Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

True Life Story: What Would You Have Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story: What Would You Have Done? (738 Views)

True Story: What Would You Have Done? / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / She Tells Me She Loves Me But Her Attitude Tells A Different Story.what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story: What Would You Have Done? by ajasbaba(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
This is 100% true! My friend had been seeing this guy for about 3 months and things were going very well. Last week it was his birthday so she took him to the cinema, restaurant and afterwards they went back to his house to chill. While’s she was there, her stomach started to seriously hurt (diarrhea) so she went to the toilet and did her business. She phoned me to tell me what was happening and i started laughing so she hung up. After about 10mins, she phoned me again and said that there was a serious problem and that there was no toilet roll and the toilet wouldnt flush. By this time, i was rolling around on the floor laughing and then she started crying, so i told her to just tell him and she said that the bathroom smelt so bad that she couldnt and that she would think of something. About 2 hours later she phoned me from a different number and told me what happened. She said that she turned her phone off, used the towel in the bathroom then put it in the bath, put the toilet seat down and then climbed out of the window and ran to the bus stop. From there, she went home, had a shower then went to the shops to get herself a new sim card so that he couldnt contact her. So far, she hasnt bumped into him and he never went to her house so he doesnt know where she lives although he knows the area. What would you have done if you were in her situation?
Re: True Life Story: What Would You Have Done? by critique101(f): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Bleep up. She for go outside go fetch water
Re: True Life Story: What Would You Have Done? by oliviatwist: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
shocked anythng but wat she did undecided how old is she? undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Feminist's Guide To Dating / How To Know If Your Woman Is Cheating / 30 Questions To Help If You Have Doubts About Your Relationship (must Read).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.