

But the sweetest part will be when the police PRO issues a statement tomorrow!!!

..(In Police-PRO-Mode) = Reports reaching Force Headquarters of clashes between Regular Police and Men of the X-Squad somewhere along Lekki Express Road (What? Lekki Ke?) have been confirmed to be absolutely untrue.
The incident in question was actually a "Live Drill" on how to arrest armed robbers masquerading in Police Uniform along oshodi Express Road.
We appeal to all members of the public of be vigilant and report any strange persons they see, to the Police.
Remember, the Police is your best friend, ...help the Police to help you
. ---- Issued from the Office of the Police PRO! shocked shocked shocked

Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehehe! grin grin grin grin
Me l just love Police people, Walahi! grin grin kiss kiss

Lastpage!
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by bastien: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2013
I see

Send dem 2 syria since fight na birthname
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by lastpage: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2013
Omexonomy: Whenever arm robbers are after you or 419 dupe you please dont run to the men in black.
At least they have have one positive thing about.

Armed robbers, l know! ...And l know what they want!! My Money in most cases, right? I will give them and they will go away.
I have done it before. I even offered them three unopened bottles of expensive wine on the condition that they let me remove my SIM and Data card, from my phone they are taking along. The bastards obliged me! shocked grin
You might even be surprised it was the same Police that gave them the "info" that Mr. Lastpage just brought in some foreign Currency!

But the Police in Black Uniform? A Police person, armed with gun, using official Uniform to rob an unarmed person .... killing them after robbing them..... and then placing a gun in the dead person's hand (claiming he was an armed robber! shocked ) and then going to collect my tax as his salary at the end of the month? .... is UNFORGIVABLE!

Even the Devil abhors such people.

Trust me, if every Nigerian can legally have the means to a Gun (for self protection), the Police will become OBSOLETE!

Lastpage!
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by mrspeaker: 6:58am On Oct 24, 2013
Those police men on plain clothes are also police men who go about arresting erring policemen such as the incident that happen i.e mounting of illegal road block,raiding,or any illegallity. They are the monitoring team of police called X squad. Even at that they themselves are corrupt when they arrrest such victims they also collect money from them and let go of them. Police could be your friend!
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by satellitedaisy: 7:16am On Oct 24, 2013
Am tired of the kind of tenses/english I see in this Nairaland. If u want to comment and u don't know your use of english, I think you are permitted to use vanacular undecided undecided
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 24, 2013
Hmmmm. . . May God help Nigeria!

Meanwhile. . . There is an African American woman who just joined Nairaland and she wants to trace her roots and learn about her African culture and Heritage. . . I actually directed her to Nairaland and she believes she's a Nigerian cause she got all the features of the Ibo people of Nigeria. . .Come see for yourselves CLICK HERE!

www.nairaland.com/1490648/african-woman-living-american

Welcome her! cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by Ryda(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2013
Tolexander:

orisun

Was any shots fíred?
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by andyanders: 8:11am On Oct 24, 2013
The plain clothed policemen did the right thing by trying to arrest those thieves in uniform. Why were they mounting a road block when it has been banned? Official Thieves in uniform.
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by Moukafoam(f): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2013
dvdon: Sometimes I wonder if d MODs live on weed some evenings, pls take this incomplete info to the trash section.

What else do you want to read

When ever you see policemen fighting with guns next time do us a favour and snap pics or record the scene with your phone maybe Seun will appreciate you for your heroism grin
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by Moukafoam(f): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2013
Ryda:

Was any shots fíred?

I was told by my cousin working in the tank farm near by that shots were fired, that was what caused the pandemonium sad
but a lot us actually thought initially that it was an attack by the men of the underworld wink
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by joeace2020(m): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2013
satellitedaisy: Am tired of the kind of tenses/english I see in this Nairaland. If u want to comment and u don't know your use of english, I think you are permitted to use vanacular undecided undecided

it is vernacular..... Over sabi professor emeritus
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by chucky234(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2013
No laws and order in the police service (hardly see them as armed force),a soldier can never resist arrest from the Military Police when caught disobeying order.
The policemen in uniform were caught disobeying the order of the IG by erecting check-point on a major road yet resisted arrest from the plainclothed policemen appointed to arrest all defaulting policemen,egunje no go let those policemen get sense.
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by chucky234(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2013
satellitedaisy: Am tired of the kind of tenses/english I see in this Nairaland. If u want to comment and u don't know your use of english, I think you are permitted to use vanacular undecided undecided
Oga Prof. your void brain didnt tell you that you start the word "English" with upper-case letter "E", na ITK go kill you kpatakpata.
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by zolajpower: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2013
This is a copy and paste blog. As there are no pictural evidence to proof.
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by vipers: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2013
police palaba, na dem sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police / Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message / 7 Months To Elections: Number Of Presidential Aspirants Hits 46​

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.