Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). (3158 Views)

Why Are Guys Sex Freaks? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2013
A girl I have been 'scheming' to bleep for the past two and a half month just asked me this question.
Wallahi, I just stood there dumbfounded. (She gree make I sex A̶̲̥̅♏ sha grin).
But the question still hunts me pple. The point is "Why" are we so?! undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Infomizer(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2013
maishot: A girl I have been 'scheming' to bleep for the past two and a half month just asked me this question.
Wallahi, I just stood there dumbfounded. (She gree make I sex A̶̲̥̅♏ sha grin).
But the question still hunts me pple. The point is "Why" are we so?! undecided
Biological composition! Gbam
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2013
is that just the reason? Obviously, there's more!
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Henrypraise: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2013
the girl sees her self dat way: as a sex tool for guys.
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by AnodaIT(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2013
To sustain humanity , God made male creatures to have a desire to copulate with as many females as possible.
Civilisation tends to put a gag on man's natural duties.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Impulse80(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2013
AnodaIT: To sustain humanity , God made male creatures to have a desire to copulate with as many females as possible.
No one could have said it better!
I've also wondered why men love women's backsides and bweasts so much grin even though they are not the main thing (vajaina) but now that I think of it i see it is instinct: a female that has brest and nyash is a sexually mature one. The bigger the brest and nyash the more reproductively viable instinct tells us she is. That's why try as hard as you may you can't stop looking at a woman's nyash cheesy grin.
Instinct on the other hand tells women to look for the strong and physically viable so as to eliminate the chances of passing down sickness to the offspring.
Which is why women get turned on by tall, strong, broad shouldered guys and all them muscles and six packs.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
Impulse80: No one could have said it better!
I've also wondered why men love women's backsides and bweasts so much grin even though they are not the main thing (vajaina) but now that I think of it i see it is instinct: a female that has brest and nyash is a sexually mature one. The bigger the brest and nyash the more reproductively viable instinct tells us she is. That's why try as hard as you may you can't stop looking at a woman's nyash cheesy grin.
Instinct on the other hand tells women to look for the strong and physically viable so as to eliminate the chances of passing down sickness to the offspring.
Which is why women get turned on by tall, strong, broad shouldered guys and all them muscles and six packs.

Guy, na wa!
"Strong, broad shouldering guys..".

Hummmm. You really have a myopic view of how some girls view we guys! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Monicasque(f): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
i think its just a matter of being comfortable with your sexuality
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by here: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
Every gender grows old feeling used,the female does more based on her assumed role.
The man was on the other hand built to satisfy her such that if he doesnt express it,its even a crime.Many have commited suicide because they couldnt do this.Many have their wives being rude to them for not being able to make her climax or being too gentle.
Now you see why even those with low drive take steps to improve or even try outside to be sure they are appreciated.
Its really not about men,its about who they are and role they play

The funniest part no matter our perception or believe about each other at every encounter,the 2 are supposed to climax(wonder why that is yet we still label one)
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by sexymoma(f): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
AnodaIT: To sustain humanity , God made male creatures to have a desire to copulate with as many females as possible.
I weep for your joystick cry..... Pls continue to shine congo very soon congo go shine you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Impulse80(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
maishot:

Guy, na wa!
"Strong, broad shouldering guys..".

Hummmm. You really have a myopic view of how some girls view we guys! undecided
you are not a girl.
Being broad shouldered is a very masculine attribute.
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by EejaNla01(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by EejaNla01(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nature made it that way.

Only if ladies are wired the way we are they ill understand. embarassed
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Danhumprey: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lol........ITbomb never fail to disappoint. By the way,was your other moniker banned? cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Fayrouzz(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
@OP.. I be guy, u be guy. U cm dey ask me this kind question... How I wan tk know??. As u ask me now, na who me go ask
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Both sex crave for sex,it is just thAt the male tend to show agrresion towards it while ladies cAn pretend about it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Nextworldnx(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Isn't Dats because it is encrypted in our DNA.
undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by ITbomb(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Lol........ITbomb never fail to disappoint. By the way,was your other moniker banned? cheesy
Nah, dem fit?
Seun just restrict simultaneous login to just two devices, I don tire to dey login in or out
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by pasqal09: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
its not only men nah, i've known woman that are nymphos
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Dygeasy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
See Question undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Ruq: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Waat ish is diz naah? are we the only ones with libidos?
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nextworldnx: Isn't Dats because it is encrypted in our DNA.
undecided
Nna bros, you sure say na same DNA we get?! shocked
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by YankeeJoe(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Impulse80: you are not a girl.
Being broad shouldered is a very masculine attribute.

is it until my shoulders bcom as broad as a cloth-hanger b4 a gal falls 4 me? Abeg ee.. Guy, anyhw a guy is, him go alwz bleep a gal if he choses to..
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by YankeeJoe(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
@OP its nt just we guys dat re sex freaks, even d ladies re n even much more if carefully studied... Truth is, guys re beta expressed when it comes 2 lettin knwn their feelins unlike d women folk.. 2ndly, ve u asked ursef ds qstn?: ''y do d ladies put on sexy wears?'' ..only one truth is certain... 2 get d attention of we guys cos we (guys) re easily moved by wat we see and if we dont bleep dem hard (even harder as situation requires) d ladies wil only take us 4 a ride... Final note: guys n babes re made 2 compliment each oda
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by dmcdad: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tabh: Both sex crave for sex,it is just thAt the male tend to show agrresion towards it while ladies cAn pretend about it.
Ohh... You are just too correct about that. cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by Waspy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
YankeeJoe: @OP its nt just we guys dat re sex freaks, even d ladies re n even much more if carefully studied... Truth is, guys re beta expressed when it comes 2 lettin knwn their feelins unlike d women folk.. 2ndly, ve u asked ursef ds qstn?: ''y do d ladies put on sexy wears?'' ..only one truth is certain... 2 get d attention of we guys cos we (guys) re easily moved by wat we see and if we dont bleep dem hard (even harder as situation requires) d ladies wil only take us 4 a ride... Final note: guys n babes re made 2 compliment each oda
^^^ This guy got it right. Gbam!. Ask ursef this question. Who are these Hot, randy and sex freak males kicking it with? No be females. The thing is just that nature stereotyped females to be passive abt sex. Thats is why their No mostly means Yes when it comes to sex. Not that they don't want it like guys do, but they have to act passive or uninterested. Thank Mother Nature for this sha, if not....
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by anthony500(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
So far only males have replied this thread! Smell something?
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by dmcdad: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
anthony500: So far only males have replied this thread! Smell something?
Yeah! I smell a rat
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by switdil(f): 1:38am On Oct 25, 2013
anthony500: So far only males have replied this thread! Smell something?
Dude
This is supposed to be a guys thread
It was a lady that asked d question
So if u smell anything
Its ur own shit wink
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by 3ace(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2013
Tabh: Both sex crave for sex,it is just thAt the male tend to show agrresion towards it while ladies cAn pretend about it.
Showing that aggression is natural. A typical example of is the way animals behave too. I'm sure the billy-goats, cocks e.t.c in your area behave that way.
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by AdeniyiA(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2013
I go run o, some wan pin u down with belle wen e b say things Neva set wella....
Re: Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). by nerodenero: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2013
3ace: Showing that aggression is natural. A typical example of is the way animals behave too. I'm sure the billy-goats, cocks e.t.c in your area behave that way.
Well said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? / These 10 Pictures Just Summarize This Harmattan Season / constant bashing Ladies On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.