Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway (21097 Views)

Sagay, Ezekwesili, Aribisala Clash At Roundtable On Corruption War / Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) / PHOTOS: Plainclothes Policemen Spotted Carrying Out Stop And Search In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by anishe(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2013
The Police is the most useless thing in Nigeria plus Jonafraud.
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by Soso990240(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2013
rasojie: abeg...make dem kill themselves....hw e take reduce d price of weed?
as a weed smoker,police is ur enemy.I see somebody prayin for the death of his enemies grin
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by drnoel: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2013
Civilians resisting arrest is against the law.
Now the supposed up holders of the law are resisting arrest. Is that one against the law or within the law?
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
i fuked up yesterday, i even took pics and video and wanted to upload them but my connection kept on hangging but by the way i still got pictures cool
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by dederocs(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nigerian Police lacks discipline too bad.
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by mutvy: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
No problem as long as no life of innocent Nigerian is lost.
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by meforyou1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
The plain-clothes policemen must have been trying to arrest the uniformed ones for mounting illegal roadblocks.

The type they mounted in abuja about a week before sallah and collected my N3,000 for nothing (papers in order, driver's license in order. they asked my car colour i said grey, they say they doubt. and i had to give them money before they realised it actually might have been grey or ash in colour). we need plain-clothes in abuja too
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by thegoodone: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
we have may mad people in npf.ig should employ graduate and sack all illiterate. grin we have may mad people in npf.ig should employ graduate and sack all illiterate.
Re: Armed & Plainclothes Policemen Clash At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway by tiptess(f): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Thank God for life. The incident happened in my presence. The unfortunate thing is people were going about their various businesses when suddenly there was a commotion and a battle among the plain clothed and uniformed policemen started. The plain cloth men were wrestling to disarm the uniformed men shouting "we are police here is our identification". Guns were up ready to be shot. People around had to run away. It was not funny. I feel situation could have been better handled. The main cause of the struggle is unknown to me because I had to take cover so as not to be a victim of strait bullet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Court Stops Alison-madueke, Associates From Selling Properties / Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message / We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.