Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,603 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating (4884 Views)

'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Delafruita(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
truthman2012:

Jesus said ''I am the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE, nobody can come unto God but by me'' (John 14:6)

Come unto Him to escape the wrath of God awaiting sinners.
what more evil can yahweh perform that he hasnt performed in times past?i really wonder why he cant just unleash his wrath and judgement and get the darn thing over with.there is more suspense in christianity's judgement day than young and the restless and telenovelas put together
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Secret_Dreams: In my opinion, no true christian will get married to a muslim. Check out this thread www.nairaland.com/1478018/why-churches-different-doctrines-denominations#18825955 .

You are right but it is better they remain norminal Christians where they will have access to the word of God than converting to islam where the word God as in the Bible is opposed. If they keep hearing God's words,He might have mercy on them one day.

2 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Secret_Dreams: In my opinion, no true christian will get married to a muslim. Check out this thread www.nairaland.com/1478018/why-churches-different-doctrines-denominations#18825955 .

You are right but it is better they remain norminal Christians where they will have access to the word of God than converting to islam where the word God as in the Bible is opposed. If they keep hearing God's words, He might have mercy on them one day. We have heard testimonies of those born into a Christian families but got born again much later in their lives.

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Delafruita: what more evil can yahweh perform that he hasnt performed in times past?i really wonder why he cant just unleash his wrath and judgement and get the darn thing over with.there is more suspense in christianity's judgement day than young and the restless and telenovelas put together

Sorry, this thread is directed at Christians and their children. You are invited only if you are ready to be one. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by SecretDreams(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
truthman2012:

You are right but it is better they remain norminal Christians where they will have access to the word of God than converting to islam where the word God as in the Bible is opposed. If they keep hearing God's words, He might have mercy on them one day. We have heard testimonies of those born into a Christian families but got born again much later in their lives.
yeah, that's why we need to have a sound foundation in Christ.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by lanrexlan(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
vedaxcool: grin self inflicted paranoia!

Remember there is a thin line between being paranoid and mad!
This is little madness I must say. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
lanrexlan: This is little madness I must say. grin

All of you muslims are just raining abuses, incapable of rebuting the falsehood islam is.

Must you die in deception? Your soul or your religion, which one do you prefer?
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by LibertyRep: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Dap07: OP, you have gone too far on this, your case is like the pot calling the kettle black. Even though the two religions are both of deceit and fraud, one going this far to condemn the other is hypocrisy at its peak. Matt 7:3-5
Anyway, i wont talk much, just some questions for you.

Have u checked out the history of the bible?
What role Constantine played in the history of the bible?
You mentioned paganism in islam, do you know the origin of xmas u are celebrating in a few months?
Have you heard about the 1st and 2nd councils of Nircea?
What is the difference and similarities btw the gods of the old testament, new testament and that of islam?
What do you know about the early christian crusades?

Answer those first, and lets see where we go from there.

Shouldn't these xtians remove the dirts in dia eyes before attempting to question others. Why is d OP ranting as if we do not know that whatever Islam is accused of today, d early christians av done worse.

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
LibertyRep:

Shouldn't these xtians remove the dirts in dia eyes before attempting to question others. Why is d OP ranting as if we do not know that whatever Islam is accused of today, d early christians av done worse.

Does that remove the falsehood in islam? Haven't you seen how islam is a device of the Devil?

What is it that the early Christians did worse?
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by tpia5: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
LibertyRep:

Shouldn't these xtians remove the dirts in dia eyes before attempting to question others.

thats actually the problem i have with the thread.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by tpia5: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
seriously, the op and his sidekick "public dreams" do not seem like christians, to me.

more like the usual crew, with new monikers.

same half-baked and half-cocked reasoning.

ie data miners who can mine data but cant analyze the data rationally, they just jump from data to data in a haphazard manner or else, if they do manage to post with some minute element of sense, it eventually comes undone because they start getting arrogant and ahead of themselves (or maybe tired of staring at binary code and photos all day).

ok,pastor's daughters and kids are now turning muslim.

they are being targeted by muslims as part of an attack strategy on churches.

are christians not making it easy for them? (ie muslims)?
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by LibertyRep: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
truthman2012:

Does that remove the falsehood in islam? Haven't you seen how islam is a device of the Devil?

What is it that the early Christians did worse?

and christianity d device of d God? please spare me that.
U want to feign ignorance of how many early indigenous Roman Pagan beliefs that were fused into d christianity,right?
U see, I hate it when u pple demonize other pple's faith as if any is better.

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by lanrexlan(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
truthman2012:

All of you muslims are just raining abuses, incapable of rebuting the falsehood islam is.

Must you die in deception? Your soul or your religion, which one do you prefer?
Refute what? Never will I engage people like you again on this forum.Keep repeating the same thing,It makes no sense at all.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:
seriously, the op and his sidekick "public dreams" do not seem like christians, to me.

more like the usual crew, with new monikers.

same half-baked and half-cocked reasoning.

ie data miners who can mine data but cant analyze the data rationally, they just jump from data to data in a haphazard manner or else, if they do manage to post with some minute element of sense, it eventually comes undone because they start getting arrogant and ahead of themselves (or maybe tired of staring at binary code and photos all day).

ok,pastor's daughters and kids are now turning muslim.

they are being targeted by muslims as part of an attack strategy on churches.

are christians not making it easy for them? (ie muslims)?

Which one you dey na?

Are you in support or against movement of Christians to islam?

Are you a muslim or pagan?

Do you prefer darkness to light?

When I was posting this thread, I knew the Devil would be mad at me.

Thank God nobody has been able to point out any lie in the writeup. It is all frivolous talk every opposition has been saying.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by tpia5: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
ok, you're monitoring the thread by the minute, maybe charged up with some substance or an energy drink [or maybe palmwine].

i may check from time to time to see your updates then, i cant be dragging the matter with you since i dont have your zeal for posting.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by tbaba1234: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
pointblank 321: Thanks a lot for this piece. God bless you.

Why are you thanking yourself... grin grin C'mon..

5 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
@ tbaba

It has been a long time you have made up your mind not to react to my thread. This must have hit you hard.

Any rebuttal from you or just the frivolous talk by muslims as usual?
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by lanrexlan(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
tbaba1234:

Lol,he's even quoting himself.That's called self appraisal grin grin.Truthman2012 is the same as cleanvessel and pointblank
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by tbaba1234: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
lanrexlan: Lol,he's even quoting himself.That's called self appraisal grin grin.Truthman2012 is the same as cleanvessel and pointblank

grin grin

I know, he is pointblank but i don't know about cleanvessel...

He still writes garbage though!!
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by larrymoore(m): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
@op I read through ur thread but I can't see the reasons you ve put forward to justify Salvation in Christianity, u are too good in conderming what u ve not provided a reasonable alternative to. Don't be too sure u ar doing God a favour, even the chronic pegans still believe in what they do.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
lanrexlan: Lol,he's even quoting himself.That's called self appraisal grin grin.Truthman2012 is the same as cleanvessel and pointblank

Surprise! surprise!!

This is the defence for islam being an introduction of the Devil?

I hope muslims who are sincere to themselves are following. If your leaders like tbaba, lanrexlan, ayenny are incapable of defending islam, I wonder what you are still doing in the false religion.

God said in the bible ''come out of among them and be separate and I will receive you''.

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
larrymoore: @op I read through ur thread but I can't see the reasons you ve put forward to justify Salvation in Christianity, u are too good in conderming what u ve not provided a reasonable alternative to. Don't be too sure u ar doing God a favour, even the chronic pegans still believe in what they do.

There is no iota of doubt about salvation through Jesus.

Apart from what we read in the bible,

Apart from the testimonies of those whom Jesus has shown Himself including hardened muslims, who are now Christians,

Apart from the testimonies of those who have Near Death Experience including muslims who are now .born again Christians

The name of Jesus worked miracles and it is still doing so at the moment. I have seen what Jesus said in the bible happening live in peoples' lives. I have seen the move of God among His children times without number.

No other religion experiences God's power apart from Christianiy.

No other name you can call for miracles to happen apart from the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 25, 2013
truthman2012:

Can anything be too far or too much when it comes to the things of Jesus - the course some people died for?

Which one are you? Aithest, muslim or pagan?

Tell me and I will know where and how to approach your questions.

isnt that quite obvious?
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2013
truthman2012:

There is no iota of doubt about salvation through Jesus.

Apart from what we read in the bible,

Apart from the testimonies of those whom Jesus has shown Himself including hardened muslims, who are now Christians,

Apart from the testimonies of those who have Near Death Experience including muslims who are now .born again Christians

The name of Jesus worked miracles and it is still doing so at the moment. I have seen what Jesus said in the bible happening live in peoples' lives. I have seen the move of God among His children times without number.

No other religion experiences God's power apart from Christianiy.

No other name you can call for miracles to happen apart from the name of Jesus.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by vedaxcool(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2013
lanrexlan: This is little madness I must say. grin

grin grin grin

tbaba1234:

woflmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2013
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin

woflmao grin grin grin grin grin

May God in His mercy deliver you. There is no sense in being angry with the truth.

One thing remains clear to all sincerely readers: islam is not from the true God. Then why would any reasonable person continue to serve Satan deliberately?
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by vedaxcool(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2013
truthman2012:

May God in His mercy deliver you. There is no sense in being angry with the truth.

One thing remains clear to all sincerely readers: islam is not from the true God. Then why would any reasonable person continue to serve Satan deliberately?

May Allah have mercy upon your soul and guide to the right path and save from paranoia, amin.

I am not angry with you, I only feel sorry for you.

3 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by lanrexlan(m): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2013
tbaba1234:

grin grin

He's also cleanvessel and nextpart,garbage all the time.A grandpa claiming to be a prophet grin grin Lol

2 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2013
tbaba1234:

grin grin

To you the truths you read in the thread is garbage and yet you cannot fault them.

Self-deception is the worst thing a person can do to himself/herself.

Why are you deceiving your own soul? I am sure if you had known those facts as contained in this thread before you became a muslim, you never would have taken that decision. But it is not too late to rethink and reverse.

Jesus is waiting for you.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by bee2me: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2013
u dis ungrateful christians are just saying arrant nonsense,we knw nw dat christians nw study islamic religion in other to say false tins about them...did jesus said he was a christian? Did God said dat u should worship him compulsory on sunday because He said he worked 4 six days nd rested d seventh day,or in d time of moses did d followers of moses calld dem self mosesdin...ghost means dead person u nw add holy to it in oda to mislead people..God shall surely punish anybody dat said jesus is a son of God,wat about Adam he is nt a son of God? Read the real word of God nt d translated one..
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2013
vedaxcool:

May Allah have mercy upon your soul and guide to the right path and save from paranoia, amin.

I am not angry with you, I only feel sorry for you.

You are in darkness feeling sorry for somebody enjoying the glorious light of God? Serious.

You worship Arabian idol, the moon-god, which you have read by yourself without dispute, yet you are proud to be an adherent of the Devil. Who is to be sorry for who?

God have mercy on you and remove the scale of deception covering your eyes. Amen in Jesus name.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2013
bee2me: u dis ungrateful christians are just saying arrant nonsense,we knw nw dat christians nw study islamic religion in other to say false tins about them...did jesus said he was a christian? Did God said dat u should worship him compulsory on sunday because He said he worked 4 six days nd rested d seventh day,or in d time of moses did d followers of moses calld dem self mosesdin...ghost means dead person u nw add holy to it in oda to mislead people..God shall surely punish anybody dat said jesus is a son of God,wat about Adam he is nt a son of God? Read the real word of God nt d translated one..

Who is this?

What sense did you make here?

You don't know the quran talkless of the bible.

The truth your islamic leaders have been hiding from you to keep you in perpetual bondage is exposed here. Instead of being grateful to God for making you to discover the truth, you are saying something else.

May God deliver you from islamic force in Jesus name, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheist Feel Free To Ask Your Questions / GRACE: What's Love Got To Do With It? / Names To Describe God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.