Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? (1393 Views)

Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by ffo(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2013
hello Nairalanders,

I have this friend of mine who is dating a girl. the girl seems to see the guy as her ATM machine, asking for money for airtime, upkeep, etc on frequent basis. im amazed at this behaviour. i once asked a lady, that if it is the responsibility of your BF to take of all your financial needs. and if he does, what do you do in return especially when both of you are not sure of settling down with each other?

i understand, its the duty of a married man to take care of his wife and family, but for a BF to GF??

please share your view on this.

THANKS
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by Infomizer(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2013
It's a natural something! Happens in the animal kingdom too so humans are no exception..A male praying mantis usually gives the female something to feed on while he bleeps her! Some animals dance, others sing bla bla bla. You've got to do what it takes to impress her enough and get laid. The suprising thing for me is that they are the ones that enjoy this sex thingy the most! They should pay guys to sleep with 'em! But nature's a bitc.H
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by MrsChima(f): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2013
ffo: hello Nairalanders,

I have this friend of mine who is dating a girl. the girl seems to see the guy as her ATM machine, asking for money for airtime, upkeep, etc on frequent basis. im amazed at this behaviour. i once asked a lady, that if it is the responsibility of your BF to take of all your financial needs. and if he does, what do you do in return especially when both of you are not sure of settling down with each other?

i understand, its the duty of a married man to take care of his wife and family, but for a BF to GF??

please share your view on this.

THANKS

If he's my hubby.....yes!
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2013
Una no dey tire to cry untop woman matter
Another female bashing thread again.oooh kwa undecided
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by Henrypraise: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2013
Infomizer: It's a natural something! Happens in the animal kingdom too so humans are no exception..A male praying mantis usually gives the female something to feed on while he bleeps her! Some animals dance, others sing bla bla bla. You've got to do what it takes to impress her enough and get laid. The surprising thing for me is that they are the ones that enjoy this sex thingy the most! They should pay guys to sleep with 'em! But nature's a bitc.H
it depends on the lady u are hanging out with, almost all ladies like the praying mantis kind relationship (they feast on u while u are in a relationship) almost all guys prefer the lion pride relationship (so many ladies in the pride, he sleeps all day, the lionesses work for the pride he takes the choice part of the kill, he protects the pride from invaders n intruders, Fu*ck n goes back to sleep).
In bf/gf relationship, the ladies are mantis, in marriage relationship, the men are lion.
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2013
No. But he pays my phone bill anyway as it's cheaper that way (*connections*), thereby I can no longer sing "independent women" with conviction cry
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by Infomizer(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2013
Henry praise:
it depends on the lady u are hanging out with, almost all ladies like the praying mantis kind relationship (they feast on u while u are in a relationship) almost all guys prefer the lion pride relationship (so many ladies in the pride, he sleeps all day, the lionesses work for the pride he takes the choice part of the kill, he protects the pride from invaders n intruders, Fu*ck n goes back to sleep).
In bf/gf relationship, the ladies are mantis, in marriage relationship, the men are lion.
Makes sense! Team lion all the way!
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2013
A lady's father should be the one to cater for her needs. When she becomes mature and working, she should cater for her own needs. When she is married, the home should be run on a percentage basis btw her husband answer herself, if she has a job. A woman shud not be a parasite. I won't take that from anyone.
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2013
Nope!itz my parents responsibility 2 do dat,i don't depend on any guy 2 cater 4 my needs,i don't wana luk lyk a liability 2 d guy!!
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by ffo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
Infomizer: It's a natural something! Happens in the animal kingdom too so humans are no exception..A male praying mantis usually gives the female something to feed on while he bleeps her! Some animals dance, others sing bla bla bla. You've got to do what it takes to impress her enough and get laid. The suprising thing for me is that they are the ones that enjoy this sex thingy the most! They should pay guys to sleep with 'em! But nature's a bitc.H

my question is directed to BF/GF relationship when both of you most likely are not sure of marring each other at the end of the day. For married couples, its acceptable at least she takes care of the household, it is also understandable that you paid for her dowry. but for a relationship or courtship, im amused on that.
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
No. I don't need a guy to pay my bills, psssh.
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by Agybabe(f): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
not necessarily...it depends
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by Infomizer(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
ffo:

my question is directed to BF/GF relationship when both of you most likely are not sure of marring each other at the end of the day. For married couples, its acceptable at least she takes care of the household, it is also understandable that you paid for her dowry. but for a relationship or courtship, im amused on that.
Then i'd say it's a matter of circumstance. If the guy feels that it's the sure fire way to bleeping her (for reasons best known to him) or even marrying her eventually, then why bother? He's gotta do all it takes, even if it sees him paying her younger one's school fees (it happens). Ladies posting here are only a fraction of ladies out there! We all know that the 'other kind' are as ubiquitous as the sky and these don't mind if you gotta sell your father's house to care for 'em. As fellas, i'd say we strive to make more money than all our gfs can spend (whether they depend on us or not)!
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nopes.Nopes. Not at all. I usually pay my own way, and when I can't, They be falling all over me to show me they can.. ..
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by oxygen47: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
All that maintenance U see on dat beautiful lady cost money
So, U cant expect to get d benefits of a couple and not complement wats on ground
Ur function around a woman is not to deplete her resources
U must bring something to the table 4 all to see
Or else, that rich guy go intimidate U die

If U cant afford it now,
WAIT TILL U GET MARRIED

So as to maintain ur pride

PROBLEM SOLVED
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by ffo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
Infomizer:
Then i'd say it's a matter of circumstance. If the guy feels that it's the sure fire way to bleeping her (for reasons best known to him) or even marrying her eventually, then why bother? He's gotta do all it takes, even if it sees him paying her younger one's school fees (it happens). Ladies posting here are only a fraction of ladies out there! We all know that the 'other kind' are as ubiquitous as the sky and these don't mind if you gotta sell your father's house to care for 'em. As fellas, i'd say we strive to make more money than all our gfs can spend (whether they depend on us or not)!

this my friend case is funny, he is in a distant relationship, this girl keeps asking for money for this and that on regular basis. its so annoying. the girl in question was like "i dont like stingy men" that "i heard yoruba guys are stingy and i cant date a yoruba guy cus of that."

1 Like

Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by Infomizer(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
ffo:

this my friend case is funny, he is in a distant relationship, this girl keeps asking for money for this and that on regular basis. its so annoying. the girl in question was like "i dont like stingy men" that "i heard yoruba guys are stingy and i cant date a yoruba guy cus of that."
Your friend should fante! Can you imagine? It is her ilk that i referred to earlier! bleeping leecher! Bitter truth is, the girl does not love him! Take it or take it! (yea!)

1 Like

Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by addictiv(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
I hate it when a woman depends on a guy for money......its so godamn annoying. Its so common even among the working class ladies.
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by Subom1(f): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
Infomizer:
Your friend should fante! Can you imagine? It is her ilk that i referred to earlier! bleeping leecher! Bitter truth is, the girl does not love him! Take it or take it! (yea!)
She is a money hungry gold digging ogbanje. But on a serious note, stingy guys are unattractive. I do not like them either. I have my own money and do not need a man to take care of my financial needs, however if a Man is going to do something, he should do it properly or do not bother at all.
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by eguityjustice(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
oxygen47: All that maintenance U see on dat beautiful lady cost money
So, U cant expect to get d benefits of a couple and not complement wats on ground
Ur function around a woman is not to deplete her resources
U must bring something to the table 4 all to see
Or else, that rich guy go intimidate U die

If U cant afford it now,
WAIT TILL U GET MARRIED

So as to maintain ur pride

PROBLEM SOLVED
ur the type of woman that ask her bf to give her money for pad. u must be a parasite
Re: Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs? by Infomizer(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Subom1: She is a money hungry gold digging ogbanje. But on a serious note, stingy guys are unattractive. I do not like them either. I have my own money and do not need a man to take care of my financial needs, however if a Man is going to do something, he should do it properly or do not bother at all.
I'm not also saying that guys should not spend on their babes. I don't condone it in my buddies too. Women should be pampered (if her head straight ni o!) and spending on 'em is part of the methods. But it doesn't imply that ladies should see guys as their breadwinners! They should effin get a life!

(1) (Reply)

Most Men Are Impossible To Please / See What His Girl Did Cos of marriage / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.